Hey Men and ladies, how has your NFL wagering season been?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Who has really had a nice season by profiting this season thus far. Do you feel you are getting to be a better NFL handicapper or do you feel like it is always a losing cause. I do hear that part about losing by many folks I speak with. I have came to realize that no matter how much I love football, betting on the NFL is a sport which I need to really cut back on if not completely stop wagering on it.

For those of you have won this season and especially those who have had more winning seasons than losing I send my KUDOS out to you.

Have a great week, Bettors.

TheCruncher

EOG Addicted
Re: Hey Men and ladies, how has your NFL wagering season been?

+53.4 average sized bets. I started off the season doing really well on sides, but slow on totals, which are usually my strength. As expected, the sides have cooled while the totals have heated up and passed the sides in units won. The NFL is so tough to beat that you have to look for good teaser, half and prop bets to come out ahead. They've added quite a bit to my bottom line this year.

Anyway, I've been up decent $$$ all 5 years of internet NFL posting. You've known me for most of those General, so you can vouch, lol.

Re: Hey Men and ladies, how has your NFL wagering season been?

I've had a winning record for NFL & NCAA combined
at 51% and have FOUGHT back to -4.2 Units YTD!!
I won't rest until I'm above 0 for the year!!!
And if that doesn't happen, I've gotten that much
enjoyment out of it, as wagering makes me enjoy
games in my favorite sport that I otherwise wouldn't
give a shit about!!