WHO MAKES THE BEST CATCHES AND MAKES THE MOST CATCHES: OWENS OR MOSS?

rainbow

EOG Master
I WILL TAKE MOSS OVER OWENS IN A HEARTBEAT, I DON'T THINK ITS EVEN CLOSE, SURE OWENS IS STRONGER, SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS BIGGER, BUT MAKING GREAT CATCHES AND CATCHING ALMOST EVERY PASS MOSS WINS EASY.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: WHO MAKES THE BEST CATCHES AND MAKES THE MOST CATCHES: OWENS OR MOSS?

Let me ask you this, if Moss blew out his knee do you think he would do all he could to come back early and play against doctors orders for his team?

Moss admitted to taking plays off, he took a couple seasons off in Oakland.

If I had to take one guy for one season I would take Moss....it's pretty close though, Moss a slight edge.

Statistically it's really close too.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

moss here too.i've really enjoyed watching randy moss get his career going again.oakland was a bad fit.its amazing what a salve winning is.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

owens runs his mouth too much for me.what he did in philly was fucked up.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

J,

Moss blew his hammy and came back for the playoffs vs GB a few years back. Had a big game too.

Journeyman

EOG Master

J,

Moss blew his hammy and came back for the playoffs vs GB a few years back. Had a big game too.

I'm not knocking Moss at all...he proved he would lay down if he played for a loser though....I expected him to return to glory this year and said it last spring.

What Owens did to return for that Super Bowl was pretty amazing, Owens has a better work ethic, tougher over the middle, Moss was born to go deep...both are spectacular.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

they both have their strengths and weaknesses.both of them are the best receivers in the NFL bar none.imagine having both of them on one team,whew....

waco

EOG Dedicated

I will take Moss over T.O. T.O drops to many passes.

reynolds

EOG Enthusiast

All Moss cares about is winning, all T.O cares about is himself, did you see him after the Lions game? He was pissed off because he only had 3 catches.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1000256 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-10-07, 12:51 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #6 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Journeyman<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1000256", true); </SCRIPT>
Humble to a fault

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1000256 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: WHO MAKES THE BEST CATCHES AND MAKES THE MOST CATCHES: OWENS OR MOSS?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by MadCapper
J,

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I'm not knocking Moss at all...he proved he would lay down if he played for a loser though
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jman,

I guess you don't remember TO in SF. If that wasn't laying down I don't know what was.