it's gonna be the packers vs. the jaguars superbowl....

supergo523

EOG Member
Re: it's gonna be the packers vs. the jaguars superbowl....

i am curious to see how anyone beats the pats at foxboro. i understand that the jets game is way too close but the pats will find a way to win there when it counts. i personally don't quite like them, but the reality is that they are just too good.

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

i am curious to see how anyone beats the pats at foxboro. i understand that the jets game is way too close but the pats will find a way to win there when it counts. i personally don't quite like them, but the reality is that they are just too good.

I agree with the packers.. dallas is way overrated! Their secondary is goign to kill them..

The pats have and will beat up on JAX... JAX is the flavor of the week because they have been playing good... Just because the Jets game was close last week that doesnt mean much... The weather was really bad and the Pats pounded the run..... the Pats have handled JAX really good in the past.. But we will see.. Still think it comes down to INDY and NE

cassiusclay

EOG Master

dallas is banged up, if they don't get home field advantage they are screwed, the eagles shut TO down and dallas forgot to run the ball in the second half of that game (i think their coaching staff showed some flaws also). the pats are beatable....the playoffs are going to be phenomonal this year!!!!

I agree that GB has enough talent to beat DAL,

but if Favre plays like he did week 13...

We dont stand a chance.

The coaching staff needs to keep him on short passes. 8 yard slant, 10 yard out.

THEN run the post over the middle - Roy williams won't know what hit him.

Last game, once GB got down, Favre just started chucking it on 1st and 2nd down; long downfield passes that never developed.

I agree that IF the game were GB, Dallas would play much worse; allowing GB to rely on the running game and pound it home.

I'm a huge Carolina fan this week, but I doubt they get it done.

Still mad at Detroit from last week....

Washington in wk17 may be our only shot.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

tool, it's gonna happen if gb gets home field. i bet against my packers in the dallas game, up until favre got hurt i had no worries about gb covering, when he went down i was the only guy who had dallas action that said "oh shit". he can't play on that field but i think tony romo crumbles in lambeau in bad weather conditions and TO folds 2. randy moss has a tuff time playing in the cold also...you will see him fold up like an accordian in the next couple of weeks. gl dude!!!

Cordy

EOG Enthusiast

I agree with the Packers.. dallas is way overrated! Their secondary is going to kill them..

I really like Jets +22.5

A Pats loss is possible too.

Fletcher

EOG Addicted

Jets+22.5 is a lock as they played last week. I like Dolphins to hang close , too.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

It could happen and would be exciting.

Cordy

EOG Enthusiast

The 'boys played their hardest Sat night and could have lost with better calls for Cats. Romo still has an owiee on his widdle thumb. Brett played with a broken hand.

GB may well beat Cowboys. If its GB +7.5 I'm going to be all over that bet. 4 units GB +7.5 & 1 unit on +210 or so.

wow cordy...
i can't believe someone else loves the amazing cordelia chase too!! what a great avatar.

the playoffs should be interesting, like always. if i had to pick i would like to see green bay vs. indy.
but my gut tells me dallas vs. the patriots. each has to win only 2 home games as pretty sizable favorites.

Cordy

EOG Enthusiast

wow cordy...
i can't believe someone else loves the amazing cordelia chase too!! what a great avatar.

I have used this aliais for a long time and a month here and you are the first person to notice I am a fictional character.

After the GB game loss, I had my crying baby up for about 12 hours. I assume you mean my usual swimming suit avatar. Today I have my smiling face up only. When I feel better, I will put up my usual avatar.

The real me was born in Milwaukee in 1946.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

I really like Jets +22.5

A Pats loss is possible too.

The Patriots get all the calls. I realize they're good.

It seems every week the refs will call back td's on their opponents(jets & miami in particular-miami is horrible anyway).

Balt(like oakland a few years ago) beat them.

Also, there's always a key flag against an opponent which inevitibally ices things in a close game.

The only time I see the refs being biased against N.E. is vs. Indy. The last few times they played Indy the refs completely helped them- AFC Championship and this year's regular season game.

After what I saw in the Baltimore game, I don't think even Indy has a chance against them.

baddassmofo

EOG Enthusiast

Brett Favre looked (and played) like he was 50 yrs old yesterday

Dallas is going to the SuperBowl....it's their year....they'll be hard-pressed to beat the Pats but nobody in the NFC is stopping them

BAMF

:bank:

cordy i don't think you're the only one that moved to warmer weather...
i am about the last one left up here from my friends/family.

what part of milwaukee? i grew up in hales corners/west allis.

merry christmas to all and gl...

cassiusclay

EOG Master

green bay is gonna have a tuff time if hey play in dallas...jacksonville has the running game that could get them thru the playoffs....san diego is playing well 2....i am anti indy and pats this year....gl guys

Cordy

EOG Enthusiast

what part of milwaukee? i grew up in hales corners/west allis.

Near washington HS 2626 Sherman blvd

I worked at Allis Chalmers until the union put them out of business.