AK Exposes Skybook...

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: AK Exposes Skybook...

what's really solid is that at 5:34 you can hear his mom calling him.

Matt

EOG Veteran

What is everyones opinion on Skybook though, I thought it was a solid shop for both sports and poker, but should I be doubting them now?

Matt

EOG Veteran

So you are telling everyone to try to get all their money out of Skybook Ken?

Just noticed across the street they are still being paid by Skybook, I wonder what they will think of this?

I tried posting this over there, and it was deleted within 1minute.

So you are telling everyone to try to get all their money out of Skybook Ken?

Just noticed across the street they are still being paid by Skybook, I wonder what they will think of this?

I tried posting this over there, and it was deleted within 1minute.

I said stay away...

Nothing more, nothing less...

Like a lot of people, I had Skybook as an out for a while thanks to all of the heavy promoting done for it across the street. But as the maximum bets on the free half point were cut back and they eventually cut it down to only one day a week of it or whatever, that made a lot of players lose interest in them. They had some creative perks that everyone found interesting but those eventually became few and far between also. I found their live chat support to be very good but once as I planned an upcoming visit to Costa Rica at the time, I asked if I could visit the place and they said they weren't equipped to handle visitors for whatever reason. I'd say that was the last turnoff for me and I have not reload-ed there in a long time.

In short, they were a good out when they had the free half point daily and for decent limits as well as some good marketing perks. But once all that was phased down, there was not much of a reason to use them anymore. I also figure a big percentage of losses there go right into the pockets of the guys across the street so not much to like about that either. These days when choosing your books to do business with, you have to think about that end of it sometimes. If I have a choice between losing money at a place like Skybook compared to, say, the PIG or BetJamaica - I think we should all choose The PIG or BetJamaica. They do a lot more for us here on EOG and even if we lose money to them, maybe a percentage of that somehow goes back to EOG and keeps good contests or whatever going for a while.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Like a lot of people, I had Skybook as an out for a while thanks to all of the heavy promoting done for it across the street. But as the maximum bets on the free half point were cut back and they eventually cut it down to only one day a week of it or whatever, that made a lot of players lose interest in them. They had some creative perks that everyone found interesting but those eventually became few and far between also. I found their live chat support to be very good but once as I planned an upcoming visit to Costa Rica at the time, I asked if I could visit the place and they said they weren't equipped to handle visitors for whatever reason. I'd say that was the last turnoff for me and I have not reload-ed there in a long time.

In short, they were a good out when they had the free half point daily and for decent limits as well as some good marketing perks. But once all that was phased down, there was not much of a reason to use them anymore. I also figure a big percentage of losses there go right into the pockets of the guys across the street so not much to like about that either. These days when choosing your books to do business with, you have to think about that end of it sometimes. If I have a choice between losing money at a place like Skybook compared to, say, the PIG or BetJamaica - I think we should all choose The PIG or BetJamaica. They do a lot more for us here on EOG and even if we lose money to them, maybe a percentage of that somehow goes back to EOG and keeps good contests or whatever going for a while.

solid post, and one that i trust. no agenda here, just an opinion regarding a book gone south.

solid post, and one that i trust. no agenda here, just an opinion regarding a book gone south.

Thanks, pvc. Yes - truly my own detailed opinion based on experience and no agenda. Skybook was a popular out for a lot of people at one time (good perks, service, free half points, etc.) but things change and we now have to all think more about who we should give business to. Offshore gambling is not just about winning and payouts. Sometimes you have to think about where your losses go because you're going to lose a lot of times being involved in this.

When my losses happen, I'd rather them go to places that give something back to the industry of customers. These days, I look at things like the PIG's reduced juice as a good perk they've offered and other offers they have given us EOG'ers who took their chance on them when they were first starting out. I look at BetJamaica and even though I don't "qualify" anymore for the perks everyone else does there, it's still a place setting a very high standard with service and what they try to offer with contests, etc.

In Skybook's case, they had a lot of good perks for a while and keeping that going made it worth some of my business. But there's others out there easily worth choosing over them now and it's for less than obvious reasons - ideally losses at the better shops funnel -something- back into EOG's continued existence, and their continued existence as good outs.

:thumbsup

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

my TV as well well well works great! I support them as a result, I hope they thrive for years to come.

PO69

EOG Master

The baby crying in the background is classic!!!!

Baby is probably hungry, this guy is a fucking loser.

Why does this guy sound so much like jjgold??

PO69

EOG Master

As if you would care about animals anyway. Look at your avatar! How young is that daughter, like 13?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

you can do worse

what irks me is that they might be the ONLY book that doesn't have +1.5/-1.5 option on NHL so when the wings are -320 you either have to lay it and not -1.5 +120 or thereabouts

you can do worse

what irks me is that they might be the ONLY book that doesn't have +1.5/-1.5 option on NHL so when the wings are -320 you either have to lay it and not -1.5 +120 or thereabouts

there a few others,like Matchbook.

<table style="width: 461px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr height="18"><td class="mbCss-market-title" width="100%"> Carolina at Ottawa</td><td valign="bottom" width="25">
</td><td class="mbCss-market-title" style="padding-bottom: 3px;" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom">Jan 17 7:35 pm</td><td width="10"> </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="binTable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-top: 1px;" valign="middle"><table class="inBinTable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="mbCss-runner" valign="bottom" width="142">Carolina
</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-320863-w-1" class="mbCss-odds-best">+195</td><td id="brs-320863-w-1" class="mbCss-stake-best">$2,227</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-320863-w-2" class="mbCss-odds">+190</td><td id="brs-320863-w-2" class="mbCss-stake">$3</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td><td align="center" width="3">
</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-320863-w-3" class="mbCss-odds">+159</td><td id="brs-320863-w-3" class="mbCss-stake">$150</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="right">
</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-top: 1px;">23<table class="inBinTable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="mbCss-runner" valign="top" width="142">Ottawa
</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-320864-w-1" class="mbCss-odds-best">-197</td><td id="brs-320864-w-1" class="mbCss-stake-best">$5,895</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-320864-w-2" class="mbCss-odds">-200</td><td id="brs-320864-w-2" class="mbCss-stake">$2,244</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-320864-w-3" class="mbCss-odds">-202</td><td id="brs-320864-w-3" class="mbCss-stake">$4,141</td></tr></tbody></table>

<>

<table class="binTable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-top: 1px;" valign="middle"><table class="inBinTable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="mbCss-runner" valign="bottom" width="142">Over 6.0
</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-320865-w-1" class="mbCss-odds-best">-106</td><td id="brs-320865-w-1" class="mbCss-stake-best">$1,373</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-320865-w-2" class="mbCss-odds">-119</td><td id="brs-320865-w-2" class="mbCss-stake">$119</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-320865-w-3" class="mbCss-odds">-130</td><td id="brs-320865-w-3" class="mbCss-stake">$195</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="right">
</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-top: 1px;">23<table class="inBinTable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="mbCss-runner" valign="top" width="142">Under 6.0
</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-320866-w-1" class="mbCss-odds-best">+104</td><td id="brs-320866-w-1" class="mbCss-stake-best">$420</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-320866-w-2" class="mbCss-odds">+103</td><td id="brs-320866-w-2" class="mbCss-stake">$168</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-320866-w-3" class="mbCss-odds">+101</td><td id="brs-320866-w-3" class="mbCss-stake">$1,05</td></tr></tbody></table>

Lol

That was a good video, I wish he would make more

AK has over 25 active sheets and about 650 players

Pretty impressive

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Another one bites the dust! Another one bites the dust! Another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust! QUEEN!

So what allegedly has happened to make Skybook so risky ?

I haven't played there in some time, pretty much since the half point became so limited.

They gave away a ton of stuff in the past at RX, then kind of abruptly stopped, I can understand that. Looks like they downsized, laid people off, stopped all the free stuff.

Don't they have enough of a customer base to keep going ? They have a long solid reputation.

If they go down, I think there will be many others coming down soon after.

Who owns Skybook ?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Guys who is this guy??? Sorry no clue.

Gave no evidence on Skybook just says leave.

Shrink agreed with him, but I don't know what to make of that since I wouldn't play at many of the books that advertise here.

I just saw no reason to play at Skybook anymore as of at least a year ago.

Some say RX owns Skybook or vice versa, I don't really care.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1056198 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-18-08, 12:30 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #26 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->TomBrady#1<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1056198", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1056198 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: AK Exposes Skybook...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Guys who is this guy??? Sorry no clue.

Gave no evidence on Skybook just says leave.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Who is AK? A known thief and scammer. He's been run off about every forum around. I don't anything about Skybook but all I can garner from this dipshits video is he has a dispute with Skybook and is trying to blackmail them. He's a punk, always has been and always will be.

I love where he calls himself a legend. :houra You can include him, JJ and ID all is the same group. Clueless.

why does he talk like he just hit a joint and is trying not to exhale?

"That's why they call me the pitbull"

:LMAO

"I'm a soldier"

:LMAO

Matt

EOG Veteran

used to be a big fan of theirs... not so much anymore

Thanks for letting me win our match-up in thepig contest ktb. Glad paying you off worked as I managed to win a big side bet..lol.

:+textinb3

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1056198 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-18-08, 12:30 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#26 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->TomBrady#1<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1056198", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1056198 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: AK Exposes Skybook...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Guys who is this guy??? Sorry no clue.

Gave no evidence on Skybook just says leave.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Who is AK? A known thief and scammer. He's been run off about every forum around. I don't anything about Skybook but all I can garner from this dipshits video is he has a dispute with Skybook and is trying to blackmail them. He's a punk, always has been and always will be.

I love where he calls himself a legend. :houra You can include him, JJ and ID all is the same group. Clueless.

Thanks for the info and I figured something like that. Appreciate it.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Have had no problems with Skybook. Never really liked whatever their affiliation is with Betmania. Also had no problems at Betmania but happily got out before the withdrawal delays.

Speaking of which, how is Betmania doing these days?

Sean

newb411breaker

EOG Member

I said stay away...

Nothing more, nothing less...

should we stay away from SBG Global? Fezzik said too that's why I am wondering. How can someone trust you when you said at lvasports that you knowingly have sent people to shaky books?

"Secondly, EOG has always been very open about why we allow marginal sponsors to fly their banners- TO STAY IN BUSINESS (if that's ok with you)....

Just like Anthony had fiscal concerns about continuing to operate FezziksPlace in the absence of sponsors, we had the same problem. Instead, we chose to allow some questionable sports books to pay so that we could stay in business. "

-shrink

should we stay away from SBG Global? Fezzik said too that's why I am wondering. How can someone trust you when you said at lvasports that you knowingly have sent people to shaky books?

"Secondly, EOG has always been very open about why we allow marginal sponsors to fly their banners- TO STAY IN BUSINESS (if that's ok with you)....

Just like Anthony had fiscal concerns about continuing to operate FezziksPlace in the absence of sponsors, we had the same problem. Instead, we chose to allow some questionable sports books to pay so that we could stay in business. "

-shrink

Why do you people insist on signing up with new usernames to post shit like this?

It's the internet, at least try to be man enough to post it under your usual anonymous username!

newb411breaker

EOG Member

Why do you people insist on signing up with new usernames to post shit like this?

It's the internet, at least try to be man enough to post it under your usual anonymous username!

this is very close to my real username on both the rx and lvasports.com.. just ad 19 to the name..

good try..