THURS PICK

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast
STL RAMS +8 vs Pitts

my system come up with a ugly and scary Rams. Wel no other choice for me. Lets get them. small play my friends. glta. Let me know if you scare.
:party :party :party :party :party

munson15

I want winners...
Re: THURS PICK

I certainly won't fade, I know the record for large home dogs is excellent. I also know that the Thursday road team is at a distinct disadvantage preparation-wise. But to pull the trigger on the Rams vs. an angry Steeler team that needs the game badly is a tough call.

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

I certainly won't fade, I know the record for large home dogs is excellent. I also know that the Thursday road team is at a distinct disadvantage preparation-wise. But to pull the trigger on the Rams vs. an angry Steeler team that needs the game badly is a tough call.

My system like almost pull out 16 games this week. I dont watch tv when they play. just check for the score from my computer. with the amount I bet you think do I need to watch the show.? No man heart attack for sure. So that mean I dont know who is better than who, just lean to the system and bet it.

munson15

I want winners...

My system like almost pull out 16 games this week. I dont watch tv when they play. just check for the score from my computer. with the amount I bet you think do I need to watch the show.? No man heart attack for sure. So that mean I dont know who is better than who, just lean to the system and bet it.
I agree with you there, I stopped watching last night when the score went 20-13, knowing any one play could = my demise. My wife was scared to come downstairs when I started 'talking' to the ref about some of the roughing calls on the Bears. Then she told me that watching couldn't be good for my stress levels.

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

I agree with you there, I stopped watching last night when the score went 20-13, knowing any one play could = my demise. My wife was scared to come downstairs when I started 'talking' to the ref about some of the roughing calls on the Bears. Then she told me that watching couldn't be good for my stress levels.

Good to watch sometime when you got $ on the favor.

That is hi-F'IN-larious!! It sounds like you stole the transcript tapes from my house!!

:LMAOThey just don't understand, do they?lmao:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

That is hi-F'IN-larious!! It sounds like you stole the transcript tapes from my house!!

:LMAOThey just don't understand, do they?lmao:LMAO
Before we had kids, she got it, but now that I try to sell her on the idea that this is my '2nd job' or my 'night shift' she worries that I'll blow a gasket. Funny thing is, she was just as superstitious and stressed out about her Steelers when we first got married.

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

Before we had kids, she got it, but now that I try to sell her on the idea that this is my '2nd job' or my 'night shift' she worries that I'll blow a gasket. Funny thing is, she was just as superstitious and stressed out about her Steelers when we first got married.

I got kid. a 7 yrs girl. married twice, and divorced three times. need to find a system about this shittt. always a loser cause I spent my time on Football and didnt care for them. Hard to understand woman, not just $$:+clueless something else too I believe. gambling is not a job she said. Well I never work, with the amount I bet what kind of job can I work.:+clueless

paige

EOG Member

hi
I just registered, to say thank you Phuct Dat for saving my put yesterday so much. I was down soooo bad on Sunday all day, don't even know what to do until I find this site and click on your post.
This is my second years betting football, and I think I'm addicted:+clueless the bad part is I don't even know much about the game. I'm sure next years I should know all the qb name. Thanks again.

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

STL RAMS +8 vs Pitts

my system come up with a ugly and scary Rams. Wel no other choice for me. Lets get them. small play my friends. glta. Let me know if you scare.
:party :party :party :party :party

I dont feel good about this game. Please give me a little time on this. I dont want anything bad happen here.

I tell mine that this replaces my social life that I used to have!!lol

munson15

I want winners...

I got kid. a 7 yrs girl. married twice, and divorced three times. need to find a system about this shittt. always a loser cause I spent my time on Football and didnt care for them. Hard to understand woman, not just $$:+clueless something else too I believe. gambling is not a job she said. Well I never work, with the amount I bet what kind of job can I work.:+clueless
If this is your line of work, she has to understand.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Munson - I hear you. My Wife keeps asking if this is becoming a 'problem'..? Do I bet everyday, and the answer is NO, I don't. I was doing some hockey for a time, but it was not consistent. Since then I have focued on NFL, and done pretty well by it. When NFL is over, I will likely hibernate for a time. Would love some college football insight and chose there, but I will NOT bet basketball and baseball. I watch the football and hockey but it will drive me to drink sometimes (like having the UNDER Monday and being happy for 3 quarters).

munson15

I want winners...

Munson - I hear you. My Wife keeps asking if this is becoming a 'problem'..? Do I bet everyday, and the answer is NO, I don't. I was doing some hockey for a time, but it was not consistent. Since then I have focued on NFL, and done pretty well by it. When NFL is over, I will likely hibernate for a time. Would love some college football insight and chose there, but I will NOT bet basketball and baseball. I watch the football and hockey but it will drive me to drink sometimes (like having the UNDER Monday and being happy for 3 quarters).
We all have to strike a balance in our lives with family members. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Newbie!:cheers

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

You playing STL tonight Munson? This game makes me nervous as I have to think that the world will be on the Steelers who are playing to win the division and must look at this game as a MUST WIN.

munson15

I want winners...

You playing STL tonight Munson? This game makes me nervous as I have to think that the world will be on the Steelers who are playing to win the division and must look at this game as a MUST WIN.
Probably a pass for me due to Bulger's fragile status. All the technical signs point to the Rams, but if they wind up with Brock Berlin at QB, I wouldn't want them at any price.

Married twice, divorced 3 times??? :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

Anyway, if you don't want her to feel neglected, just get her in bed, doggy-style with the game on, and she won't know you're watching the game. She you can have her man, and you can have your game at the sametime. After the game, take her to the mall and let her loose with the change you made from the game. You won't ever hear another complaint. GAUROONNNTEEDDD. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

baddassmofo

EOG Enthusiast

GL phuc dat...

i like your picks but i'm on the other side tonight...

Pitts -7 (-120)

they need this game in the worst way and the Rams are done....half this crowd is going to be Steeler fans anyways

BAMF

:cheers

OVBALL

EOG Addicted

Wish i could get +8.5...............so since i can't I am betting the OVER 43.

All $100 of it....GLTA:smokesmal

Nickels & Dimes

EOG Member

WHo would take gambling advise from a guy like this ? Oh and I doubt two girls would ditch him if he was cashing those 20K wagers LOL

Im guessing in REALITY he's a lifetime $300 bettor and a LOSER

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

WHo would take gambling advise from a guy like this ? Oh and I doubt two girls would ditch him if he was cashing those 20K wagers LOL

lose 1 now you happy to fade the others SOB.

madmatt

EOG Member

the way you whine means you must have tailed him. HAHAHHA :LMAO
fucking sore loser......

OVBALL

EOG Addicted

Here is a WINNER for ya phuc dat........ARIZONA +10

CONFIRMED:party :party :party

GLTA

Cordy

EOG Enthusiast

I liked it a lot,
<TABLE id=processedLost cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=loser><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD width=220>Straight Wager</TD><TD>12/20/07 09:35 ET</TD></TR><TR><TD width=220>bet 100.00 to win 320.00 </TD><TD>Result: Wager Lost</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=loserAltColor colSpan=2><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD width=220>Steelers(Pittsburgh) 41
Rams(StLouis) 24 </TD><TD>12/20/07(20:20 ET)
Rams(StLouis) +320</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Better luck next game...safe travels Phuc

Munson - your with the Steelers fan should be happy about last night!