Head <in> Moderation
Re: My 2nd BIGGEST Play Of The Year!

My Monday Night Play is.....

UNDER 43

Good luck to everyone tonight!

IrishTemper

EOG Member

That Cleve game yesterday had me sweating. go from covering easily to Lewis saving the day. They should have beat them by double digits like MC said.

MC I owe you one.

Still kicking myself for not getting down on the Vikes/49ers game. I knew the niners would get waxed.

MC, anything for next week? Maybe Indy @ Oak?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

That Cleve game yesterday had me sweating. go from covering easily to Lewis saving the day. They should have beat them by double digits like MC said.

MC I owe you one.

Still kicking myself for not getting down on the Vikes/49ers game. I knew the niners would get waxed.

MC, anything for next week? Maybe Indy @ Oak?

Welcome to EOG. Believe it or not I have already glimpsed at next weeks card. I will wait until after tonights game to really dig deep into it though.

Good luck tonight. And you owe me nothing. :cheers

Unreal MC. Thought we lost that one. Wasnt near as easy as the jets but a win is a win. Could you explain think why you like the under in tonights game? :+clueless

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Unreal MC. Thought we lost that one. Wasnt near as easy as the jets but a win is a win. Could you explain think why you like the under in tonights game? :+clueless

Line moving against me...again :doh1

But I see alot of punts in this one. People see a no defense game. But I see a bad offensive game. N.O. has no running game. Atlanta will force them to run. Atlanta has no passing game. N.O. will force them to pass.

Alot of punts.

ok MC, thats understandable. Kinna feeln that the saints will put a whoopin on em. i just hope that ATL want put a jank score up late to screw us. What is your oppinion about the game?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

ok MC, thats understandable. Kinna feeln that the saints will put a whoopin on em. i just hope that ATL want put a jank score up late to screw us. What is your oppinion about the game?

New Orlenas still feels like they could make the playoffs. But there is a reason they only have 5 wins. Just because they think they should win doesnt mean they can. Theya rent that good. Atlanta ishome and it will be loud.

I am all over the under! Had a great sunday stickin it to the local...keep up the great work:+excited-

Parlay, we are going to fire up the grill and boil some shrimp for da game. Holla when you get this.

Sorry MC, Parlay is jonny monroe. Lives in same city as I. Just was inviting him over for the game.

As i stated yesterday, i was affraid of that late jank score and what happened? That pic 6 didnt help either!! O well, still didnt have to pay the local. GL this week!!!