Class - something NE can only dream about

1eyejake

EOG Senior Member
Manning was magnificent. After going 12-for-16 for 209 yards and three touchdowns in the first half, he followed a Baltimore turnover with a 40-yard TD pass to rookie Anthony Gonzalez to make it 44-7 with 12:37 left in the third quarter.
That ended Manning's night. He finished 13-for-17 for 249 yards and became only the fifth quarterback in NFL history to throw 300 touchdown passes.

The last 27 minutes and 23 seconds the Colts threw the ball 5 times with a backup QB for a total of 26 yards.

No one had to tell Baltimore just stop them if you do not want to give up 80 - the Colts were men enough to call off the horses !!!

Maybe this will be the week Brady goes down with a 5 td lead in the 2nd half ( I hope not, because I am really looking forward to the COLTS or Jags taking them out in the playoffs )

Re: Class - something NE can only dream about

Manning was magnificent. After going 12-for-16 for 209 yards and three touchdowns in the first half, he followed a Baltimore turnover with a 40-yard TD pass to rookie Anthony Gonzalez to make it 44-7 with 12:37 left in the third quarter.
That ended Manning's night. He finished 13-for-17 for 249 yards and became only the fifth quarterback in NFL history to throw 300 touchdown passes.

The last 27 minutes and 23 seconds the Colts threw the ball 5 times with a backup QB for a total of 26 yards.

No one had to tell Baltimore just stop them if you do not want to give up 80 - the Colts were men enough to call off the horses !!!

Maybe this will be the week Brady goes down with a 5 td lead in the 2nd half ( I hope not, because I am really looking forward to the COLTS or Jags taking them out in the playoffs )

I'm sure you can recognize the difference in a 44-7 lead over Baltimore and an 31-14 lead over Pittsburgh

:smokesmal

1eyejake

EOG Senior Member

I had no problem with the PATS yesterday - that was a good game - close and talent level not that far apart

I was thinking more like NE / Wash

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD colSpan=15>Scoreboard</TD></TR><TR class=bg1 align=left><TD>Final</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>T</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=final vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left>Washington (4-3-0)</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>7</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>7</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=final vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left>New England (8-0-0) ?</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>7</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>17</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>14</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>14</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>52</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=special vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left colSpan=6>WAS: J. Campbell (21-36, 197), C. Portis (5-54)
NE: T. Brady (29-38, 306), W. Welker (9-89)

It was 38 - 0 in the 4th quarter and Brady was still in and throwing on almost every down !!

no CLASS at ALL
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Anything the Patriots did to the Steelers yesterday was fair game after the Steelers "guarantee".

roseman

EOG Dedicated

I had no problem with the PATS yesterday - that was a good game - close and talent level not that far apart

I was thinking more like NE / Wash

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD colSpan=15>Scoreboard</TD></TR><TR class=bg1 align=left><TD>Final</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>T</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=final vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left>Washington (4-3-0)</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>0</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>7</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>7</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=final vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left>New England (8-0-0) ?</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>7</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>17</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>14</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>14</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>52</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=special vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left colSpan=6>WAS: J. Campbell (21-36, 197), C. Portis (5-54)
NE: T. Brady (29-38, 306), W. Welker (9-89)

It was 38 - 0 in the 4th quarter and Brady was still in and throwing on almost every down !!

no CLASS at ALL

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Why does it matter? The skins were so poorly prepared and coached in that game it was embarressing. Maybe cover Vrabel when he reports as eligible? Or maybe hold onto the ball when you get sacked, or tackle the guy when he picks up the ball on defense and runs it into the endzone. Sure they didnt let up, but Washington gave up long before that. Join the wagon of Patriots' haters. I think you'll have to wait a little while though for a loss....:cheers

1eyejake

EOG Senior Member

Roseman

Thats my point - the Colts could have scored 80 on blt yesterday ( but chose not too ) something NE does not understand - when the other team is out matched ( or just quit ) no need to rub their face in it ! what comes around goes around

For the record I was a big Pats fan yesterday -

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR class=TableTitle><TH>Ticket #</TH><TH>Customer ID</TH><TH>Accepted</TH><TH>Type</TH><TH>Risk</TH><TH>To Win</TH><TH align=left> Short Description</TH></TR><TR><TD class=TableDocumentNumber vAlign=top noWrap> 25143420-1 </TD><TD class=TableInformation vAlign=top noWrap> </TD><TD class=TableInformation vAlign=top noWrap> 12/5/2007 8:50 PM </TD><TD class=TableInformation vAlign=top noWrap> Spread </TD><TD class=TableInformationRIGHT vAlign=top noWrap align=right> 550.00 </TD><TD class=TableInformationRIGHT vAlign=top noWrap align=right> 500.00 </TD><TD class=TableInformationLEFT vAlign=top noWrap align=left> Football - 114 New England Patriots -9? -110 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Roseman

Thats my point - the Colts could have scored 80 on blt yesterday ( but chose not too ) something NE does not understand - when the other team is out matched ( or just quit ) no need to rub their face in it ! what comes around goes around

For the record I was a big Pats fan yesterday -

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR class=TableTitle><TH>Ticket #</TH><TH>Customer ID</TH><TH>Accepted</TH><TH>Type</TH><TH>Risk</TH><TH>To Win</TH><TH align=left>Short Description</TH></TR><TR><TD class=TableDocumentNumber vAlign=top noWrap>25143420-1 </TD><TD class=TableInformation vAlign=top noWrap></TD><TD class=TableInformation vAlign=top noWrap>12/5/2007 8:50 PM </TD><TD class=TableInformation vAlign=top noWrap>Spread </TD><TD class=TableInformationRIGHT vAlign=top noWrap align=right>550.00 </TD><TD class=TableInformationRIGHT vAlign=top noWrap align=right>500.00 </TD><TD class=TableInformationLEFT vAlign=top noWrap align=left>Football - 114 New England Patriots -9? -110 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm sorry....how long is a football game again? and how long are you supposed to play football during the game ?

thanks