NFL Sunday

Re: NFL Sunday

Didn't Like the number on the Colts game, but I think this game will be a blow out win for the colts. Playing at home under the dome, Can't ask for better conditions for Payton Manning. If I was to choose between Phillip Rivers and Payton Manning, this would be a no brainer, Payton all the way in this one. BOL everyone!

All my money is on the Giants today. The Cowboys have all the pressure on them today. Giants are playing really good football at the right time of the year. Eli's Confidence is Growing by day,Especially after the performance he had against the Bucs, and to put some of the pressure off of eli, Brandon Jacobs is a load to put down, and he is running the ball great right now. T.O. is a little banged up for the Cowboys, but I don't think this will effect T.O. that much. The Deciding factor of the Game is, The G-men go into dallas and win this game out right.

All my money is on the Giants today. The Cowboys have all the pressure on them today. Giants are playing really good football at the right time of the year. Eli's Confidence is Growing by day,Especially after the performance he had against the Bucs, and to put some of the pressure off of eli, Brandon Jacobs is a load to put down, and he is running the ball great right now. T.O. is a little banged up for the Cowboys, but I don't think this will effect T.O. that much. The Deciding factor of the Game is, The G-men go into dallas and win this game out right.

Just about the only thing that went right for me today. Good win for the G-men. Hate that they have to play at lambo field next week for the NFC Championship.I can already see the Packers and Patriots in the Super Bowl.