ODDSMAKER.COM ANYONE GOT PAID? HELP PLEASE

Hello everyone, Newbie member here just signed up. I got a free 100.00 offer from oddsmaker.com to play but I had to make atleast 1500.00 to cash out. With a few lucky strings I made it to 1500.00 playing blackjack and etc. I requested a cash out. They told me sent me my money through direct deposit ACH on march 8th.

Just wondering if anyone has gotten paid from oddsmaker.com

or am I getting yanked at and never going to see my money?

any help would be nice. thank you

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member
Re: ODDSMAKER.COM ANYONE GOT PAID? HELP PLEASE

alot of the people who work there were from betonusa, i talked to 2 guys last week after i got some stuff in the mail from them. when they refused to remember anything about stiffing me on 4k, i promptly hung up the phone

from what I understand they are under a new management. not 100% sure on that though general is looking into this matter. I do appreciate your help general.

thanks a i appreciate it, is there any update on the news? Anyone else have dealth with oddsmaker.com?

THIS SOUNDS AWFULLY LIKE THE BETONUSA SCAM. ONLY1, GOOD LUCK, BUT I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF PAYING YOU. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO BEAT THESE PROMOS, AND IF YOU DO, YOU'RE CONSIDERED 'SMART MONEY' AND THEY WANT NONE OF YOUR ACTION. BETONUSA HAD A TURN 50 INTO 1000, VERY SIMILAR. IF YOU HAPPEN TO GET OVER 1,000 THEY COME UP W/ BOGUS EXECUSES. THE MOST COMMON BEING YOU ALREADY HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM.
:hung
ON A POSITIVE NOTE, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY VICTIM. MYSELF AND A NUMBER OF OTHERS HAVE GONE THROUGH THE SAME CRAP. YOU CAN READ ABOUT THEM AT SBR'S REVIEW OF BETONUSA.

I've heard about that and read about that as well, but from what I understand oddsmaker.com went offline and was recently rebooted under new owner and new manager. My situation is that they said they sent my money but that bank's having problems and that they keep saying they need few more days. Not sure what to do at this point or if i'm getting scammed.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

shrink i recieved a mailing from them with you on an endorsment with EOG do you endorse or they an advertiser or do they just use you picture ?

thanks

purplepat

EOG Senior Member

General, I fear I may be asking for your help as well.

Same deal...took them up on their $100 free offer, ran it up to $1500 and asked for a withdrawal. Of course, I had to have a PIN number for a withdrawal, which required me to make a deposit. I did the smallest one possible, $25, then asked for a complete withdrawal of $1525.xx. That was on Monday night, so I haven't had to wait on the required 4 to 6 business days for processing, so I'm not complaining...yet. Of course, they were able to process my credit card deposit immediately! What's surprising is that on my account history, it still says my withdrawal is "pending" rather than "processed". I know it might take a few days for the money to be put into my bank account (I asked for a direct deposit to my checking account), but you'd think they could "process" things on their end within 24 hours.

Keep everyone posted here on whatever you find out. Thanks.

Mine says processed, and they didn't ask me for my pin # or ask me to make a deposit... i find it quite strange..

purplepat

EOG Senior Member

Just a quick update. I may have unnecessarily complicated things, maybe not.

When I originally went to withdraw my $1500, it said I had to enter my PIN number to request a withdrawal, which I would have received from Oddsmaker after making my initial deposit. So in order to get a PIN number, I made the minimum deposit of $25, got my PIN number, and requested a withdrawal of $1525.

This morning, I get an e-mail "Online FaxBack Form" from Oddsmaker supposedly to protect both they and I from online fraud and to provide identity verification information to pay out any winnings over $200. It asks me to verify that I have read all information in "Zahav Kesef Inc. license and agree to follow by all the rules, terms, conditions, and agreements therein as amended from time to time." Who or what the heck is Zahav Kesef Inc.? I've never seen this name associated with Oddsmaker, nor have I seen any information from this outfit...only the rules and terms on Oddsmaker...which it turns out, I didn't read closely enough. Then, at the bottom of the page, it asks me to verify that I approved the charge on my credit card for my $25 deposit, and that such charge would be "final and irreversible". Frankly, I'm hesitant to sign this. If they decide not to pay me my winnings, why shouldn't be able to reverse the charge on my deposit (assuming I didn't gamble it away)? And why, if this form is required for identity verification for paying out winnings, are they asking me stuff about a deposit?

So then, I start reading the Oddsmaker "terms" a little more closely. The last two sentences of the Free $100 Specific Terms and Conditions reads: "Customers who have not made a deposit and/or have already received the free $100 promotion (or similar bonus) are not entitled to this bonus. This offer cannot be combined with any deposits." Now, I certainly didn't make a deposit before I received the free $100, nor did I make a deposit in order to reach the minimum $1500 cashout. In fact, I placed no wagers after I made the deposit...I basically just made the deposit to get the PIN number, and then immediately requested a complete payout of all funds in the account. But, in reading the complete "terms" a little more closely, I find this...
"All deposits must be rolled over one time before any withdrawal requests are made. If a withdrawal is made before the Terms & Conditions are met, all withdrawals as well as any money earned by wagering will be forfeited."

So upon reading this, I immediately cancelled my withdrawal request and placed a $25 wager on the money line on Oregon to beat Miami Ohio today. Then, I contacted OddsMaker customer service to find out if my making a deposit in the manner I did was somehow going to screw me out of my $1500. Long story short, the Customer Service rep Jimilee was very friendly and said he would explain everything to the cashier personally and would process my withdrawal request for $1500. Of course, now I'll have to wait that 4 to 6 business days and see what happens, but at least for the moment I have a warm and fuzzy feeling.

that's really strange, I didn't have to make any deposit, they never asked for any ID form to sign or any non-sense, and on the withdrawl status, it says processed and everytime I contact the morons, they tell me it's already been processed and it's up to the bank. Well they said they processed it on march 8th, up to today,still nothing.

whoswithme

EOG Member

Any follow up on this issue?

I got a check too. Signed up and won. I initiated a withdraw for $1827.22 on 19th of November, and they still tell me that I have to wait for the cashier.

Any1 got paid? Should I keep calling them every other day?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Any follow up on this issue?

I got a check too. Signed up and won. I initiated a withdraw for $1827.22 on 19th of November, and they still tell me that I have to wait for the cashier.

Any1 got paid? Should I keep calling them every other day?

If you would like, I will be glad to inquire about your check on your behalf.

General@Eog.com

dtd069

EOG Member

hey guys i just got something in the mail from oddsmaker that says i get a 200% bonus on any deposit up to 1000. So if i deposit 1000 i get 2000 free, with my account balance up to 3000. can this be true??? has anyone got this promotion in the mail. can this be legit???