What happened to Gotti?

Hal01

EOG Veteran
Re: What happened to Gotti?

I could have just vanished like many people do. But I stuck around, always kept in contact with them via email, and paid my debts off.

One of them had to do some major detective work just to find out who you were!

I know the first name of the guy who owns the site and the Paypal I sent the post-up to was his wife's, so I have her first and last name. I do a search for the website, trying to figure out who owns this. Anyway, I get a thread at a website forum from Damian Dunlap about what to do with the site. At this point, I begin to think of MC but had no proof. I knew from previous jobs that Damian likes MC and often has him work on his sites. So I do a search for this guy's first name (which is a somewhat rare first name) and the last name of his wife's Paypal. The only thing I can find online is a registry for a newborn baby where the parents can get messages from family members. I remember MC had a post here about his newborn so I check back on EOG and surprise, the babies were born on the exact same day. At this point I knew it was him and emailed him and he admitted to it and said he was having trouble with money but would pay it off.

MC

misserable person? LMFAO...you get that from my posting style ?

you're a bigger idiot then I thought you were

fact is you are a low life scum that stole money that was posted up to you and only paid when you were called out on this forum after a MAJOR investigation to find out it was you that was holding the $ like Hal just posted

now go lobby some more for a mod job

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC

fact is you are a low life scum that stole money that was posted up to you and only paid when you were called out on this forum after a MAJOR investigation to find out it was you that was holding the $ like Hal just posted

Ball Rash,

All I can do is wish you well in life. For some reason I think you just might need it.

MC

Ball Rash,

I agree with you... :cheers

I just can't imagine how on earth anyone could consider you to be a miserable person....:+clueless

Happy Holidays to you and your Family, :party

THE SHRINK

Ball Rash,

I agree with you... :cheers

I just can't imagine why on earth anyone would consider you to be a miserable person....:+clueless

Happy Holidays to you and your Family, :party

THE SHRINK

I knew you'd start to see the light someday

happy holidays to you and your family also

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Hey shrink if you want him back so bad why don't you cover his 200-300 debt like MC?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

that's the old "slow pay better than no pay" defense, works well with the victim but most of the jury finds it unappealing.

teazeman why bet with other posters when everyone that posts here has an offshore account:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

Wonder how much he bet on those "LOCKS" if he can't pay 200

I don't think the guy was betting at all to be honest

he got a shot at free money here and lost then couldn't pay....look up some of his old posts...he's a mess and needs help that none here can give him

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Never couldn't pay anyone off (cross my fingers) but this is a terrible time of year to be in the hole and miserable. I have been there during the holidays after losing money I had to borrow to pay back. Hope to never get in that boat again over gambling losses.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Never couldn't pay anyone off (cross my fingers) but this is a terrible time of year to be in the hole and miserable. I have been there during the holidays after losing money I had to borrow to pay back. Hope to never get in that boat again over gambling losses.

GOOD post general.....Several years ago I got crushed at the tail end of the nfl season and then made the biggest bet of my life(and mistake) on the vikings/giants game and as you can figure out I had the vikings......think I was down 21 points 5 minutes into the game. I have NEVER been so low in my GAMBLING life and it was right around the holiday season as well and I really ruined it for a lot of people. My wife MAKES me pull about 90% of my money out b4 the holiday season.....she gives me from september to december at full bore and then im reeled in. Whenever I start to pout she just mentions vikings and I shape up in a hurry. Off the soap box now:+textinb3 . I truely feel for gotti and especially his family......been there.

Was Gotti ghosting as Katie since katie seem to leave about the same time as Gotti

ballwonder

EOG Master

This is another case of taking wagers amongst each other over the boards. WHY?????? they have offshore places for this stuff.