Colts/Chargers InGame thread

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Colts/Chargers InGame thread

brady who?

<TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=first align=left>P. Manning</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>100.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

looken like next weeks england indy game is the superbowl ,but a gb/ne rapid fire down to the wire would be awsome

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

great start if you back the colts, and I am today!!!!
this is the only game ive stayed away from in the p/os ,didnt have a feel on the total,though sd could hang around but didnt want to buck the horse and lose.:doh1

MCP

is it my TV or is the sound on cbs messed up.. i hear a echoing buzzing sound...

Really gonna be looking at Indy 2nd half -- Rivers looks like he's right about that point where he's going to self-destruct.

MCP

everything going colts way and are only up 3. what a weak holding call to nullify a td

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

How in the hell does the worst ref in the league get assigned to a playoff game??

It must have been a bad year for the NFL officials if Jerry Austin is doing a playoff game.

Tom White is not too far behind Jerry but Jerry Austin reffing an NFL Playoff game??

What the hell is the NFL thinking???

Colts should be up 2 TD's right now

And YES, that WAS a hold on the return

MCP

better team now leading... jerry austin is huddling tho to see if they can go back in time and throw a flag

MCP

SD gets the int at the goaline !! if they can put a long scoring drive together here...

MCP

what the fuck ?? could you have picked a worse time to do these bullshit awards for 6 year olds??

I'm holding an Indy -2.5 but that interference penalty was BS. . . . .

MCP

lol... automatic first down... im glad i stopped betting the nfl