hammer central mich

Wisc Milwaukee - F Torre Johnson Jr. (suspended) OUT - has been dismissed from the team. (teams leading scorer 17.8 pts, 8 rebs)

Re: hammer central mich

Knew that was coming...

He was hiding in the closet when the police got there, what a jackass.

It would not be the first time he got the boot since he was kicked off the osu team before arriving there.

this time he beat up his girlfriend.

At osu he was on a short leash to begin with and had a horrible attitude problem but if I remember right he got booted for getting busted with marijuana. I'm not positive because I've drank once or twice since then.

this time he beat up his girlfriend.

At osu he was on a short leash to begin with and had a horrible attitude problem but if I remember right he got booted for getting busted with marijuana. I'm not positive because I've drank once or twice since then.

Thank you sir.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

This information was available yesterday (at least in WI) when he was dismissed from the team. Another player also announced his intentions to transfer yesterday.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

only stayed at 2 for about 10 minutes. this was figured into the line already but thanks for the heads up b.p. this makes ucsb and cmu the sucker bets for the night...imma sucker

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

True that Hal01, I feel victim to this play last night also, but I heard the news straight out of Milwaukee days ago