Vick sentencing tomorrow.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Vick sentencing tomorrow.

He will get 5 years I believe... serve 3 time off with good behavior (Going thru the Fed Programs they have in Jail) and the rest on unsupervised Probation....

Journeyman

EOG Master

You would think he'd be getting more than the others who were already sentenced.

I thought he would have to serve the entire sentence?

I will cast my prediction at 18-24 months.

dirty

EOG Master

If he goes thru the Drug/Alcohol programs offered in Federal Prison he can get out early if he is approved to take them

JT McGEE

EOG Addicted

That would still allow 102 yr old Al Davis to sign him in 2010.
Maybe for the last quarter of the season.

I say 24 months, out in 12.

If he does more than 24 months of time, he will never play again.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The prosecutors are recommending 18 to 24 i believe..........so, anything over 24 is a bad beat for MV. I would think that the Judge will probably whack him with about 3 years.

Journeyman

EOG Master

From what I read his time served would be closer to 85% of his actual sentence, doesn't look like he will do half or two thirds and then walk out of prison.

24 months would mean 85-90% of that sentence, wow....and this judge is supposedly on the high end when it comes to sentencing.

Maybe this sick f*cker should be put in a cage, forced to fight someone on death row. If the the guy on death row wins, he gets paroled. If dog-killer wins, he gets to fight the next person on the row. And so on, and so on, etc.

Ok, maybe the above is a little harsh. How's this? Lock his ass up forever and throw any the key!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

how long will he hafta serve before he is eligible on parole? i would take him back with open arms on My Falcons, its hard to relize how such a "bad qb" made such a huge difference for 1 team...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

it could be worse i suppose, i was hearing up to 5 years and alot of people said a minuimum of 3 years...i'm sure hes not complaining to bad with lil less then 2 years

Journeyman

EOG Master

This is one of the saddest- no reason at all cases of alltime...on top of the world and just blows his career on torturing dogs.....summing it up with one word, DUMB!

Vick will walk away in two years with most of his life ahead of him and millions in the bank still....hopefully for him he learns to appreciate what he still has, which is more than most.

Journeyman

EOG Master

From what I read his time served would be closer to 85% of his actual sentence, doesn't look like he will do half or two thirds and then walk out of prison.

24 months would mean 85-90% of that sentence, wow....and this judge is supposedly on the high end when it comes to sentencing.

80% is the deal... so 20 months with good behavior, so he has about 19 left .

He could be ready to play again in 2009 if anyone will welcome him back.

Late July 2009 earliest release date.

I don't think he will walk away with millions. He owes some banks money and may have to repay the Falcons. Also, his income is now gone.