Betmania from B- to D at SBR- Is this just an SBR/EOG squabble?

I'm playing there with no problems but Shrink and John have had some big differences in opinions on books. This is less than a year since this huge grade decrease.

SBR
Results 1 - 6 of 6 Rating changes for: betmania
6/1/2007 04:16 PM
betmania downgraded from D+ to D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4/26/2007 04:12 PM
betmania downgraded from C- to D+
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2/16/2007 12:27 PM
betmania downgraded from C to C-
1/30/2007 07:53 AM
betmania downgraded from C+ to C
12/15/2006 02:34 PM
betmania downgraded from B- to C+
6/27/2006 01:40 PM
betmania - SBR initiates rating at B-

MCP

Re: Betmania from B- to D at SBR- Is this just an SBR/EOG squabble?

wouldnt this affect the rx more than eog

Walther Whalker

EOG Addicted

SBR promotes fewer scammers than SHRINK and EOG...shrink has been doing this for years and years, promoting deadbeats with aliases then reintroducing them under a different alias, they stiff all over again, change the url and alias, etc... it\'s a cycle :)

The simple truth is there are changes underway at Betmania. I am in the process of finding out WHO is ultimately responsible for payouts before we recommend them again...

Until this process is completed, EOG will remove Betmania from the site today...

Please don't take this to mean we won't put them back up at some time in the near future, but for now, we are simply being SAFE...

Thanks for your understanding,

THE SHRINK

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

SBR promotes fewer scammers than SHRINK and EOG...shrink has been doing this for years and years, promoting deadbeats with aliases then reintroducing them under a different alias, they stiff all over again, change the url and alias, etc... it\'s a cycle :)

hey walther i lost track of the other 3 threads in which you brought up the alias subject. I do remember eog stating it was ok for you to name them. did you ever do that? If not would you please, i appreciate someone in the know as yourself looking out for people. Thanks in advance for your reply.

1eyejake

EOG Senior Member

the results raider put up at the top of this post are old - nothing since Shrink said lets see if anybody here has a problem with payouts - now I would like to know what has changed since that statement

I got a payout

<TABLE class=report><TBODY><TR class=offering_noun><TD noWrap>2345933 </TD><TD noWrap>11/27/2007 08:42AM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>Wager Won</TD><TD noWrap align=right>402.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>10,887.38</TD><TD> Grade Results</TD><TR class=offering_pair><TD noWrap>2345980 </TD><TD noWrap>11/27/2007 08:45AM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>Wager Won</TD><TD noWrap align=right>402.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>11,289.38</TD><TD> Grade Results</TD><TR class=offering_noun><TD noWrap>2346329 </TD><TD noWrap>11/27/2007 05:08PM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>mgucg payout/mo</TD><TD noWrap align=right>2,000.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>9,289.38</TD></TR><TR class=offering_pair><TD noWrap>2346334 </TD><TD noWrap>11/27/2007 05:11PM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>ucgmg payout fees/mo</TD><TD noWrap align=right>105.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>9,184.38</TD></TR><TR class=offering_noun><TD noWrap>2347498 </TD><TD noWrap>11/28/2007 02:15PM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>2 Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD noWrap align=right>270.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>8,914.38</TD><TD> #1 #2 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

$ 2000 on 11/27 - by moneygram

<TABLE class=report><TBODY><TR class=offering_noun><TD noWrap>2364584 </TD><TD noWrap>12/6/2007 10:54PM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>4 Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD noWrap align=right>909.50</TD><TD noWrap align=right>6,291.58</TD><TD> #1 #2 #3 #4 </TD><TR class=offering_pair><TD noWrap>2364943 </TD><TD noWrap>12/7/2007 11:49AM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>1 Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD noWrap align=right>108.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>6,183.58</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TR class=offering_noun><TD noWrap>2364946 </TD><TD noWrap>12/7/2007 11:56AM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>2 Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD noWrap align=right>216.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>5,967.58</TD><TD> #1 #2 </TD><TR class=offering_pair><TD noWrap>2365045 </TD><TD noWrap>12/7/2007 02:37PM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>1 Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD noWrap align=right>108.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>5,859.58</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TR class=offering_noun><TD noWrap>2365082 </TD><TD noWrap>12/7/2007 03:26PM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>1 Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD noWrap align=right>105.84</TD><TD noWrap align=right>5,753.74</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TR class=offering_pair><TD noWrap>2365084 </TD><TD noWrap>12/7/2007 03:28PM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>1 Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD noWrap align=right>104.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>5,649.74</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TR class=offering_noun><TD noWrap>2365091 </TD><TD noWrap>12/7/2007 03:38PM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>1 Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD noWrap align=right>108.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>5,541.74</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TR class=offering_pair><TD noWrap>2365171 </TD><TD noWrap>12/7/2007 04:40PM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>ucg check payout//prix</TD><TD noWrap align=right>2,000.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>3,541.74</TD></TR><TR class=offering_noun><TD noWrap>2365172 </TD><TD noWrap>12/7/2007 04:41PM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>ucg check payout fees//prix</TD><TD noWrap align=right>65.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>3,476.74</TD></TR><TR class=offering_pair><TD noWrap>2365204 </TD><TD noWrap>12/7/2007 05:11PM</TD><TD noWrap align=right>1 Wager(s) Placed</TD><TD noWrap align=right>108.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right>3,368.74</TD><TD> #1 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

And asked for a payout on Thursday evening - they took funds out of my acct on Friday and said a check would take 4 - 6 working days - I will post on here if I get or do not get my check - but cant see them paying 2000 last week if they are not going to be paying.

wizofescazu

EOG Enthusiast

BETMANIA..solid as they come..management first class..one mans opinion..

Walther Whalker

EOG Addicted

hey walther i lost track of the other 3 threads in which you brought up the alias subject. I do remember eog stating it was ok for you to name them. did you ever do that? If not would you please, i appreciate someone in the know as yourself looking out for people. Thanks in advance for your reply.

hi, actually it was SHRINK who stated that publicizing the real name of a \"blatant thief\" helps protect others....oddly enough SHRINK has failed to post the name of his deadbeat friend \"LENNY\" or any other deadbeat bookmaker...have a nice day :)

Walther,

Nice try but I don't know Lenny's real name other than the fact that he also went by "Joey"...

If you want to name other scammers/stiffers, then by all means do it...

AA has asked the legiondary walther whalker to name them, not me...

Is this the BEST you can do? :LMAO

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

hi, actually it was SHRINK who stated that publicizing the real name of a \"blatant thief\" helps protect others....oddly enough SHRINK has failed to post the name of his deadbeat friend \"LENNY\" or any other deadbeat bookmaker...have a nice day :)

so if you know them, have the ok to name them and won't, regardless of who started what, that means you are protecting them just the same. does it not?:+clueless

Walther Whalker

EOG Addicted

I don't claim to know the real name of "Lenny" the deadbeat bookmaker that SHRINK promoted...now SHRINK says he don't know the deadbeat's real name either and admits that the scammer used to run under a different alias? OH, thanks for telling us AFTER your deadbeat scammed for millions :)

Walther Whalker

EOG Addicted

I also asked SHRINK if he has EVER posted the real name of one of his deadbeat bookmakers...no response from THE SHRINK :) scammer

Walther Whalker,

Many people in this industry use fake names, even the honest ones...

I don't claim to know all of their real names...

But when I do, I will post them if it helps...

Have a great day and happy Holiday Season,

THE SHRINK

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Walther you have a passion for the message but the method is killing your cred. Good Luck, Merry X-mas and happy New Year.

Walther Whalker

EOG Addicted

I also asked SHRINK if he has EVER posted the real name of one of his deadbeat bookmakers...no response from THE SHRINK :) scammer

still no response from THE SHRINK...though he did say that "Lenny" used to run under the name "Joey" so another question for shrink: did you ever ask the deadbeat what his real name is before you encouraged posters to send money to the scamming deadbeat bookmaker?? you have no standards when it comes to promoting stiffs!

Didn't Betmania start at B- because it was thought they were backed by Skybook ?

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

i am about to re up at betmania ...........fred has always treated me great and i love the free half a point.......for eog members............:dancefool

1eyejake

EOG Senior Member

I got my 2nd payout of $2,000 in the last 3 weeks - asked for the 2nd payout on thur evening 12/7 said 5 working days and got the check DHL 12/13 - also it is from a US Bank - $ 65 fee

nochance inhell

EOG Enthusiast

1eye, how long does it take them to do a Moneygram WD? Is it same day? thx

gottabet

EOG Veteran

betmania does moneygram w/d?

what is the fee?
thanks.

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted

Re Moneygram, call Betmania and ask for Mo (Payout Manager). I think he told me that the max moneygram payout is one dime and the fee is higher than a paper check sent by Fed Ex. Also, paper checks can be for up to 2 dimes. So, on a percentage basis, Moneygram is not a very good deal (fee too high relative to the amount of payout).

Wise Guy

EOG Addicted

Just spoke to Fred Davis at Betmania. If you deposit using Moneygram, move up to $2,500 for a $10 fee at most Moneygram agents. Go to www.moneygram.com to locate agent closest to you. That is a .004 fee, pretty low fee, especially when you consider that the money is there in ten minutes. And there is a Moneygram agent nearly everywhere in the USA.

However, withdrawal via Moneygram, while possible at Betmania, is more expensive. A $1,500 withdrawal has a fee of $105. That is a .07 fee. 7% is kind of pricy.

Your best value is withdrawal via check. $65 Fed Ex fee, $2,000 check. That is a .0325 fee.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

i have been with betmania for about 4 months and took advantage of their free half point promo with buckets..............i have made and saved alot of money with that promo.................

my cs rep is fred davis and a great guy ...........i think he sleeps there.......personally i think it is a great shop for buckets..........they do not have all the o/u for college.........but it is just one "out"..........:cheers