5 UNIT BET TONITE, GET IT QUICK, LINE RISING

husker

EOG Addicted
Re: 5 UNIT BET TONITE, GET IT QUICK, LINE RISING

by my count CHS is -18.32 units this year in baskets. all the winning like he says. LMAO

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I am humored by those that call themselves professional, and then come into a thread, and trying to back-up the value of buying up to 2 points on a game, by indicating he turned losers into pushes, and pushes into winners, etc. Anyone that is a so-called professional, would know the odds are greatly increased to the house when someone buys points (exception buying on or off key NFL numbers if allowed). You have shown some good capping abilities, but your not unlike anyone else. You love bringing attention to yourself, and have to use hired guns to post for you, because your too busy, but when they post for you, and you win, there is always ample time to point out your record, and thump your chest. This is like "across the street" as you suggest, because you are a good capper, with a thin skin, and horrible money management skills, which to the books is defined as a cash cow! It doesn't matter what %age you hit, if you are married to buying points because you have so-called big money riding, then you are by the books definition, a cash cow for them. Show me a player that is buying points, calling himself professional, and then justifying the point buy, and I'll show you an ametuer that is here to pull one over on the addicted junkies, that gives him the attention he craves, but is a laughing stock to anyone that truly knows what's going on. You should be embarassed!

Ned,
Very well said.
It's nice to see you are still around. I enjoyed reading your analysis of CBB games in the past. Are you going to start posting those again here?
Thanks

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

THIS PLACE HAS STARTED LOOKING LIKE THE RUBBER ROOM ACROSS THE STREET....MAKE UP A BUNCH OF LIES AND BS, POST IT AS THE TRUTH....BASH AWAY ALL YOU WANT....AND THE MODS DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

DIRTY.....YESTERDAY YOU SAID THAT STARTING WEDNESDAY NO MORE BASHING ETC... WOULD BE ALLOWED....

HELLO, ITS WEDNESDAY.

:cocktail

NONE OF THIS DRAMA WOULD HAVE EVER STARTED IF YOU HAD NEVER POSTED THE CRAP ABOUT THE LINE NOT MOVING REAL QUICK

THAT DID NOTHING BUT TELL THE TRASH AROUND HERE, HUSKER, HOFFA ETC...THAT IT WAS OK TO BASH AWAY.....

I WAS NICE ABOUT YOUR POST AND ANSWERED WINKYS ?....AND YOU LET THIS BASHING GO ON FOR 24 HOURS....

YOU STARTED IT, YOU ALLOWED IT.

CLEAN IT UP.

ALL I DID WAS POST MY BETS.....THEN YOU POSTED AND IT WAS OPEN SEASON ON ME FROM ALL THE TRASH POSTERS.

THANKS EVER SO MUCH.

AND I HAVEN'T SOLICITED EMAILS EXCEPT FOR HELP IN POSTING AND I POST THE SAME STUFF HERE AS THE OTHER PLACE, NO AGENDA THERE, PEOPLE WANTED MY EMAIL SO WHAT.

THANKS DIRTY, MUCH APPRECIATED.....YOU HAD A PROBLEM AS NOTED AT THE END OF YOUR POST SAYING YOU COULD "GO ON AND ON...."

YOU STARTED IT....NOW TAKE THE RIGHT COURSE AND STOP ALL THE BASHING & BS....NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ALL OF HUSKERS BULLSHIT....THEN THE MORE YOU ALLOW HIM TO GO UNCHECKED, NOW YOU GET OTHER GOOD POSTERS THINKING HES LEGIT AND POSTING MORE STUPID BS.

FIX IT.

THANKS!

dirty

EOG Master

Start a new thread for today.... It was not my fault this went this way... don't even start that shit...

tc1134

EOG Veteran

THIS PLACE HAS STARTED LOOKING LIKE THE RUBBER ROOM ACROSS THE STREET....MAKE UP A BUNCH OF LIES AND BS, POST IT AS THE TRUTH....BASH AWAY ALL YOU WANT....AND THE MODS DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

DIRTY.....YESTERDAY YOU SAID THAT STARTING WEDNESDAY NO MORE BASHING ETC... WOULD BE ALLOWED....

HELLO, ITS WEDNESDAY.

NONE OF THIS DRAMA WOULD HAVE EVER STARTED IF YOU HAD NEVER POSTED THE CRAP ABOUT THE LINE NOT MOVING REAL QUICK

THAT DID NOTHING BUT TELL THE TRASH AROUND HERE, HUSKER, HOFFA ETC...THAT IT WAS OK TO BASH AWAY.....

I WAS NICE ABOUT YOUR POST AND ANSWERED WINKYS ?....AND YOU LET THIS BASHING GO ON FOR 24 HOURS....

YOU STARTED IT, YOU ALLOWED IT.

CLEAN IT UP.

ALL I DID WAS POST MY BETS.....THEN YOU POSTED AND IT WAS OPEN SEASON ON ME FROM ALL THE TRASH POSTERS.

THANKS EVER SO MUCH.

AND I HAVEN'T SOLICITED EMAILS EXCEPT FOR HELP IN POSTING AND I POST THE SAME STUFF HERE AS THE OTHER PLACE, NO AGENDA THERE, PEOPLE WANTED MY EMAIL SO WHAT.

THANKS DIRTY, MUCH APPRECIATED.....YOU HAD A PROBLEM AS NOTED AT THE END OF YOUR POST SAYING YOU COULD "GO ON AND ON...."

YOU STARTED IT....NOW TAKE THE RIGHT COURSE AND STOP ALL THE BASHING & BS....NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ALL OF HUSKERS BULLSHIT....THEN THE MORE YOU ALLOW HIM TO GO UNCHECKED, NOW YOU GET OTHER GOOD POSTERS THINKING HES LEGIT AND POSTING MORE STUPID BS.

FIX IT.

THANKS!

Just ignore them CHS.

The other guy has a history of ALLOWING shit behavior to fester and persist. Thank God he's not in real management.

They are are ALL very jealous(like i've been saying) that you win and they don't.
At best they're hit or miss.

bradswinning

EOG Senior Member

I LOVE WHEN GUYS SAY THEY HIT OVER 60% IN BASEBALL! I WANT TO ASK THEM HOW MUCH THEY LOST THAT SEASON!

Ned

EOG Veteran

There wasn't any bashing in my post, let me know one thing about my post that was untruthful, and I will apologize. Do I need to put a table for you in here about the deficit created by buying points? If your truly a professional, then you don't need one. Your claim however, that it turns losers into winners, and pushes into wins, dictates the fact that your not even close to being professional, or just don't have the confidence in your own plays to merit them by the going price, and dilute the value further by buying points. For someone that has such limited time, and needs others to post his plays, you sure have enough time, to be a spin-doctor, and craft elongated posts to defend a position that you put yourself in, not anyone else. I'll say it again, you have shown some skills in capping games, but carving a post in justification of buying up to 2 points on games, may enhance you in the eyes of the addicted sports junkies, that feed off of this stuff, but it puts you in position to have to defend yourself against anyone wih sports investing savvy. Then you take the red-headed stepchild approach to defending yourself, never addressing why you were bashed in the first place! So here is your opportunity MR. Hotsides....please explain to a professional sports investor the value in buying 2 points on any game? Your either going to admit the error of your ways, and better utilize your skills, or your going to further humiliate yourself, and continue to be considered a joke to many here. Would love to read your response to this, and turn a so-called bashing thread, into an educational one, so anyone that reads this can benefit, not fill a thread with idle banter that disgraces many forums.