ODU VS. RICHMOND

RICHMOND + 4 vs. ODU

ODU faces a tremendous challenge due to their youth and inexperience. With young and athletic teams, I have found they will WIN games they aren't supposed to WIN, but they will also LOSE games they shouldn't as well...

I doubt anyone can tell me tonight's starting line-up for ODU either.

It appears changes are on the way (a little bidie told me so)...

ODU played its BEST game of the year last time out against Virginia Tech...
Richmond played its WORST game last time out vs. VCU...

As is so often the case in Sports, teams settle back into a happy medium...

Lastly, ODU was a better team two years ago and came into Richmond under similr circumstances at this time of year after crushing Depaul by 44 points...

Richmond WON that game...

Take Richmond + 4 points in what figures to be anyone's game for the taking...

I will be shocked if this number doesn't close less than + 4, as well..

BOL,

THE SHRINK

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Re: ODU VS. RICHMOND

seems a lot of people are on Richmond. It opened at 5 if i am not mistaken. I wonder what Wang is playing?:+clueless

another games I believe will move favorably from here is:

1-530 Wake Forest -5

BOL,

THE SHRINK

seems a lot of people are on Richmond. It opened at 5 if i am not mistaken. I wonder what Wang is playing?

Don't laugh. I believe I know who he is and I respect his plays!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Don't laugh. I believe I know who he is and I respect his plays!

Don't laugh? That was hilarious last night. Great timing. To me with the tolerance issue and the 62 sharp versus square threads Wang could not of shown up at a better time. Who ever it is, that shit funni nooo?

Don't laugh? That was hilarious last night. Great timing. To me with the tolerance issue and the 62 sharp versus square threads Wang could not of shown up at a better time. Who ever it is, that shit funni nooo?

HILARIOUS....:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

He isn't YOU? :+clueless

FESS UP!!! :houra

BigDaddy

EOG Master

another good cbb capper is on WF and richmond also with slightly better #'s

thanks for the plays:cheers

AGREE 100% WITH YOU ON 530 WAKE FOREST. CRIS WILL BE SORRY THEY MOVED THIS GAME DOWN TO 4.5. THIS ONE WILL PROBABLY BE A SYNDICATE PLAY.

Thanks for pointing this out as I was more than happy to take them off that number...:houra

munson15

I want winners...

Shrink, just for the record, your recommendations are limited to Richmond +4, and Wake Forest -5, correct?

rayray

EOG Dedicated

wow, i figured at worst this would be a no-play for you shrink. the only reason to even look richmonds direction is the fact they are at home(which may be enough)but they arent that good at home either. hate to see you heavy on em. gl

rayray

EOG Dedicated

only the guard johnson and the stud lee. besides that no. and i cant name single person on richmond. but that doesnt mean that i cant go by the numbers and play the stats. its a unit play for me, just like most, i just cant find any reason to play richmond.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Richmond is a bad team. They lost at home to Norfolk St. and Md. Balt.County, two off the board teams.

only the guard johnson and the stud lee. besides that no. and i cant name single person on richmond. but that doesnt mean that i cant go by the numbers and play the stats. its a unit play for me, just like most, i just cant find any reason to play richmond.

Ever hear of a "trap" game? :+clueless

If not, then I believe you will learn tonight....:cool:

I like Gerald Lee, but what about these numbers makes him a STUD?

PLAYER POS GP MIN PTS REB AST
G. Lee F 10 31.3 12.8 6.3 1.2

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Richmond + 4
530 Wake Forest -5
SCAROLINA
ball state

so by all means this is what i am playing tonight from the looks of things, gl all and thanks for the picks, i no nuttin about college basketball!

rayray

EOG Dedicated

Ever hear of a "trap" game? :+clueless

If not, then I believe you will learn tonight....:cool:

I like Gerald Lee, but what about these numbers makes him a STUD?

PLAYER POS GP MIN PTS REB AST
G. Lee F 10 31.3 12.8 6.3 1.2

oh yeah i know it could be a trap and a big one, so could any favs on the road. but i agree this one looks too easy and thats why i only bet 1 unit here and one unit on ucsb.

as far as lee is concerned nationally, you are correct, he is no stud. what i should have said is that he is the odu stud(best player so i thought). all this time i thought boston was a poker player:+clueless