What's the most money...

You have ever been stiffed on. Can be gambling or non-gambling.

Me, I loaned $500 to a friend once and never saw it. Gambling, someone ran an office pool and used the $1,000 for blow. Guess who won the pool? Yours truly...He tried not paying me but I called his wife and got $500 from her. She offered to do me as well but I declined.

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: What's the most money...

3500 from a bookie, was up 5700 (which let me share was like hitting the lottery for me), i collected 2200 and never seen another penny...

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

was making book years ago and my own stupidity and greed got invloved. took bets for years off of guys i knew. small time stuff, no harm no foul. but then expansion began. starting taking more people in and then friends of friends of friends sort of thing. so my handle started getting large and i had to get more outs. I had 3 guys who a now ex-friend stood up for. They started out hot and won 4g's. As usual they go cold and started chasing. They went very large on Spurs-lakers playoff game. i call in the layoff of the action at spurs +8. the guy who i layed it off to calls me with 2 minutes left in the game with the Lakers up 4 and says, i never had this game at 8 it is 5 my clerk messed up, do you want the bet at +5. Of course the bettors tell me pound sand we got it at +8. game lands on 5. the difference in the balance is 15,000k. So on tuesday my guy is looking for his 15k, and the guys who played the game at +8 say fuck that and there i set in the middle.

The players did not stiff me the guy taking the action did. so to top it off this clown sends 3 guys to my business to "talk". threatend family and co workers so i payed them out of my own pocket. i never took another bet EVER.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

What the hell does that comment have to do with this topic? :+clueless

I lost a good friend in the war we are fighting in Iraq. Bateman has bashed our troops, so I dont care if hes been stiffed money in the past bc hes a loser

:cheers

I know I'm just one lucky sob. I was using Sports International pre-Internet when they went bust. Only lost a minimal amount, and never have had anything worse than a small poker owe-me other than that over some 40-odd years of gambling.

Thing is, that's something I'm thinking about a lot right now. What with getting your money from the offshores so much harder than it used to be, I'm really concerned about what to do come MLB season.

I'm thinking seriously of taking a Vegas apt for several months.

I lost a good friend in the war we are fighting in Iraq. Bateman has bashed our troops, so I dont care if hes been stiffed money in the past bc hes a loser

:cheers

Point out where I bashed our troops you lying piece of shit. I can take a little back and forth banter but LYING ABOUT what I said is disgusting. Karma will get a little bitch like you back and it looks lime it already has. Now stay the fuck off my threads you scumbag lying piece of shit.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Point out where I bashed our troops you lying piece of shit. I can take a little back and forth banter but LYING ABOUT what I said is disgusting. Karma will get a little bitch like you back and it looks lime it already has. Now stay the fuck off my threads you scumbag lying piece of shit.

i'm sorry for you're hostility

but this is not the appriopriote thread to show it :finger004

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

I think someone needs a nap

Blondie

EOG Master

Now we are cookin' with this new avatar of yours... :cheers

:LMAO I actually had this one up for about a minute or two when you were replying the last time about my acatar, realized later this was probably the one you were talking about :doh1

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

was making book years ago and my own stupidity and greed got invloved. took bets for years off of guys i knew. small time stuff, no harm no foul. but then expansion began. starting taking more people in and then friends of friends of friends sort of thing. so my handle started getting large and i had to get more outs. I had 3 guys who a now ex-friend stood up for. They started out hot and won 4g's. As usual they go cold and started chasing. They went very large on Spurs-lakers playoff game. i call in the layoff of the action at spurs +8. the guy who i layed it off to calls me with 2 minutes left in the game with the Lakers up 4 and says, i never had this game at 8 it is 5 my clerk messed up, do you want the bet at +5. Of course the bettors tell me pound sand we got it at +8. game lands on 5. the difference in the balance is 15,000k. So on tuesday my guy is looking for his 15k, and the guys who played the game at +8 say fuck that and there i set in the middle.

The players did not stiff me the guy taking the action did. so to top it off this clown sends 3 guys to my business to "talk". threatend family and co workers so i payed them out of my own pocket. i never took another bet EVER.
WOW!!!

One of the worst beats I have read in a long time...:doh1

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

$2790 placing bets for a 'friend'. He didn't pay the debt so I had to.