EOG'S UGLIEST GIRLFRIEND CONTEST...

Re: EOG'S UGLIEST GIRLFRIEND CONTEST...

AA,

I met your beautiful wife, so I am very partial towards her...

She cannot win this contest if it is the ugliest woman...

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

AA,

I met your beautiful wife, so I am very partial towards her...

She cannot win this contest if it is the ugliest woman...

i know, but it gave me an excuse to post her favorite picture...:LMAO :LMAO

she thanks you for the compliment!!!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

speaking of ugly girlfriends, WTF happened to CNN morning anchor, Heidi Collins? Is it skank week at CNN or something?

Shrink, dig up that photo of me and wifey and the bash a couple of years ago. I was wearing a Tux. I think my wife has a real shot.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

me and my kids,i'll vote myself as ugliest or meanest,lol.....

Shrink, dig up that photo of me and wifey and the bash a couple of years ago. I was wearing a Tux. I think my wife has a real shot.

You are gonna have to do your own work to WIN this contest...:LMAO

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

no milkman here,the local clerk sold me some kroger milk today though.he was a balding man with an overbite who spoke with slight lilt of an ancient.may have been from some parts up north and he asked if i'd like a candy bar to go with that milk and i asked the fella i said why are you buying? he just laughed and i almost slipped on a wet floor trying to walk off.the guy looked like michael stipe on a bad day.

Topflight

EOG Addicted

Mike your kid on the left side MUST have been watching the Titans game when this pic was taken. Btw nice kids!!!

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted

YouTube - I need @@@@@ will pay
I won give me my money

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tlsahbdIUNM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tlsahbdIUNM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HEY MIKE YOUR GIVING NEW MEANING TO THE WORD WHITE TRASH PUT SOME CLOTHES ON THOSE KIDS AND GET BACK IN THE TRAILOR.I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED TO POST A PICTURE LIKE THAT MIKE FINE IF YOU WANT TO DRAG YOURSELF DOWN BECAUSE YOUR A LOSER BUT AT LEAST GIVE THE KIDS A FIGHTING CHANCE.NOW GET OFF YOUR ARSE AND GO LOOK FOR A JOB JESUS CHRIST YOU LOOK LIKE BILLY BOBBIT IN THE MOVIE (ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST) YOU WILL NEVER GET A JOB MIKE IF YOU WANT TO GO AROUND LOOKING LIKE CHARLES MANSON

I'd like to nominate Beantown Jim, and once I get a hold of his picture to place here, you'll understand why...:LMAO

Do we have any others?

does anyone think that a clown that looks like this would talk shit to anyone in real life?

without getting knocked silly

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

sorry beantown.i was getting ready to go do an episode of prison break and i was trying to get into character.then the whole thing fell through because my actors screen guild card expired.

JC

EOG Veteran

I am not supposed to know about this - but i found this out thru my "sources" this is Beantown Jim's UGLY ASS "Girlfriend". i think i got the $100 wrapped up and in the bag!

We have a winner.

I would like to pay you back JC and nominate you ol buddy...:houra

such a baby face...

FlynnNasty

EOG Addicted

I think we should get this going again. I want to see who has the ugliest girl