A question for PLAYERSONLYSIXTYNINE

Journeyman

EOG Master
Any idea how many bets you make a year?

I will put the over/under at 3,509 total bets in 2007 :cocktail

PO69

EOG Master
Re: A question for PLAYERSONLYSIXTYNINE

I have no idea, but some days during basketball season it might be close to5 a day.

I actually bet ALOT MORE in quantity and dollar amounts in baseball. I would say around 4900 bets a year.

But some of those involve the same team, but different parlays etc.

I think that i made about 6 total bets today, but I cant remember and am ashamed to check come to think of it

PO69

EOG Master

You must have checked out my account last night Journeyman when I made that post!

I have to give you credit in how fast you edited it for me Journey.

Yesterday was a bad day for me because of 1 college game!

Of course that touchdown hurt me as well though!

The bad thing is that I actually won my bet on LSU -4! But I got caught up in the prop bets and the game and lost other bets. Also, because of the slow night, I started betting all kinds of basketball games that were not even big picks!!!

I WONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN! I cant believe how I got caught on a slow day like that

Journeyman

EOG Master

You must have checked out my account last night Journeyman when I made that post!

I have to give you credit in how fast you edited it for me Journey.

Yesterday was a bad day for me because of 1 college game!

Of course that touchdown hurt me as well though!

The bad thing is that I actually won my bet on LSU -4! But I got caught up in the prop bets and the game and lost other bets. Also, because of the slow night, I started betting all kinds of basketball games that were not even big picks!!!

I WONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN! I cant believe how I got caught on a slow day like that

No not at all...I was watching your parlay pick , I saw you ask me to take it down and did....I didn't even realize it was linked, I just edited it asap when you asked, wasn't sure as to why.

I was just thinking how you always have action and are always lathered up on every game and play poker online and in person.

You should have won that parlay last night .