• NO

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • YES

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

MjfTheGeniusII

EOG Senior Member
Re: Is Identity a Posting Legend?

idenity? There was a new poster at SBR named Idenity, we talking about the same guy.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

if i could vote again i would

ID is good for the posting boards

ID glad to see you posting at SBR it is a good site to post on:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

She could at least show up in this thread, is she waitring for all precincts to report or what?

:houra

ID kicks ass.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Amazing she hasn't been in here yet......
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

wow, coconut, my friend!!!!! how are you???? gosh, it's great to see you! where have ya bee, my friend! guys, coconut is one of the sharpest posters around!!!! but he disappeared for the past 1-2 years....

to everyone else, thank you so much. i hate when attention is brought on me but i am humbled by the responses in this thread. to have the words, hall of fame, in the same sentence as IDENTITY makes me very proud....and bigdaddy, thanks for everything over the years.....you've been an amazing friend. as have you, shrink...

dirty

EOG Master

Kinda Like your posted record on play huh MC :cocktail:cocktail:cocktail