PACIFIC -6 PUSH :houra
UCSB -1 LOSER

I'LL TAKE AN 8-2 NIGHT

:cocktail

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated
Re: THURSDAY

8-2 is super. We went 8-3. Want to know what we went last
night, the night before....we would be glad to tell you.

Post your record every day and maybe you will be taken serious.

Post and run is bullshit..........

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

8-2 is super. We went 8-3. Want to know what we went last
night, the night before....we would be glad to tell you.

Post your record every day and maybe you will be taken serious.

Post and run is bullshit..........

I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU OR HUSKER TAKE ME SERIOUS....WE....WHO THE F'K IS WE??????

NEVERMIND....IT DOESN'T MATTER. DAMN EASY COMING IN MY THREAD TALKING SMACK.....JUST ANOTHER WANNA BE TRYING TO COATTAIL TO NOTERIETY.

IF YOU DON'T TAKE A GUY WHO POSTED A 62.3% WIN RECORD IN MLB, 119 GAMES OVER .500, OVER 100 UNITS PROFIT...SERIOUS, A GUY WHO'S POSTING NEAR 60% IN NFL SERIOUS....A GUY WHO POSTED OVER 140 UNITS IN HOOPS LAST SEASON....A GUY WHO HIT 72.7% HERE LAST MONTH IN NBA SERIOUS.....A GUY WHO DOES THIS FOR A LIVING, FOR 26 YEARS SERIOUS......A GUY WHO CAPPED 9 YEARS FOR 2 LARGE BETTING GROUPS....SERIOUS.....

WELL THEN, YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM. SERIOUS.

WHO THE FUK POSTED AND RUN....OH YEAH, YOU DID....POSTED THIS CHILDISH BULLSHIT, RUN OFF AT THE MOUTH, THEN RAN OFF.

YOU'RE RIGHT....THAT IS BULLSHIT.

I'VE BEEN HERE NEARLY EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR TWO YEARS....PUT MY BAGS IN THE TRUNK, START THE CAR, PUT YOUR LITTLE HAT BACK ON AND SHUT THE F'K UP.

:+waving-5

dirty

EOG Master

quit attacking the poster CHS... He never called you a name... made a comment about you not posting a record... He makes a valid point.....

I am getting sick of your games.... You start your record over all the time... you don't post one...but if one person asks you about it you go on attack dog mode.....

It stops tonight man.... Clover did nothing to get treated like you just treated him.... Enough is enough... You cry wolf, but you ag it on every chance you get....

All you got to do is post a factual Record and don't start over with a "New Challenge... 30 units in 30 days" Bullshit... you only do that because your picks tanked the month before.... these guys are not idiots..... quit attacking them when they make comments....

clover did not say one thing out of the way.

DIRTY - clover is an instigator. you cant be oblivious to this!! look at CHS track record -- FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN THAT OF CLOVERLEAFS! hes been here for how long, compared to clovers? c'mon man chicago is one of the most highly looked after posters. i dont see the shrink telling CHS to stop himself. clover instigates + CHS responds + you respond = the instigator wins. clover said that he posts and run. what the FUCK DOES CLOVER POST? where is his track record..................................

dirty is a great mod but chicago has a proven track record in many sports..jimmy you dont think CHS is forrreal?

p.s. jimmy who do you like tomorrow? im on GB bought the half to -7 and then probably the NE game over

dirty

EOG Master

DIRTY - clover is an instigator. you cant be oblivious to this!! look at CHS track record -- FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN THAT OF CLOVERLEAFS! hes been here for how long, compared to clovers? c'mon man chicago is one of the most highly looked after posters. i dont see the shrink telling CHS to stop himself. clover instigates + CHS responds + you respond = the instigator wins. clover said that he posts and run. what the FUCK DOES CLOVER POST? where is his track record..................................

shrink hires us to do that.... If he did it why would he Need Mods.....

clover has been here for a long time Nova... I have watched CHS since he has been here... if this was his first time I would have said nothing.... You want to follow him then Fine... but many want to see a legit record as well.... I have to see both sides here.... Clover did nothing wrong tonight.....

husker

EOG Addicted

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1048182 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px">01-12-08, 02:24 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #160 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->husker<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1048182", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1048182 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Classic Bullshit Posts<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- google_ad_section_start --><TABLE class=tborder id=post1047453 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">01-12-08, 12:10 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#3 ( (Any plays for Chicago Hot Sides tonight???)permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->ChicagoHotsides<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1047453", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1047453 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Any plays for Chicago Hot Sides tonight???<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->
risk 1 unit to win 1 unit
3 team 7 pt teaser

n. orl -4', lakers -6, dallas -1'

risk 2 units to win 1.33 units
dallas -6'

risk 1 unit to win .83 units
dallas -8

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1021244 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">12-24-07, 06:52 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#17 ( (60 Day Plan, day 6 6-2 +4.7u (10-4 +15.7 in Dec.))permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->ChicagoHotsides<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1021244", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1021244 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: 60 Day Plan, day 6 6-2 +4.7u (10-4 +15.7 in Dec.)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->THE ONLY TIME MY BETS IN HOOPS ARE "RISKING" THE STATED UNIT AMOUNT IS WHEN IT IS A MONEYLINE BET.

so what is it dave? get your story right. i am sure it is hard to keep all your lies straight.

the mods are sick of your BS now also, that seems to follow you from forum to forum.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

husker

EOG Addicted

dirty, chs is a administrator at that other forum. wonder why he wanted to tell people where it was. these guys don't change.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1048182 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px">01-12-08, 02:24 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#160 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->husker<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1048182", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1048182 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Classic Bullshit Posts<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- google_ad_section_start --><TABLE class=tborder id=post1047453 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">01-12-08, 12:10 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#3 ( (Any plays for Chicago Hot Sides tonight???)permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->ChicagoHotsides<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1047453", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1047453 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Any plays for Chicago Hot Sides tonight???<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->
risk 1 unit to win 1 unit
3 team 7 pt teaser

n. orl -4', lakers -6, dallas -1'

risk 2 units to win 1.33 units
dallas -6'

risk 1 unit to win .83 units
dallas -8

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1021244 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">12-24-07, 06:52 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#17 ( (60 Day Plan, day 6 6-2 +4.7u (10-4 +15.7 in Dec.))permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->ChicagoHotsides<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1021244", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1021244 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: 60 Day Plan, day 6 6-2 +4.7u (10-4 +15.7 in Dec.)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->THE ONLY TIME MY BETS IN HOOPS ARE "RISKING" THE STATED UNIT AMOUNT IS WHEN IT IS A MONEYLINE BET.

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- / message -->

TO ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN, WHICH ELIMINATES HUSKER....

THESE THREE BETS ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE NORM FOR ME....WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY I WENT TO GREAT LENGTHS TO SPELL OUT IN DETAIL EXACTLY HOW I BET THESE THREE....SO THERE WOULD BE NO CONFUSION.

THANK YOU H FOR POINTING THAT OUT....GLAD YOU LET PEOPLE KNOW I WAS LOOKING OUT FOR THEM, DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO BET TOO MUCH ON THOSE, SO I SPELLED IT OUT FOR THOSE 3 BETS....THANKS AGAIN H.....

:cheers

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

shrink hires us to do that.... If he did it why would he Need Mods.....

clover has been here for a long time Nova... I have watched CHS since he has been here... if this was his first time I would have said nothing.... You want to follow him then Fine... but many want to see a legit record as well.... I have to see both sides here.... Clover did nothing wrong tonight.....

NO OFFENSE DIRTY...BUT THATS BULLSHIT.....I POST A TRACK RECORD IN ALL SPORTS CONSTANTLY. I DID NOT IN THIS POST BECAUSE I'M IN A DAMN HURRY. I CAN'T FREAKING BELIEVE THAT MAN....THIS CLOWN CALLING ME OUT, TALKING ABOUT GOING 8-3, WHERE THE F'K AT AND IF SO, WHAT THE HELLS THAT GOT TO DO W/ MY THREAD.

ANYONE CAN LOOK BACK AND SEE MY RECORDS IN EVERY SPORT....WHO THE HELL ELSE HERE HAS POSTED THE WINNERS I HAVE....NOT A DAMN ONE, NOBODY.

IF I NEVER POSTED A RECORD, FINE, BUST MY BALLS...BUT I POST A RECORD CONSTANTLY AND THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT AND FURTHERMORE....WHY IS HUSKE AND HOFFA IN ANY OF MY THREADS?

tc1134

EOG Veteran

NO OFFENSE DIRTY...BUT THATS BULLSHIT.....I POST A TRACK RECORD IN ALL SPORTS CONSTANTLY. I DID NOT IN THIS POST BECAUSE I'M IN A DAMN HURRY. I CAN'T FREAKING BELIEVE THAT MAN....THIS CLOWN CALLING ME OUT, TALKING ABOUT GOING 8-3, WHERE THE F'K AT AND IF SO, WHAT THE HELLS THAT GOT TO DO W/ MY THREAD.

ANYONE CAN LOOK BACK AND SEE MY RECORDS IN EVERY SPORT....WHO THE HELL ELSE HERE HAS POSTED THE WINNERS I HAVE....NOT A DAMN ONE, NOBODY.

IF I NEVER POSTED A RECORD, FINE, BUST MY BALLS...BUT I POST A RECORD CONSTANTLY AND THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT AND FURTHERMORE....WHY IS HUSKE AND HOFFA IN ANY OF MY THREADS?

I 100% agree w/ CHS. Why is this guy being trashed?

If you go back in the threads, he's very thorough.

Husker on the other hand, is a known troublemaker on all the forums i.e. not well-liked at all. His rep is horrible.

Another winner on this forum taking a beating. The jealousy is too much.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

quit attacking the poster CHS... He never called you a name... made a comment about you not posting a record... He makes a valid point.....

I am getting sick of your games.... You start your record over all the time... you don't post one...but if one person asks you about it you go on attack dog mode.....

It stops tonight man.... Clover did nothing to get treated like you just treated him.... Enough is enough... You cry wolf, but you ag it on every chance you get....

All you got to do is post a factual Record and don't start over with a "New Challenge... 30 units in 30 days" Bullshit... you only do that because your picks tanked the month before.... these guys are not idiots..... quit attacking them when they make comments....

clover did not say one thing out of the way.

I SUPPOSE ALL OF HUSKERS ATTACKS ARE PERFECTLY LEGIT.

I KEPT A CURRENT RECORD FOR THE NBA DIRTY...ONE CLOWN ASKED ME IF i WAS JUST STARTING OVER WHEN I STARTED THE 60 DAY CHALLENGE....I RESPONDED POLITELY BY SAYING OF COURSE NOT....THIS WAS A MOTIVATIONAL TOOL FOR ME....I KEEP A DAILY RECORD. I HAVE NOT STARTED MY RECORD OVER, EVER.....NOWHERE. I HAVE KEPT CURRENT RECORDS EVERY SPORT...STILL AM, I STATED POINT BLANK THE 60 DAY CHALLENGE WAS A MOTIVATIONAL TOOL FOR ME, NOTHING MORE.

MY CURRENT YEAR TO DATE RECORD IS POSTED IN COLLEGE, NFL WILL BE TOMORROW.

AS TO GOING ON ATTACK MODE, YOU AND GENERAL BOTH REFERRED TO HUSKER AS TRASH....FOR ALL HIS BULLSHIT. NOBODY ELSE GIVES ME A PROBLEM, EVERYONE ELSE APPRECIATES THE WINNERS. THATS WHY I GET HUNDREDS OF HITS PER DAY WITH NO DRAMA, AND WITH PEOPLE THANKING ME......YOU KEEP THE IDIOTS LIKE HUSKER AND HOFFA OUT OF MY THREADS AND THERE IS NO DRAMA.

:cheers

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

I 100% agree w/ CHS. Why is this guy being trashed?

If you go back in the threads, he's very thorough.

Husker on the other hand, is a known troublemaker on all the forums i.e. not well-liked at all. His rep is horrible.

Another winner on this forum taking a beating. The jealousy is too much.

THANKS TC1134.

THANKS GENERAL, THANKS DIRTY.

VILLANOVA, YEAH MAN, I GOT PICS...ONLY PROBLEM IS, IDIOTS THAT LIVE TO BASH WOULD ONLY SAY IT ISN'T MINE, ISN'T ME IN THE PICS & ON AND ON. IF THERE IS A 'BASH' SOMEWHERE CONVENIENT PERHAPS I'LL DRIVE THERE...GIVE YOU A RIDE.

PEACE.

CHEERS.