What happened to Gotti?

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: What happened to Gotti?

That blows. Kind of suprises me, given that he's involved in the business.

August West

Rambler

I am actually very suprised that he hasn't posted after stiffing $200. Seemed like he kinda lived for posting here.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Gotti owes me 1000

oh my......I like you DD let there be no doubt, but why would you go that heavy with a guy who has said on this forum that he struggles at times financially.....I can see playing with the Shrink for that kind of loot, but Gotti?.......Gotti I know you're reading this stuff and man I feel for ya.....you should have dropped me a line before this got out of control. Get yourself together bro....come on back and get yourself on a payment program and get it done.

Last edited:

oh my......I like you DD let there be no doubt, but why would you go that heavy with a guy who has said on this forum that he struggles at times financially.....I can see playing with the Shrink for that kind of loot, but Gotti?.......Gotti I know your reading this stuff and man I feel for ya.....you should have dropped me a line before this got out of control. Get yourself together bro....come on back and get yourself on a payment program and get it done.
Good post!:cheers

mofome

Banned

oh my......I like you DD let there be no doubt, but why would you go that heavy with a guy who has said on this forum that he struggles at times financially.....I can see playing with the Shrink for that kind of loot, but Gotti?.......Gotti I know you're reading this stuff and man I feel for ya.....you should have dropped me a line before this got out of control. Get yourself together bro....come on back and get yourself on a payment program and get it done.

gotti owes train 200.

gotti means well, but he doesnt have complete control of his moments as they come. he can be thrown off being who he wants to be so easily. i like gotti and hope he comes back and gets this figured out. i think that this community means a lot to him and i want the guy to be happy.

good post mr nba.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

Last edited:

The Devil

EOG Master

SHAME IS.....I HAD HEARD THAT SHRINK SENDS ANYONE WITH 10,000 OR MORE POSTS $ 2,000 DOLLARS AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT (CAN'T VERIFY AS I DIDN'T HAVE 10,000 POSTS LAST YEAR AND DIDN'T GET A CHECK YET THIS YEAR) AND SHAWN HAD 9,970 POSTS 30 SHORT........

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Mr. NBA, I THINK I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE NBA THIS YEAR.. I need to Email you.. Can i get it from Dirty?

certainly shawn gotti has 200 or 300 bucks. so he is just choosing not to pay. that's called a stiff.

mofome

Banned

SHAME IS.....I HAD HEARD THAT SHRINK SENDS ANYONE WITH 10,000 OR MORE POSTS $ 2,000 DOLLARS AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT (CAN'T VERIFY AS I DIDN'T HAVE 10,000 POSTS LAST YEAR AND DIDN'T GET A CHECK YET THIS YEAR) AND SHAWN HAD 9,970 POSTS 30 SHORT........

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

devil, you're like a fine wine my friend.

:cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

certainly shawn gotti has 200 or 300 bucks. so he is just choosing not to pay. that's called a stiff.

you don't know that!!!! there is no way in hell you can know someone's financial situation on a frickin internet forum. but not paying is stiffing that i agree with.

you don't know that!!!! there is no way in hell you can know someone's financial situation on a frickin internet forum. but not paying is stiffing that i agree with.

I must agree with AA. Some folks don't have $200 or 300 laying around especially if you have 2 or 3 kids around Christmas time.
And I would be willing to BET the kids will get their stuff way before DD or A-TRAIN.
With that said MR.NBA has a good idea. Shawn you need to come back and set something up to pay off your bets.

One last thing!! I've said it many times. Why would you guys bet with someone you don't really know on these forums? It almost always ends in disaster.
I would buy all the beers when we meet or take any of you fishing on the house, but I wouldn't loan 99% of you $20. That way none of you will ever have to worry about stiffing TM. jmo!

I hope everyone gets their money soon!:cheers

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

I must agree with AA. Some folks don't have $200 or 300 laying around especially if you have 2 or 3 kids around Christmas time.
And I would be willing to BET the kids will get their stuff way before DD or A-TRAIN.
With that said MR.NBA has a good idea. Shawn you need to come back and set something up to pay off your bets.

One last thing!! I've said it many times. Why would you guys bet with someone you don't really know on these forums? It almost always ends in disaster.
I would buy all the beers when we meet or take any of you fishing on the house, but I wouldn't loan 99% of you $20. That way none of you will ever have to worry about stiffing TM. jmo!

I hope everyone gets their money soon!:cheers
Tony, I agree.. But i have never stiffed anyone here or any other forum:bank:

DD please don't get me wrong... I'm not calling you or anyone else a stiff...but I have seen these things go bad more often than not.

I hope you get paid bro!!:cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Tony, I agree.. But i have never stiffed anyone here or any other forum:bank:

I believe that as well FWIW. But DD a long time ago when i used to think i was a bookie, the first lesson i was taught was know your clientel. If i take a thousand dollar bet from someone I know can't pay or have no clue if they can pay, what can i reallistically expect. This is by no means a validation for stiffing, but you can't be surprised, can you?

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i think he'll get it worked out.its the holidays and all plus he has kids so he might be in a tight spot.i'm pretty sure everything will eventually take care of itself.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Tony, I understand what your saying. I have been posting here for less then a year and I love it! I could of easily not paid Mo or Mcp and created a GHOST NAME.. But thats wrong. I do agree, betting other posters is wrong! I see thats how good places and friends get ruin.. Thanks Tony.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

I believe that as well FWIW. But DD a long time ago when i used to think i was a bookie, the first lesson i was taught was know your clientel. If i take a thousand dollar bet from someone I know can't pay or have no clue if they can pay, what can i reallistically expect. This is by no means a validation for stiffing, but you can't be surprised, can you?
Almost, To be honest, im not expecting to me paid.. You bring up a GREAT point, about knowing who your dealing with.. I bet with mo, I lost, i paid. he lost, he paid. Its not like im Emailing posters at RANDOM TO BET.In fact, im being emailed to bet LoL.. But your point is well taken... Thanks..

Tony, I understand what your saying. I have been posting here for less then a year and I love it! I could of easily not paid Mo or Mcp and created a GHOST NAME.. But thats wrong. I do agree, betting other posters is wrong! I see thats how good places and friends get ruin.. Thanks Tony.

Your a good guy DD.. I like talking with you..and you add alot to the forum..:cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Almost, To be honest, im not expecting to me paid.. You bring up a GREAT point, about knowing who your dealing with.. I bet with mo, I lost, i paid. he lost, he paid. Its not like im Emailing posters at RANDOM TO BET.In fact, im being emailed to bet LoL.. But your point is well taken... Thanks..

cool:cheers hope you get paid DD.

F that. There are some real losers on EOG. If you owe someone money, PAY THEM. On a bad streak, get a job at Burger King and pay them. Don't gamble what you don't have and learn to manage your money.

On the flip side, don't bet with someone you can't visit in person.

holiday season my ass

the guy is a bum and has been a bum for a long time....whoever he's stiffing is a bigger dumbass for taking his bets

just do a search on him and you'll see the guy is probably broke, drunk and strung out someplace

gimme a break

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

Atleast Gotti didn't stick around and rub it in. I know this one poster who has stiffed multiple people and still has the arrogance to post his plays. "Here is my tennis plays that I would bet on if I had the money to pay if I lost"

Atleast Gotti didn't stick around and rub it in. I know this one poster who has stiffed multiple people and still has the arrogance to post his plays. "Here is my tennis plays that I would bet on if I had the money to pay if I lost"

A-Stiff on these boards ?

no fucking way

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Atleast Gotti didn't stick around and rub it in. I know this one poster who has stiffed multiple people and still has the arrogance to post his plays.

Dicky, keep bringing it up.

I have paid anyone I owed and thensome. You can ask them yourself.

I could have just vanished like many people do. But I stuck around, always kept in contact with them via email, and paid my debts off.

Dicky, keep bringing it up.

I have paid anyone I owed and thensome. You can ask them yourself.

I could have just vanished like many people do. But I stuck around, always kept in contact with them via email, and paid my debts off.

that's the old "slow pay better than no pay" defense, works well with the victim but most of the jury finds it unappealing.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

that's the old "slow pay better than no pay" defense, works well with the victim but most of the jury finds it unappealing.

at least it was paid. thats the bottom line. i paid. and i paid extra for being late.

holiday season my ass

the guy is a bum and has been a bum for a long time....whoever he's stiffing is a bigger dumbass for taking his bets

just do a search on him and you'll see the guy is probably broke, drunk and strung out someplace

gimme a break

It's got to be tough going through life with your attitude. I am so grateful that I don't choose to any longer...

As for Shawn Gotti, we all make mistakes in life and I pray he will read this thread and return as a poster...

He was like Family and I miss his presence,

THE SHRINK

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

All paid off really? If that's the case I will never bring it up again. I hope you learned your lesson. It's not like you stiffed one poster. Your would think after getting your name dragged through the mud one time you would respect yourself enough not to do it again. Since your out of hock I shall never mention it again, until of course you end up on another payment plan with some other poster

waco

EOG Dedicated

When will people learn? This shit has been going on a long time and people fall for it. Lending money or making bets for someone is a big NO NO.

at least it was paid. thats the bottom line. i paid. and i paid extra for being late.

you had no intention of paying Jake untill he found out it was you that stole the post up cash and posted it here and then you got pissed off at him too for bringing it up.

and isn't it Shrink who paid a debt for uyou also ? did you repay him ?

you are just full of excuses

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

All paid off really? If that's the case I will never bring it up again. I hope you learned your lesson. It's not like you stiffed one poster. You would think after getting you name dragged through the mud one time you would respect yourself enough not to do it again. Since your out of hock I shall never mention it again, until of course you end up on another payment plan with some other poster

Thank you.

It's got to be tough going through life with your attitude. I am so grateful that I don't choose to any longer...

As for Shawn Gotti, we all make mistakes in life and I pray he will read this thread and return as a poster...

He was like Family and I miss his presence,

THE SHRINK

what attitude is that?

despising a low life stiff ?

ok gotcha...you glorify him and want him to come back to your forum and I despise him for being a low life stiff

to each their own mr I don't give a fuckometer:cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

you had no intention of paying Jake untill he found out it was you that stole the post up cash and posted it here and then you got pissed off at him too for bringing it up.

and isn't it Shrink who paid a debt for uyou also ? did you repay him ?

you are just full of excuses

How the hell do you know what my intention was.

Jake was paid 430 dollars of the 460 he was owed months before he came to EOG. And to this date he has been paid close to 600 because I did pay him late. You can ask him yourself.

Shrink paid 250 of a 500 debt for me a few years back. I did not ask him too. He did it on his own. Out of the kindness of his heart. I wanted to pay him back and he insisted I shouldn't.

Ballrash, whats your excuse for being a miserable person?