Who Taught You To

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Who Taught You To

I'll never forget my first times behind the wheel....I would grip the wheel so tight my hands would fall asleep....and I hated driving at night.

The Devil

EOG Master

My dad taught me the basics.......also gave me the car when I was about 12 to drive around a huge empty parking lot.........

dirty

EOG Master

When I was 12 I drove trucks around my Dad's companies Storage yard..... When I was 15 to teach me how to drive a stick he took me to downtown ATL at 5 pm (rush hour) and made me get in the drivers seat... told me to either get us home or get our asses ran over....

My Aunt, and I ran her Plymouth Sundance off in a ditch when I was 11, at which point I said the F-Word in front of a family member for the first time!!
Good Times!!

Topflight

EOG Addicted

Ex girlfriend... went to a mall parking lot and after 10 minutes or so I ran her car into a light pole, we broke up shortly after.

Looking back I have to say that was one of my better accidents.:cheers

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I'll never forget my first times behind the wheel....I would grip the wheel so tight my hands would fall asleep....and I hated driving at night.
I got in an accident on the drivers course. Most embarrassing day of my life. I can hear that cop like it was yesterday. Whooooa, whooooooooa, whooooooooaaa. :LMAO:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

I got in an accident on the drivers course. Most embarrassing day of my life. I can hear that cop like it was yesterday. Whooooa, whooooooooa, whooooooooaaa. :LMAO:LMAO

Kinda like the Girl in Summer School :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

When I was 12 I drove trucks around my Dad's companies Storage yard..... When I was 15 to teach me how to drive a stick he took me to downtown ATL at 5 pm (rush hour) and made me get in the drivers seat... told me to either get us home or get our asses ran over....
Classic sink or swim there, eh Dirty?:+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

Classic sink or swim there, eh Dirty?:+textinb3

Pretty much... you couldn't have gotten a greased 16 penny nail up my ass with a sledge hammer.... I am sure he had to get a new clutch by the time we made it back to Gainesville :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

on the job training with lot cars ,1956 desota, push button tranny

?49 FORD FLATHEAD 4-GEAR PU WHICH REQUIRED DOUBLE-CLUTCHING. :smokesmal

NO POWER STEERING OR BRAKES...LARGE DIAMETER STEERING WHEEL AND YOU DOWN-SHIFTED TO SLOW.

NOTE: DOUBLE-CLUTCHING REQUIRES ENGAGEMENT OF CLUTCH TO EXIT A GEAR, RELEASE OF THE CLUTCH WHILE IN NEUTRAL TO SYNCHRONIZE AND RE-ENGAGEMENT OF THE CLUTCH TO ENTER A GEAR.

GRANNY HAD A PUSH-BUTTON ON THE DASH TRANSMISSION PLYMOUTH...I NEVER DROVE. :doh1

Pretty much... you couldn't have gotten a greased 16 penny nail up my ass with a sledge hammer.... I am sure he had to get a new clutch by the time we made it back to Gainesville :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Fuck that shit!! That's a fuckin miracle!!:cheers

BTW, my aunt didn't tell on me til I was about 20 years old!!

:sexAnd how cool is that banana with a dick???:LMAO