now that the pressure is on I dont know if I can make a quality post!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
my goal is to go with all DOGS each day and hope to get so far behind that I dont need to worry about 5 quality posts per day just the normal non non non quality stuff

good plam?

Re: now that the pressure is on I dont know if I can make a quality post!

whats a plam?

any relation to a clam? :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

HA you are one of the best TTT.

Hope you have a great 2008.

The Shrink is a very considerate guy. You can stil enter, if you just promise not to post any thing like the last one.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hall of Famer 1ST ballot??~!!! :houra

Maybe :cool:

He is a really good contest player , maybe the best contest player on the forums...and one of the real nice guys, he will also 'play dead' on occasion:houra inside joke

Timetopay

EOG Master

Can someone show me an example of a quality post?

I have went through mine and having a tough time figuring which one are which.

Thanks

Journeyman

EOG Master

Can someone show me an example of a quality post?

I have went through mine and having a tough time figuring which one are which.

Thanks

I dont think there's any hope :LMAO

I decided to let you back in (just like old times) ...I doubt you have much chance since first inning bets are your specialty :houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I dont think there's any hope :LMAO

I decided to let you back in (just like old times) ...I doubt you have much chance since first inning bets are your specialty :houra

thats right HE (not the person who is shelling out the grand) decided to let you back, mighty white of HIM :rolleyes:

Try3: Just post similar to the way you do at TOW !

wait a minute.... you couldn't manage 5 posts in a week ! :LMAO

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Good Luck Try Try Try and all. Very nice of Shrink for the contest. I can't pick 2 winners so I am not even trying this but still just want to say Thanks for it and good luck too all.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Try3: Just post similar to the way you do at TOW !

wait a minute.... you couldn't manage 5 posts in a week ! :LMAO

that place is a ghosttown during the week, waiting 30 second between posts seems like an ice ige....but thanks for the reminder Ill tossin a few quality posts over there...doug I tied Carlo this week...I lost my last 5 games to tie him! I have not won that yet!

I thought you were the best contest player to ever walk upright ?

A QUALITY POST IS A POST THAT MAKES SENSE

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

even if there was a way to see the type of things to be or understand them in a way that the type of things seem to be you might be stuck in the thing and want to not see or understand in anyway.

Journeyman

EOG Master

even if there was a way to see the type of things to be or understand them in a way that the type of things seem to be you might be stuck in the thing and want to not see or understand in anyway.

:cheers

:+clueless

IN JUNE FROM IST JUNE 2007 THERE IS A BAKER DOZEN CONTEST AT
WAGERSHARP.COM
I JOIN THEIR,FROM VERY FIRST DAYS I SEE ILLIN THEIR MAD MOD.IS JUST TRYING THAT ONLY US PLAYERS OR NAY OF THEN WON THIS,AS I HIT 6 IN A ROW WINS ON MLB BUT HE DECLINE,PLEASE SEE MY PM HISTORY BUT YOU CANN'T AS THEY BLOCK MY ID ,I CAN LOG ON BUT CANN'T POST,I WON THAT CONTEST ON 7TH OF SEP.2007 PLEASE SEE THE CONTEST SECTION,YOU MAY SEE THAT BY HITING CONTESTS TAB THERE AND PLEASE GO BACK TO DATES EARLY IN SEP.2007,IN MY PM HISTORY THEIR SECOND MOD.BIG MIKEY ALWAYS ENCOURAGE ME AND MY POSTS AS I RUN THEIR CONTEST NO ONE POSTING THERE,THEY PROMISE THEY WILL CREDIT $500 IN WINNERS BETTING ACCOUNT OF THEIR SPONSORS,I WON AND CLAIM WINNING BUT THAT DIRTY SWINE ILLINI CLEVERLY CHNGES THE RULES AND SAYS ONLY POST MLB AND NFL SELECTION,
ANWAY I AM JUST KEEP ON MY RUN FOR 13 STERAK $500 WINNINGS,BUT,SUDDENLYA S I WROTE HIM OPM,REGARDING ILLIN'S BEHAVIOUR WITH ME TO ILLINI AND BIG MIKEY HE DISABLE MY ACCOUNT NOT TO POST NOT TO GOTO FORUMS,AT THAT TIME I KEEP SILENCE ON MY WINNINGS NOT PAID AND HE CUNNINGLY FRAUDLIANTLY DISACCEPT MY WINNINGS,PLEASE LOOK INTO MATTER,MAY HE ACCPET MY WINNING IN EALRY SEPTEMBER OR ALLOW ME TO POST IN CONTETSS,JUST ANTO TO BRING THIS IN YOUR NOTICE.
KIND REGARDS,
SHANTYSATR
ID:shantysatr
at forums at wagersharp.com
i write a detailed letter to their mods.email them,but,48 hours passed not results.