My Tampa Bay Downs 2007-2008 Thread

B-right

EOG Member
Re: My Tampa Bay Downs 2007-2008 Thread

Pac i think i'm being teased by biased dreams. Maybe its just a turf course

Pac i think i'm being teased by biased dreams. Maybe its just a turf course

B-right,

Something to remember, watch & make notes, during the replays. "Official" records, at times, are flawed - always trust your eyes & notes. Overall, the surfaces are fine. Were you able to get the info you needed/wanted from the DRF?

Only seems fitting that the 1,600 post here at EOG :houra should be one about/on t'breds.

For today take a long look at the Cotto Jr/Scace combo in the fifth and if you can say why don't finish itm please spill it. In the following race, even though trainer's off to a slow start, give top credence to Chinanote. Keyed and standards are in effect. Scr's other than the 1 or 1A in the fifth should be fine (80%) but as always, you have the final say in what you wager. BOL with your action today.

<table border="0" width="450"><tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="5">[SIZE=-1]6th race - Tampa Bay Downs - January 08, 2008[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb" valign="top"> <th>[SIZE=-1]Pgm[/SIZE]</th> <th>[SIZE=-1]Horse[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Win[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Place[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Show[/SIZE]</th> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb"> 5 </td> <td>Chinanote</td> <td align="right"> 16.80</td> <td align="right"> 7.80</td> <td align="right"> 5.20</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 8 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Ifyousnoozeyoulose[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 9.20[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 6.60[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 9 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Storm Walker[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 17.80[/SIZE]</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" width="350"><tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Exacta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]5-8 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]116.40[/SIZE]</td> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$1 Superfecta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]5-8-9-2 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]41,687.20[/SIZE]</td> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">$2 Trifecta</td> <td colspan="2">5-8-9 </td> <td colspan="2" align="right">3,107.40</td></tr></tbody></table>
:party :party :party

B-right

EOG Member

Pac, very nice ! Even if I lose. I know I'm at the right track. With the prices you can get at tbd, you could lose for days and still show a profit at the end of the week My turf bias appears to be the rail. It seems to launch a lot winners

B-right

EOG Member

and yes i got the imfo. Pac on your pics howdo you play the pools?
B-right,

Something to remember, watch & make notes, during the replays. "Official" records, at times, are flawed - always trust your eyes & notes. Overall, the surfaces are fine. Were you able to get the info you needed/wanted from the DRF?

Pac, very nice ! Even if I lose. I know I'm at the right track. With the prices you can get at tbd, you could lose for days and still show a profit at the end of the week My turf bias appears to be the rail. It seems to launch a lot winners

B-right,

Thank you. You're comment about playing Tampa is very astute which in one, of many reasons why enjoy that track. If you're tracking the (turf) races make certain you separate the distances or one could end up capping one way but the race conditions are for another. Not saying you'd do this but was offering a reminder - a long time ago, made that same mistake and it damned near cost over $13,000 (payoff).

Don't understand what you're asking about how wager the races. Explain further please to give you better response. BOL with your Thursday action.

how do you play the tri with a selection A with all all?

B-right,

What is this a trick question? :LMAO To make it easier for everyone, for here go with all with all (* with * <for future reference>) unless otherwise listed/stated but at the track their are many cuts based upon many other factors lowering the cost of the ticket. Part of the problem is what is on paper does not always appear/show up in the paddock, the walking ring or the post parade etc - if a horse is washing out, why would you want that one as one of your key selections or there's a rider change or two after the listing. This is why you won't see LARGE BOLDED type very often unless a certain amount of cash was earned/won for the various wager(s). BOL with your action the rest of the meet. :cheers

From Today's Races
The good/better: Yeah Me and Coleridge placed while Shipwatch showed.
The bad/worse: Red Falcon threw an anchor. Just Add Rum did not improve as much as anticipated. Fish Fly Soup was sixth.

Friday's Early Look Sheet
1/ #3 Once More
1/ #6 Primary Source

4/ #6 Out Gamble

6/ #3 Girl Power

8/ #4 Keystone Point
8/ #6 Diligent Won
8/ #8 Holiday Moment

9/ #5 El Bank Robber
9/ #9 Cut for Luck
9/ #10 Slickenslide

3 horses in race 8 and 3 in race 9 I like it.

trytrytry,

Where does it state those are selections? What is listed is from the Early Look Sheet (there's one for every day of the meet but they all don't get posted here/other boards). There is no mention of standards, keys or other wagering terms. All that it is, is sheet for the day with horses that one should take an extra look at if a person is going to build their exotic tickets. Have a nice day.

B-right

EOG Member

Pac, this answers my question about which pools to play.
trytrytry,

Where does it state those are selections? What is listed is from the Early Look Sheet (there's one for every day of the meet but they all don't get posted here/other boards). There is no mention of standards, keys or other wagering terms. All that it is, is sheet for the day with horses that one should take an extra look at if a person is going to build their exotic tickets. Have a nice day.

From Today's Races
The good/better: Yeah Me and Coleridge placed while Shipwatch showed.
The bad/worse: Red Falcon threw an anchor. Just Add Rum did not improve as much as anticipated. Fish Fly Soup was sixth.

Friday's Early Look Sheet
1/ #3 Once More
1/ #6 Primary Source

4/ #6 Out Gamble

6/ #3 Girl Power

8/ #4 Keystone Point
8/ #6 Diligent Won
8/ #8 Holiday Moment

9/ #5 El Bank Robber
9/ #9 Cut for Luck
9/ #10 Slickenslide

Time to review the Early Look Sheet. Once More was fourth, Out Gamble placed, Holiday Moment was fourth and Cut for Luck was a $61. winner and headed a $180.00 $2 exacta and $3,571.80 $2 triple.

9th race - Tampa Bay Downs - January 11, 2008
Pgm Horse Win Place Show
9 Cut for Luck 61.20 15.20 18.00
8 Lady Renaissance 4.60 3.60
6 The Lady Waffles 7.60

$2 Exacta 9-8 180.00
$2 Trifecta 9-8-6 3,571.80

Congratulations to those who scored today. :party

Heading into changes and scratches, here's today action.

Today's TBD Action (Standards and Keys)
  • 1/ #1 Tootainted
  • 1/ #9 Seattle's Lad
  • 3/ #2 Montalcino
  • 3/ #5 Wonder Who's Right
  • 5/ #8 Bookmaster
  • 5/ #9 Dry Ice
  • 6/ #8 Oberalp
  • 7/ #6 It's His Time
  • 7/ #7 D'artagnanns'spirit
  • 9/ #7 Po Purr E
  • 10/ #2 Later Gator
Today's GP Action (Standards and Keys)
  • 1/ #7 Malinalco
  • 1/ #8 Peace N the Valley
  • 2/ #7 Brother Joey

Last edited:

B-right

EOG Member

Pac great value today for my Canadian dollar! Of all the ones taday.....1/#9 what the.... Hey you don't have explain but how the...... B-right.

Pac great value today for my Canadian dollar! Of all the ones taday.....1/#9 what the.... Hey you don't have explain but how the...... B-right.

B-right,

You're welcome. :+excited- Can not say or stress this enough, know your track inside/out, forward/back etc. As much as we love playing the t'breds, you/others won't see many other meet long threads as there are many items to record but you/others will see a day here/there now and then. A good example can be found from yesterday's 10th TURF race. Knowing that the rail was going to be 20+, it was going to cause a large enough for those not closest to the rail/hedge, took a shot with a 10:1 m/l hoss - didn't win or cash a ticket from that race but it doesn't stop from remembering which hoss is worth a playback in next outing (hopefully at Tampa again). Stop in anytime, your comments, questions are welcome.

Heading into changes and scratches, here's today action.

• 1/ #1 Tootainted
  • 1/ #9 Seattle's Lad
  • 3/ #2 Montalcino
  • 3/ #5 Wonder Who's Right
  • 5/ #8 Bookmaster
  • 5/ #9 Dry Ice
  • 6/ #8 Oberalp
  • 7/ #6 It's His Time
  • 7/ #7 D'artagnanns'spirit
  • 9/ #7 Po Purr E
  • 10/ #2 Later Gator
Today's GP Action (Standards and Keys)
  • 1/ #7 Malinalco
  • 1/ #8 Peace N the Valley
  • 2/ #7 Brother Joey

Here's Saturday's Recap
Race 1/ Had the $30.80 winner. The other horse was ninth.
1st Race

Next Post 12:55 Off: 12:27 | 6 Furlongs | 4 Year Olds And Up | Maiden Claiming ($25,000 - $20,000) | Purse: $14,000

<table class="tjctable" summary="Results"> <tbody><tr> <th scope="col">#</th><th scope="col">Horse</th><th scope="col">Jockey</th><th scope="col">Weight</th><th scope="col">Win</th><th scope="col">Place</th><th scope="col">Show</th> </tr> <tr class=""> <td>9</td><td>Seattle's Lad</td><td>Dooley C D</td><td>120</td><td>30.80</td><td>15.60</td><td>5.60</td> </tr> <tr class="altrow"> <td>6</td><td>Luna Del Gato</td><td>Thompson W A</td><td>120</td><td>
</td><td>5.20</td><td>3.00</td> </tr> <tr class=""> <td>10</td><td>Sparkling Springs</td><td>Rocco J S Jr</td><td>120</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>2.60</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Times in 5ths: :22<sup>2</sup> :45<sup>3</sup> :58<sup>1</sup> 1:11<sup>3</sup>
Times in 100ths: :22.54 :45.71 :58.37 1:11.79
Scratched: Enlighten
Unplaced horses listed in order of finish.
Also ran: North Point, Damascus Light, Sunny Salute, Straight Passion, Reprisal and Tootainted
Winning Trainer: Thomas Monte R - Owner: North Land Farm, Inc.
$2 Exacta (9-6) Paid $163.80
$2 Trifecta (9-6-10) Paid $612.40
$2 Double Paid $123.60

Race 3/ Wonder Who's Right showed. Other hoss was sixth.

Race 5/ Bookmaster placed. Other hoss was eighth.
5th Race

Next Post 2:50 Off: 2:19 | 6 1/2 Furlongs | 4 Year Olds And Up | Claiming ($5,000) | Purse: $7,000

<table class="tjctable" summary="Results"> <tbody><tr> <th scope="col">#</th><th scope="col">Horse</th><th scope="col">Jockey</th><th scope="col">Weight</th><th scope="col">Win</th><th scope="col">Place</th><th scope="col">Show</th> </tr> <tr class=""> <td>12</td><td>Smart Partner</td><td>Monserrate J A Jr</td><td>112</td><td>11.60</td><td>6.80</td><td>5.20</td> </tr> <tr class="altrow"> <td>8</td><td>Bookmaster</td><td>Thompson W A</td><td>122</td><td>
</td><td>7.40</td><td>5.40</td> </tr> <tr class=""> <td>7</td><td>Cocoa Beach Rocket</td><td>Ramgeet A R</td><td>122</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>25.20</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Times in 5ths: :22<sup>3</sup> :45<sup>1</sup> 1:10<sup>3</sup> 1:18<sup>2</sup>
Times in 100ths: :22.60 :45.21 1:10.68 1:18.44
Also ran: Beau Classic, Racingtowin, Soused, Safely Run, Dry Ice, Zuni Gold, Gonna Blow, Gold Charade and Island Sky
Winning Trainer: Moran William E - Owner: Moran Bill E.
$2 Quinella (8-12) Paid $69.80
$2 Exacta (12-8) Paid $127.80
$2 Trifecta (12-8-7) Paid $6,151.60
$1 Superfecta (12-8-7-1) Paid $19,803.70
$2 Pick 3 (9-7-12) 3 Correct Paid $730.80 Pick 3 Pool $13,256

Race 6/ Oberalp placed and was part of a $26.60 exacta & $66.20 triple.

Race 7/ It's His Time showed and was part of the $613.00 triple. The D' horse finished fourth.

Race 9/ Po Purr E won paying $6.40 for the photo and headed the $41.20 exacta & $179.20 triple.

Race 10/ Later Gator finished a disappointing fifth.

Seven races were listed.
Six of them had itm hoss.
There were two winners, two placers and showers given for your exotics.
I'd say it was a pretty good day. :+excited-

Tampa Bay Downs Scratches

1/13/2008

Race # Horse # Name
1 5 Spando
2 4 Sopler
4 7 Summertime Babe
5 7 Raja Hindustan
6 11 Whip the Groom
8 11 Hear Me
8 12 Lost One's Hero
8 13 Stage Door Misty
8 14 Chobe
9 11 Show Me Baby
9 12 Golden Celebrity
9 13 Hurricane Nikki
9 14 Boracay Princess
10 4 Matcher
10 10 Dizzi Mister Rizzi

</pre>
  • 4/ #5 Chris's Joy
  • 4/ #8 A Slick Chic
  • 5/ #11 Hard Rockin Robyn
  • 6 <TURF>/ #6 Galaxy Tax
  • 6 <TURF>/ #10 Preacher Buck
  • 10/ #2 Smooth Lover
Good luck with your selections.

B-right

EOG Member

Pac my form didn't list the 10th as +20 ....late change? The speed and rail at a mile only seem to be holding up, like you said " the distance might be the key to any possible turf bias".(misquote) I've also noticed no real change in the colour of the track. Your weather must be pretty stable there? Humidity at the track ,next to rain its self can change the surface I find. Chime in at any time. B-right

Pac my form didn't list the 10th as +20 ....late change? The speed and rail at a mile only seem to be holding up, like you said " the distance might be the key to any possible turf bias".(misquote) I've also noticed no real change in the colour of the track. Your weather must be pretty stable there? Humidity at the track ,next to rain its self can change the surface I find. Chime in at any time. B-right

B-right,

The track announcer makes this information available following the list of daily changes. If you have an account with youbet, sign into it at least 45 minutes to the first post - get everything in place and turn up the volume. Weather can turn quicker than a dime, however in general it is fairly consistent in terms of temp and/or humidity give or take a little depending upon which front is moving in/leaving. For simulcast players the color may indicate "something" but have never given it much thought - it is what it is and when one can see it on a daily/race-by-race basis it doesn't get noticed unless there is a change of significance. How you doing with the times? You've mentioned your Canadian dollar and the spelling of colour (color) has curious, where abouts are you there? Pony up on some lawn, ok? Enjoy the meet, ya know we are. :+excited-

Here's today's review:

• 4/ #5 Chris's Joy ===>5th
  • 4/ #8 A Slick Chic ===>6th
  • 5/ #11 Hard Rockin Robyn ===> 5th
  • 6 <turf>/ #6 Galaxy Tax ===> WINNER ($6.60)
    </turf>
  • 6 <turf>/ #10 Preacher Buck ===> 9th
    </turf>
  • 10/ #2 Smooth Lover ===>4th
One winning race today from the four listed today. :+clueless

Playback List From 01.13.08
  • 1/ #7 Doctor Boris (Fast) 9.00
  • 1/ #2 St. Simon's Love (Fast) 7.50
  • 3/ #5 Heavenly Manner (Showery Fast) 1.00*
  • 4/ #2 Star Brook (Showery Fast) 2.20*
  • 5/ #11 Hard Rockin Robin (Showery Fast) 40.50
  • 7/ #8 The Mount (Showery Fast) 33.30
  • 8/ #3 Yastreb (Showery Fast) 29.90
  • 10/ #2 Smooth Lover (Showery Fast) 5.60
Tuesday's action will be posted a little earlier than it's normal time.

Tuesday's TBD Action (Standards and Keys)
* 1/ #2 Rediculiousforever
* 2/ #1 Ahead of Time
* 2/ #3 Bacon and Rice
* 2/ #6 Jumby Sky
* 5/ #2 Awesome Illusion
* 5/ #8 Ashley and I
* 7/ #4 Ivannarun
* 8/ #3 Famously

Good luck with your selections.</pre>

Recapping Today's T'bred Action

Jumby Sky
* won paying $6.20, $3.40 and $2.60
* headed a $1,178.80 $2P3 ticket

Awesome Illusion
* won paying $11.00, $6.00 and $5.00
* closed a $1,338.20 $2P3 ticket

Ashley and I
* placed and completed a $37.80 exacta with A.I.

Ivannarun
* won paying $8.40, $4.60 and $3.40
* headed the double, the exacta and triple

Famously
* showed and was part of the $2 triple

B-right

EOG Member

Pac I placed a win wager on Ivannarun and just kept hitting the repeat wager button until the gate opened . At about a minute to post my final adjustments had put him at 8/5 on my line.....or 75% chance of winning. 8/5 gave lots of value. Every thing about how that race came about was a thing of beauty. P.S. In Canada we have to spell color with a u. Also by "ponying up" on the turf times, do you mean the par times for interior fraction at a mile? B-right

B-right

EOG Member

Oh North Vancouver B C Home of hastings park race course. The politicians up her have pretty much destroyed are C track . It might be the only jurisdiction where racing may not recover

Pac I placed a win wager on Ivannarun and just kept hitting the repeat wager button until the gate opened . At about a minute to post my final adjustments had put him at 8/5 on my line.....or 75% chance of winning. 8/5 gave lots of value. Every thing about how that race came about was a thing of beauty. P.S. In Canada we have to spell color with a u. Also by "ponying up" on the turf times, do you mean the par times for interior fraction at a mile? B-right

Good Morning B-right,

Real glad you were able to get multiple scores on Ivannarun. Truth be told, was stunned at how large the odds were - was figuring to get even money at best and thought the public would be all over that one. They weren't and not going to complain. A "u", huh? It's ok, just something someone told me long ago but never knew why. Sorry for the confusion on ponying up, was and still are interested in seeing your selection(s) for the lawn races. Interior fractions are something that does play a part in capping, at least it's done that way from/on this end. Also not happy to learn the track by you might not recover. Enjoy the day!

For today, Wednesday the 16th of January 2008.

Going to take a shot on a couple running at GP today. The first is Fireonthewire in the opener - there certainly is no value from the m/l but will take a chance and dump into the third pool to regain a little at less risk. The second and last is the rail runner in the third, Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk; will use this one in standards and keys. Good luck with your selections and action today.

For today, Wednesday the 16th of January 2008.

Going to take a shot on a couple running at GP today. The first is Fireonthewire in the opener - there certainly is no value from the m/l but will take a chance and dump into the third pool to regain a little at less risk. The second and last is the rail runner in the third, Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk; will use this one in standards and keys. Good luck with your selections and action today.

Here's Todays Recap

<table border="0" width="450"> <tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="5">[SIZE=-1]1st race - Gulfstream Park - January 16, 2008[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb" valign="top"> <th>[SIZE=-1]Pgm[/SIZE]</th> <th>[SIZE=-1]Horse[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Win[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Place[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Show[/SIZE]</th> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb"> 6 </td> <td>Fireonthewire</td> <td align="right"> 2.80</td> <td align="right"> 2.20</td> <td align="right"> 2.10</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 2 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Flight to Eden[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 4.80[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 4.80[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 1 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Lake Kerr[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 4.40[/SIZE]</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <table border="0" width="350"> <tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$1 Exacta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]6-2 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]8.10[/SIZE]</td> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$1 Superfecta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]6-2-1-4 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]103.30[/SIZE]</td> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Trifecta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]6-2-1 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]99.00[/SIZE]</td></tr></tbody> </table>
<table border="0" width="450"> <tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="5">[SIZE=-1]3rd race - Gulfstream Park - January 16, 2008[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb" valign="top"> <th>[SIZE=-1]Pgm[/SIZE]</th> <th>[SIZE=-1]Horse[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Win[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Place[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Show[/SIZE]</th> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb"> 1 </td> <td>Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk</td> <td align="right"> 14.80</td> <td align="right"> 6.00</td> <td align="right"> 3.60</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 4 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Catalissa[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 4.00[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 2.60[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 2 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Bucharest[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 6.00[/SIZE]</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <table border="0" width="350"> <tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Daily Double[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]7-1 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]158.20[/SIZE]</td> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Exacta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]1-4 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]73.20[/SIZE]</td> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$1 Superfecta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]1-4-2-6 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]625.80[/SIZE]</td> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">$2 Trifecta</td> <td colspan="2">1-4-2 </td> <td colspan="2" align="right">606.60</td> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Pick 3[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]6-7-1 (3 correct)[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]228.00[/SIZE]</td></tr></tbody> </table>

Pac was Nyuk the rail captain or what? 6-1 Nice score B -right.

Good Morning B-right,

Thank you and hope you made a little from the race as well. Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk is what Curly of The Three Stooges said. The wise guy comment was in reference to a song that was a one hit wonder in the 80's/90's called the Curly Shuffle. For whatever reason when I saw that name afterwards, my mind remembered those tidbits.

Today's Tampa action should not come as a surprise - check the playback lists.

Thursday, January 17, 2008 (Standards and keys)
1/ #1A Coleridge
1/ #3 Just Add Rum
7/ #4 Eleanor's Groom
7/ #5 Chickenquesadilla
8/ #8 Forbidden Colony
8/ #10 L.I. Ice Tea

Good luck with your selections and action.

Tampa Bay Downs 1/17/2008
<table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> Race 1</td> <td> MTP: 8</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table class="matrixgrid" id="dgdOdds" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" rules="all"> <tbody><tr class="matrixheader"> <td align="center">Runner</td><td align="center">Morning Line</td><td align="center">Odds</td><td align="center">Win</td><td align="center">Place</td><td align="center">Show</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">1</td><td align="center"></td><td align="center">8-5</td><td align="right">1321</td><td align="right">430</td><td align="right">215</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">2</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">4</td><td align="right">669</td><td align="right">191</td><td align="right">109</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">3</td><td align="center"></td><td align="center">18</td><td align="right">180</td><td align="right">99</td><td align="right">82</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">4</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">25</td><td align="right">116</td><td align="right">75</td><td align="right">50</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">5</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">5</td><td align="right">559</td><td align="right">236</td><td align="right">81</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">6</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">18</td><td align="right">182</td><td align="right">67</td><td align="right">42</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">7</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">7-2</td><td align="right">729</td><td align="right">394</td><td align="right">257</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">8</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">6</td><td align="right">501</td><td align="right">211</td><td align="right">103</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">Total:</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center"> </td><td align="right">4257</td><td align="right">1703</td><td align="right">939</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Data as of 2008-01-17 05:17:44 PM UTC

Tampa Bay Downs Scratches

1/17/2008

Race # Horse # Name
1 1 Barney Smith (POE)
4 9 Doc Tour
5 8 Spectacular Zip
5 1a Pyrite Marci (POE)
9 5 Bo's Secret Storm
9 6 Mabou
9 11 Prineofthestage
9 12 Massasoit

Good luck with your action today!
9 14 Sand Slider</pre>

<table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>Race 1</td> <td> MTP: 3</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="matrixgrid" id="dgdOdds" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" rules="all"> <tbody><tr class="matrixheader"> <td align="center">Runner</td><td align="center">Morning Line</td><td align="center">Odds</td><td align="center">Win</td><td align="center">Place</td><td align="center">Show</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">1</td><td align="center"></td><td align="center">2</td><td align="right">2220</td><td align="right">813</td><td align="right">429</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">2</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">3</td><td align="right">1523</td><td align="right">459</td><td align="right">265</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">3</td><td align="center"></td><td align="center">19</td><td align="right">327</td><td align="right">184</td><td align="right">176</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">4</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">30</td><td align="right">196</td><td align="right">123</td><td align="right">103</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">5</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">7-2</td><td align="right">1471</td><td align="right">520</td><td align="right">315</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">6</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">21</td><td align="right">294</td><td align="right">138</td><td align="right">69</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">7</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">5</td><td align="right">1070</td><td align="right">721</td><td align="right">318</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">8</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">5</td><td align="right">1051</td><td align="right">426</td><td align="right">141</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">Total:</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center"> </td><td align="right">8152</td><td align="right">3384</td><td align="right">1816</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Data as of 2008-01-17 05:21:48 PM UTC

<table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> Race 1</td> <td> MTP: 1</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table class="matrixgrid" id="dgdMatrix" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" rules="all"> <tbody><tr class="matrixheader"> <td align="left">First Runner</td><td align="right">with...</td><td>1</td><td>2</td><td>3</td><td>4</td><td>5</td><td>6</td><td>7</td><td>8</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">1</td><td></td><td align="center"></td><td align="center">17</td><td align="center">103</td><td align="center">103</td><td align="center">22</td><td align="center">66</td><td align="center">39</td><td align="center">28</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">2</td><td>
</td><td align="center">22</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">191</td><td align="center">205</td><td align="center">34</td><td align="center">141</td><td align="center">68</td><td align="center">67</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">3</td><td></td><td align="center">226</td><td align="center">278</td><td align="center"></td><td align="center">980</td><td align="center">326</td><td align="center">615</td><td align="center">614</td><td align="center">436</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">4</td><td>
</td><td align="center">204</td><td align="center">407</td><td align="center">1065</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">283</td><td align="center">724</td><td align="center">636</td><td align="center">548</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">5</td><td>
</td><td align="center">24</td><td align="center">38</td><td align="center">189</td><td align="center">191</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">144</td><td align="center">64</td><td align="center">47</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">6</td><td>
</td><td align="center">135</td><td align="center">210</td><td align="center">603</td><td align="center">670</td><td align="center">249</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">306</td><td align="center">260</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">7</td><td>
</td><td align="center">53</td><td align="center">70</td><td align="center">329</td><td align="center">366</td><td align="center">82</td><td align="center">209</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">109</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">8</td><td>
</td><td align="center">32</td><td align="center">86</td><td align="center">426</td><td align="center">584</td><td align="center">68</td><td align="center">251</td><td align="center">120</td><td align="center"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> Data as of 2008-01-17 05:24:08 PM UTC

The above is for the Exacta pool. Below is the Double pool.

<table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> Race 1</td> <td> MTP: 0</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table class="matrixgrid" id="dgdMatrix" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" rules="all"> <tbody><tr class="matrixheader"> <td align="left">First Runner</td><td align="right">with...</td><td>1</td><td>2</td><td>3</td><td>4</td><td>5</td><td>6</td><td>7</td><td>8</td><td>9</td><td>10</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">1</td><td></td><td align="center">148</td><td align="center">122</td><td align="center">188</td><td align="center">20</td><td align="center">89</td><td align="center">48</td><td align="center">38</td><td align="center">76</td><td align="center">25</td><td align="center">395</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">2</td><td>
</td><td align="center">231</td><td align="center">157</td><td align="center">251</td><td align="center">30</td><td align="center">115</td><td align="center">75</td><td align="center">46</td><td align="center">98</td><td align="center">33</td><td align="center">558</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">3</td><td></td><td align="center">1434</td><td align="center">1115</td><td align="center">1256</td><td align="center">300</td><td align="center">1324</td><td align="center">386</td><td align="center">492</td><td align="center">1091</td><td align="center">311</td><td align="center">3585</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">4</td><td>
</td><td align="center">2184</td><td align="center">1619</td><td align="center">3585</td><td align="center">529</td><td align="center">1168</td><td align="center">914</td><td align="center">932</td><td align="center">1619</td><td align="center">540</td><td align="center">7171</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">5</td><td>
</td><td align="center">190</td><td align="center">179</td><td align="center">317</td><td align="center">34</td><td align="center">103</td><td align="center">60</td><td align="center">55</td><td align="center">115</td><td align="center">38</td><td align="center">627</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">6</td><td>
</td><td align="center">850</td><td align="center">539</td><td align="center">1003</td><td align="center">223</td><td align="center">456</td><td align="center">317</td><td align="center">302</td><td align="center">697</td><td align="center">260</td><td align="center">2007</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">7</td><td>
</td><td align="center">396</td><td align="center">393</td><td align="center">479</td><td align="center">78</td><td align="center">238</td><td align="center">136</td><td align="center">89</td><td align="center">174</td><td align="center">73</td><td align="center">900</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">8</td><td>
</td><td align="center">414</td><td align="center">285</td><td align="center">522</td><td align="center">84</td><td align="center">211</td><td align="center">110</td><td align="center">75</td><td align="center">148</td><td align="center">72</td><td align="center">627</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Data as of 2008-01-17 05:26:28 PM UTC

Results

Race 1 <table class="resultgrid" id="dtlResults__ctl0_dgdFinish" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" rules="rows"> <tbody><tr class="resultheader"> <td>Finish</td><td>Runner</td><td>Win</td><td>Place</td><td>Show</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center"> 1st </td><td> <table> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top"> <table class="runnernumber"> <tbody><tr> <td> 5 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td><td align="right">7.40</td><td align="right">4.40</td><td align="right">3.20</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center"> 2nd </td><td> <table> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top"> <table class="runnernumber"> <tbody><tr> <td> 2 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td><td align="right"> </td><td align="right">4.80</td><td align="right">3.00</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center"> 3rd </td><td> <table> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top"> <table class="runnernumber"> <tbody><tr> <td> 8 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td><td align="right"> </td><td align="right"> </td><td align="right">4.40</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center"> 4th </td><td> <table> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top"> <table class="runnernumber"> <tbody><tr> <td> 3 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td><td align="right"> </td><td align="right"> </td><td align="right"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="resultpayout" id="dtlResults__ctl0_dgdPayout" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="resultpayoutcell"> $2 Exacta </td><td class="resultpayoutcell">5/2</td><td class="resultpayoutcell" align="right">35.80</td> </tr><tr> <td class="resultpayoutcell"> $2 Trifecta </td><td class="resultpayoutcell">5/2/8</td><td class="resultpayoutcell" align="right"> 151.00</td> </tr><tr> <td class="resultpayoutcell"> $1 Trifecta </td><td class="resultpayoutcell">Box</td><td class="resultpayoutcell" align="right">75.50</td></tr></tbody></table>
Good luck with the rest of your action. Time to return to the track.

B-right

EOG Member

Pac I know its not always going to be this good but a toast is in order. The ten looked so sharp in the post parade and the way Gemway won in the fourth it made it esay to fallow through in the 8th B-right