Cottage cheese, guess who?

Re: Cottage cheese, guess who?

I recognize that ass anywhere....what's that chicks name again.....

jennifer love huwitt or some shit like that

Journeyman

EOG Master

Britney Spears no?

She has no real excuse for this IMO...I mean at least admit you're packing on the pounds, don't come back claiming to be size 2....I don't care how you measure that , she looks bad back there....the sunlight can be brutal , especially late in the day.

Plus her bikini looks to be a size or two too smal, maybe that was a two:rolleyes:

She use to be a super skinny girl with a nice rack, average face, cute personality...It almost looks photoshopped , she would have been better off just saying it was shopped.

:doh1

5 star bomb

EOG Master

My gosh Jennifer Love Hewitt looks horrible there... she was so hot back when she did the "I Know What You Did Last Summer" movies

She has no real excuse for this IMO...I mean at least admit you're packing on the pounds, don't come back claiming to be size 2....I don't care how you measure that , she looks bad back there....the sunlight can be brutal , especially late in the day.

Plus her bikini looks to be a size or two too smal, maybe that was a two:rolleyes:

She use to be a super skinny girl with a nice rack, average face, cute personality...It almost looks photoshopped , she would have been better off just saying it was shopped.

:doh1

She got hitched and her future husband looks like he never exercises.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

the pics are unflattering, but she's still an attractive lady. i say cut her a break.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

I stand corrected. Jennifer Love Hewitt. Maybe she should re-name herself Jennifer Loves Hambergers. That ocean hair isn't do much for me either. She had one of the best racks going in showbiz....little acting ability though...

Here in earlier and better times....she should NEVER let herself go like that.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I stand corrected. Jennifer Love Hewitt. Maybe she should re-name herself Jennifer Loves Hambergers. That ocean hair isn't do much for me either. She had one of the best racks going in showbiz....little acting ability though...

Here in earlier and better times....she should NEVER let herself go like that.

Wow....that must have been 10 years ago....She didn't appear to be much ffor fitness, even back then....'time' just hadn't set in yet....she was very gifted with that rack she was given.

She need a fitness trainer if she cares...still pretty attractive though for an average girl .

Journeyman

EOG Master

Most would be thrilled with her and the cottage cheese...I only single out the great ones, and compare them to their past, she is of course still a solid 7 and an 8.5 with some inspiration...If that picture that the world saw wasn't inspiration enough , well....