Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

I play the spread.. this system was not built on Moneylines... Why Lay -125 when -1.5 is basically the same as a Pick and you can get it for -110 (-105 at the right shop)
Thanks, that's how I feel it should operate, and how I've been playing them.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Bobby, do you always play them $ line? I got BC -1.5 and felt like I wasn't taking too much of a chance. Would be interested in knowing if Dirty always played pointspreads rather than $ line using this method also. Thanks, guys!:cheers

I usually play the spread but if i can get a ML for -125 or better I'll take the ML.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Looking back @ my sheets from last year @ this time, Saturdays and thursdays were bigtime ARSE KICKERS for this system !!! The more games being played by the top 25 in one day, was a recipe for success !!!

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks Bobby! No unranked faves tonight, I see. Hopefully, one of us can spot them in time to alert the others in this thread.

dirty

EOG Master

bobby the reason I don't do it is if you lose the -125 (which happens alot) then it takes 2 more winners to make up the lost revenue....

Unranked team favored over a ranked team

HAS A RECORD OF 7-7 THIS YR.

Lower ranked team favored over a Higher ranked team

HAS A RECORD OF 1-2 THIS YR

Last edited:

Hercules

EOG Addicted

This system kicked major ARSE last night !!! Dogs went 7-1 against the rated teams for a ton of units :thumbsup !!! Only winner for the ranked teams was Duke . Seven plays for thursday night action !!! Good luck !!! :thumbsup

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Yes, with California !!! :thumbsup
This system really kicked ass last year @ this time !!!
I'm on it fulltime now !!! :cheers

Hercules

EOG Addicted

#16 Vanderbilt @ #6 Tennesse tonight, with the Vols -10 1/2.
Besides Cal., Louisville -3 or -2 1/2, is the only other unranked who is favored tonight !!! :thumbsup

munson15

I want winners...

#16 Vanderbilt @ #6 Tennesse tonight, with the Vols -10 1/2.
Besides Cal., Louisville -3 or -2 1/2, is the only other unranked who is favored tonight !!! :thumbsup
Cannon would be proud of you Hercules!:+textinb3

Hercules

EOG Addicted

:+textinb3 Thanks !!! I made a ton off this system last year after I pulled my head out of my ARSE while watching it make a ton of cash after he posted the sytsem on EOG !!! Saturdays are the big day and thursdays also. It might be good for the newbies to go back to the beginning, on this thread, and read all of Cannon's posts on this system !!! :thumbsup

Captain

EOG Member

Louisville- is a 5
Cal- is a 5

and Minn. could be a 5 by the tip off.

Here is what Cannon posted about the system.

Same system as the NCAA football system I play.
System as follows

Bet any team not in the top 25 that is favored over a team that is in the top 25. (5 units)

Bet any team in the top 25 that is ranked lower but they are a favorite over a higher ranked team. (3 1/2 units). Example say a #21 team favored over a #8 team.

Bet any team that is in the top 25 and they are a dog to a team ranked higher than them. (2 1/2 units) Example #21 team as a dog to the #8 team

Bet any team not in the top 25 and they are a dog playing a team in the top 25. (2 units)

I start playing this system Jan 1 each year when football winds down. I try to bet it every day. Saturdays have been huge in the past.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

That is the blue print to the system what Buster posted above. Thank you Buster for that !!! :thumbsup

Hercules

EOG Addicted

3-4 -3.75 units on thursday night.
California killed us !!!
Big card on saturday !!!

Cannon has expanded this thing so much...

When we first started this at Freewinners... it was only Unranked team favored over a ranked team for 2 units...then a Lower ranked team favored over a Higher ranked team (Lower ranked team had to be out of the top 10 and the Higher ranked team had to be).. would not work if 23 was favored over 18... or if #5 was favored over #3... you get my drift..

He then added fade the top 25 all the time... etc... just not as successful... I still play the bare bones of it like I explained and would suggest to others to do the same...

i like this idea Dirty. stay with the smaller number of plays and better winning % system.

what games on saturday fit just this...........????????

Bet any team not in the top 25 that is favored over a team that is in the top 25. (5 units)

Bet any team in the top 25 that is ranked lower but they are a favorite over a higher ranked team. (3 1/2 units). Example say a #21 team favored over a #8 team.

i have to drive 1.5 hrs to an high school ball game tonight and be at work at 7am tomm. if someone can post this it would sure help me.

Ok here you go for 1/19:

STANFORD -8

SYR -4

NC ST -2

Bet any team that is in the top 25 and they are a dog to a team ranked higher than them. (2 1/2 units) Example #21 team as a dog to the #8 team

CLEM +9

Bet any team not in the top 25 and they are a dog playing a team in the top 25. (2 units)

ND +9

LOU ST +13

USC +11

KAS ST +1

AUBURN +4.5

YOUST +12

COL +17.5

MISSO +7

SOMISS +22.5

OHIO ST +10.5

MD +19

CIN +3.5

GW +11

NW +20

how has that bottom list done over the years? i like betting all the dogs but not that many games.

as a home dog i would think they would be a better play.

?????

Ok here you go for 1/19:

STANFORD -8 W

SYR -4 L

NC ST -2 P

1-1-1 -.50 UNITS

CLEM +9 L

0-1 -2.75

ND +9 L

LOU ST +13 L

USC +11 W

KAS ST +1 W

AUBURN +4.5 W

YOUST +12 W

COL +17.5 W

MISSO +7 W

SOMISS +22.5 L

OHIO ST +10.5 W

MD +19 W

CIN +3.5 W

GW +11 W

NW +20 W

10-3 +13.4 units

OVERALL:

11-5-1 +10.15

1/20:

UCONN -2.5

MIN +1

PENN ST +18

ORE +8.5

munson15

I want winners...

please tell me you did not lay -2 with nc state. they were 1 or 1.5 everywhere
I thought only Winky gave people a hard time for not getting the best line. :rolleyes: Besides, I think he's just taking the closers and posting results, not his actual plays. And for the record, I had NC St. -1.