Hatton Fans...CLASSLESS!

Total lack of class from the British fans who were GUESTS in our country. Thank you though for pumping up Hatton with your money; I got Mayweather at a decent price.

I thought Canadians were the only scumbags who booed during another country's anthem but it looks like Britian just joined the club.

Get a clue you wankers...we kicked your ass over 200 years ago and will continue doing so for years to come.

Re: Hatton Fans...CLASSLESS!

Total lack of class from the British fans who were GUESTS in our country. Thank you though for pumping up Hatton with your money; I got Mayweather at a decent price.

I thought Canadians were the only scumbags who booed during another country's anthem but it looks like Britian just joined the club.

Get a clue you wankers...we kicked your ass over 200 years ago and will continue doing so for years to come.

????????????????

What the fuck could you even possibly be referring to here ?

'You' didnt even exist.

????????????????

What the fuck could you even possibly be referring to here ?

'You' didnt even exist.

Still stalking me asshole? It's obvious you have a crush on me but this is getting creepy. You as in America as in the country I was born in.

For the last time, GET A LIFE.

Still stalking me asshole? It's obvious you have a crush on me but this is getting creepy. You as in America as in the country I was born in.

For the last time, GET A LIFE.

Yes I know. I was referring to America in my post. Please explain how America kicked GB ass 200 years ago.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

While I don't condone the booing during our natinal anthem, I wouldn't judge a whole country on the behavior of some drunken boxing fans. I have done some things while intoxicated that I'm not particularly proud of either! I would much rather have a country like Great Britain that may have some classless fans but yet is our stanchest ally(except maybe Israel), than some of other European allies!

While I don't condone the booing during our natinal anthem, I wouldn't judge a whole country on the behavior of some drunken boxing fans. I have done some things while intoxicated that I'm not particularly proud of either! I would much rather have a country like Great Britain that may have some classless fans but yet is our stanchest ally(except maybe Israel), than some of other European allies!

I agree man. Didn't mean to group an entire country into one night but I am sick of people hating on the country I love.

Oh, and before anyone starts...I COULD GIVE A CRAP ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF GEORGE BUSH OR THE WAR IN IRAQ. THIS IS STILL A GREAT COUNTRY.

Yes I know. I was referring to America in my post. Please explain how America kicked GB ass 200 years ago.

Do you really want me to make you look stupid? Think how old America is and get back to me. I said over 200 years ago and did not specify an exact date.

Go back to school man, really.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I agree man. Didn't mean to group an entire country into one night but I am sick of people hating on the country I love.

Have you noticed all the hatred of the New England Patriots? It's called "jealousy"...hopefully it will continue for another 200 years but the way this country is going, it probably won't.

Have you noticed all the hatred of the New England Patriots? It's called "jealousy"...hopefully it will continue for another 200 years but the way this country is going, it probably won't.

:+excited- :dancefool :houra :cheers

Do you really want me to make you look stupid? Think how old America is and get back to me. I said over 200 years ago and did not specify an exact date.

Go back to school man, really.

Good grief.

I will never respond to you again.

What a complete waste of space you are.