Dinner With Three Others

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Dinner With Three Others

Here they are

1. Lincoln -- to bring the truth out about the worst President this country has ever had Constitutionally
  2. Teddy Roosevelt
  3. Ty Cobb

Journeyman

EOG Master

I'd request God himself so i could once and for all see if he is real....if he didn't show up I would finally know for sure what I suspect.

Marilyn Monroe- I'm drawing a blank, so I picked her.

Elvis

VegasRobert62

EOG Member

Tiger Woods
Daniel Negreanu
Howard Stern

I think the conversation might be pretty interesting, at least for me.

Topflight

EOG Addicted

I'd request God himself so i could once and for all see if he is real....if he didn't show up I would finally know for sure what I suspect.

Marilyn Monroe- I'm drawing a blank, so I picked her.

Elvis

:LMAO :LMAO Sorry just busting your chops, It made me laugh but its all good bro!!!

Now back to the question.

1. Elvis
2. John Lennon
3. Gene Simmons

No other reason than the fact I like music:cheers

Topflight

EOG Addicted

Tiger Woods
Daniel Negreanu
Howard Stern

I think the conversation might be pretty interesting, at least for me.

Woods and Stern for sure, had dinner with a couple of friends and Negreanu my last visit to Vegas, he really wasn't that interesting and my friend told me the other day he is getting killed in the Big Game.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

BABE RUTH
MEYER LANSKY
RICHARD NIXON

i think meyer lansky is one of the most interesting mafia (or at least mafia-oriented) figures of all time. a financial genius within organized crime who never spent a day in jail.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Adolf Hitler: All I wanna do is ask ONE question and get his reply: WHY!?

John Elway: As a Broncos' fan since their first SB in the 1977-78 season you know my thoughts on him and while I have met him a few times and have stuff signed by him to here him describe "The Drive" in detail or helping the Broncos win SB 32 and 33 would be the time of my life

Grace Kelly: Simply put the most beautiful woman EVER. To see her in her prime with her angelic face with warm, sexy smile and shimmering eyes and body to die for - would make me happy I was with her and I am making damn sure I am the one going home with her so we could spend time.......reading

The Devil

EOG Master

i think meyer lansky is one of the most interesting mafia (or at least mafia-oriented) figures of all time. a financial genius within organized crime who never spent a day in jail.

AGREE WITH THAT PVC......WOULD HAVE LOVED TO PICK HIS BRAIN.........

Matt

EOG Veteran

On second thought....

1. Mrs. Montana

2. Mrs. Glue

3. Jennifer Korbin

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Grace Kelly: Simply put the most beautiful woman EVER. To see her in her prime with her angelic face with warm, sexy smile and shimmering eyes and body to die for - would make me happy I was with her and I am making damn sure I am the one going home with her so we could spend time.......reading

Amen to that!

The Munchkin Man fell in love with her for the first time when the Munchkin Man watched her in the Alfred Hitchcock classic, Rear Window.

Munchkin Man