A question for MoFo about his now famous uncle....

mofome

Banned
Re: A question for MoFo about his now famous uncle....

i know him extremely well and i talk to him a lot in the offseason but its harder while hes working 18 hour days. we talk on email still during the week, but not on the phone as much. his son is a scout with the colts, i talk to him a bit more right now.

ask away.

:cocktail

Journeyman

EOG Master

very quick, that's what i like about Mo he seems to have MoRadar.

Hey Mo, what has your uncle said to you about his early coaching days?

From what I understand he was there when Charlie Bauman was socked at the Gator Bowl, you ever ask him about that event?

and you wonder why dirty put your ass on post review the last time.....your a good lil stalker fella

way to go.....mommy and daddy must be proud of you Patrick

mofome

Banned

very quick, that's what i like about Mo he seems to have MoRadar.

Hey Mo, what has your uncle said to you about his early coaching days?

From what I understand he was there when Charlie Bauman was socked at the Gator Bowl, you ever ask him about that event?

na, never talked about it. i think that was mentioned in the article i posted. he loves college and wants to be a head man one day. he actually turned down rutgers several years ago and lost out on the uva job to the tit thats there now. he was just a grad assistant at osu.
he talks a lot about playing under bobby ross and lou holtz at william & Mary. Lou Holtz actually recruited him to william & mary where my godfather played mlb.

:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

So he never mentioned being around Woodie Hayes one of the greatest coaches of alltime?

QUOTE- Lou Holtz actually recruited him to william & mary where my godfather played mlb.

What do you mean by that above ?

mofome

Banned

So he never mentioned being around Woodie Hayes one of the greatest coaches of alltime?

QUOTE- Lou Holtz actually recruited him to william & mary where my godfather played mlb.

What do you mean by that above ?

who do i mean? i mean he was in his home recruiting my uncle to play at william and mary. you know what recruiting is right?

:+clueless

seems as if you have a little 'agenda' here, you aint gonna win this one, slugger.

:party

Journeyman

EOG Master

There is no agenda dork.

Did your godfather play MLB at W&M?
Just didn't understand YOUR statement...lol

no agenda, I am actually curious.

mofome

Banned

There is no agenda dork.

ah, the less athletic, less intelligent, worse looking, weaker guy, calls the other a 'dork'.

so, you just didnt understand what i meant when i told you that lou holtz recruited my uncle to william & mary? either that or you didnt believe it and then looked it up.

mofome

Banned

There is no agenda dork.

Did your godfather play MLB at W&M?
Just didn't understand YOUR statement...lol

no agenda, I am actually curious.

yep, started at mlb at wm under bobby ross.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I dont use google that's the difference between me and you ....weaker and lessathletic,lol....you cant even make your way to the gym, you admit you're a lazy fuck who doesn't even do legs or arms...whatever... shutup.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Mo you say he played MLB who was/is he? Man your whole family has hit it big...Coaches, players, you.

mofome

Banned

I dont use google that's the difference between me and you ....weaker and lessathletic,lol....you cant even make your way to the gym, you admit you're a lazy fuck who doesn't even do legs or arms...whatever... shutup.

awwww, cuddle bunny, i was just goofin around. im lazy, but blessed. ive gotten back into doing arms and legs. dont worry, you'll never be anywhere near me in person, so you can just keep talking without backing anything up.

i was just playin with ya, no need to get all personal and defensive.

mofome

Banned

Mo you say he played MLB who was/is he? Man your whole family has hit it big...Coaches, players, you.

you read the article. you can look up whatever you want. now, run along and stop obsessing over me.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Who gets personal...I dont recall me ever getting personal first.

My arms , you wish.

mofome

Banned

yep.....this isn't a low blow at all:cocktail

yes, im proud and jman wants to rip things up and get personal. how adorable. the life of an insecure posting legend in his own mind.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Journeyman

EOG Master

you read the article. you can look up whatever you want. now, run along and stop obsessing over me.

I didn't read anything you posted, I googled the name FYI...and was curious if he talked about Woody Hayes because I was a fan of the Buckeyes back in the day.

And that was it :rolleyes:

mofome

Banned

Who gets personal...I dont recall me ever getting personal first.

My arms , you wish.

i wish? if i wanted bigger arms, i would lift arms more, not wish. wishing doesnt do much. for instance, it will never make you a heterosexual.

:nono

Journeyman

EOG Master

If you are proud Mo tell us who he is, what's the harm?

And if you look back you started with the personal BS as usual.

I can't help you don't know who John Stallworth is and are defensive because you were schooled again.

mofome

Banned

I didn't read anything you posted, I googled the name FYI...and was curious if he talked about Woody Hayes because I was a fan of the Buckeyes back in the day.

And that was it :rolleyes:

you didnt read anything? why would you google his name right after i posted the article? the same article that mentioned the woody hayes incident. just by chance? so, if you googled his name, why are you asking who he is?

weird, buddy.

yep.....this isn't a low blow at all:cocktail
Look at the good little doggie. Following mofo around and defending him like a good little doggie. Does mofo give you a treat every time you rush in to defend his honor?

Maybe he will give you an autographed copy of his book :LMAO

mofome

Banned

If you are proud Mo tell us who he is, what's the harm?

And if you look back you started with the personal BS as usual.

I can't help you don't know who John Stallworth is and are defensive because you were schooled again.

schooled again? please, son. i know who he is, but i listened to some stats that made him seem unimpressive. so what? i was wrong about him, thats life, i'll be wrong again. you've never had a debate with me that u won, if i cared to i could convince you that water is dry. i just dont care.

what do you mean, tell us who he is. i just told you some. besides, you're googling family members of mine, you can find what you need.

btw, arent you the guy that just said he doesnt google things? 2 minutes later you are telling us that you googled him?

Journeyman

EOG Master

LOL you are a trip Mo.

I did google the guy, of course I don't know who he is...when I said I don't google, I am talking about players.

You beat me again, wow you are the man.:rolleyes:

Look at the good little doggie. Following mofo around and defending him like a good little doggie. Does mofo give you a treat every time you rush in to defend his honor?

Maybe he will give you an autographed copy of his book :LMAO

your getting pretty good at stalking and namecalling Patrick

your wanted in the dump.....you know the thread you got pissed on and decided to abandon ship

Journeyman

EOG Master

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Nice job taking what I said out of context , clown.:rolleyes:

It was YOU who said he played MLB at W&M :LMAO

:whatever:

your getting pretty good at stalking and namecalling Patrick

your wanted in the dump.....you know the thread you got pissed on and decided to abandon ship

"Your" wanted in the dump? Looks like you didn't even make it to college; how is the GED working out for you?

I stalk yet you are following me around, defending your boyfriend every chance you get. Good doggie. I don't get pissed when dealing with liars, fakes and cheaters.

mofome

Banned

Nice job taking what I said out of context , clown.:rolleyes:

It was YOU who said he played MLB at W&M :LMAO

yes, thats because he played mlb at william & Mary. thats why i said it. does something about this confuse you?

mofome

Banned

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Journeyman
I didn't read anything you posted, I googled the name FYI...
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Journeyman
I dont use google that's the difference between me and you
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Journeyman

EOG Master

yes, thats because he played mlb at william & Mary. thats why i said it. does something about this confuse you?

Okay Mo I will play along, when was William and Mary a major league baseball team? WTF are you talking about?

mofome

Banned

Okay Mo I will play along, when was William and Mary a major league baseball team? WTF are you talking about?

you've never heard of a middle linebacker? i can see why MLB would be confusing when talking about my uncle playing football.

"Your" wanted in the dump? Looks like you didn't even make it to college; how is the GED working out for you?

I stalk yet you are following me around, defending your boyfriend every chance you get. Good doggie. I don't get pissed when dealing with liars, fakes and cheaters.

lmfao....I see you love to point out spelling mistakes in everyone's posts and then act like you are above all

unlike you I'm not in school anymore kid so I don't need to have perfect spelling or writing skills, my lawyer draws up all important documents for me these days

anyway keep doing the vigilante work of searching the net for every misspelled word so you can feel above everyone by pointing them out

or simply go google a life :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

then how come my uncle is now famous? why do you lie so much? the real world got ya down, tiger?

You have an odd take on the word famous....where i come from that isn't famous...I'm not knocking the guy either....famous?

Back to the question, when was W&M a MLB team? :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

you've never heard of a middle linebacker? i can see why MLB would be confusing when talking about my uncle playing football.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAH

:whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: