Offshore betting: When if/are we going to see standard 104 vig offers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Ever?

You may Recall just a few years ago (really a short period), discussion sort of lead to the thinking of posters that we wouldn't likely see the day where 105 was easy and often betting offshore. How would ya like that 104 for a change? It is doubtful though with nickel and dime fees involved, processing. The more vig the better off for the overhead.

Had EVERYTHING (no arrests nor legislation for sure) went fine and PINNACLE were still available to the US market daily, then with their volume by now, they could have went to 104 I think and really out market any other shop in vig.

Feel free to disagree and correct my post. Am I ignorant?

Have a good night.

Is it still a decent time to open shop if you have the knowledge and funds?

Re: Offshore betting: When if/are we going to see standard 104 vig offers

Bigjuicyodds is -103, but will fail.

Matchbook type exchanges are the only way to beat -105.

Hard to say... I think Pinnacle obviously would have made the move if it needed to compete, but I doubt it will EVER be anywhere close to widespread.

Pinny deals the low juice because of the type of gambler they target... Sadly, most gamblers are square and don't think anything of taking -110 instead of -105.

Which is why Bodog has about a hundred times the customer base as Pinnacle ever did.

Honestly, as long as they kept the credit card processors up and the advertising budget high, places like Bodog and BetUS could lay -115 both sides and probably not take a significant hit in action.

Never going to see it, books just don't have the volume anymore

Most will always deal -110

I like -110 anyway, easier for my girl that keeps my books

It would be nice but don't think it will happen. :(

sean1

EOG Dedicated

When this crap is finally legalized, you will see no vig betting. You'll likely have to pay your own transfer fees, but the interest gained sitting on billions will be plenty for a yahoo or a google or a microsoft to offer vig free betting....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Never going to see it, books just don't have the volume anymore

Most will always deal -110

I like -110 anyway, easier for my girl that keeps my books

i'm sure its not to difficult for "her"

monday: -1200
Tuesday: -2200
Weds: -1100
Thurs: -4400
Friday: -550
Sat: -5500
Sunday: -11000

Grand total: Flea to another country to work for 5 bucks an hour to keep you're legs intact...

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I guess don't lose :cocktail
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>