(YURI IS AT IT AGAIN)

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BOYS I DONT DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I CANT KEEP THIS INSIDE OF ME ANYMORE I THINK I AM GOING TO GO NEXT DOOR AND HIT YURI MY RUSSIAN NEIGHBOR OVER THE HEAD WITH HIS SHOVEL.TELL ME IF I AM WRONG FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS I HAVE ASKED YURI IF HE COULD STOP THROWING DOWN ROCK SALT ON HIS SIDEWALK MY DOG BROWNIE HAS SENSITIVE FEET AND CANT WALK AFTER HE PASSES YURIS HOUSE.I TOLD HIM I CAN GET HIM ALL THE SAND HE WANTS FOR FREE BUT STOP USING THE ROCK SALT.WELL BOYS I JUST LOOKED OUT MY WINDOW AND SURE ENOUGH YURI IS OUTSIDE WITH TWO BUCKETS OF ROCK SALT I YELLED OVER HEY YURI CUT THE SHIT WITH THE ROCK SALT AND HE LOOKED AT ME WITH THAT STUPID LOOK LIKE SORRY BEANTOWNJIM I DONT SPEAK ENGLISH.HE KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT HE ONLY DOESNT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WHEN HE KNOWS HE IS PISSING ME OFF.I SWEAR TO GOD I FEEL LIKE HITTING THIS BIG DOPE ON THE HEAD WITH HIS SHOVEL BUT I THINK HE WANTS ME TO SO HE CAN SUE ME.

I JUST WALKED OUTSIDE AND THERE IS SO MUCH ROCK SALT THAT THE GROUND IS STEAMING YURI RAN BACK INSIDE HIS HOUSE WHEN HE SAW ME COMING HE KNOWS I AM PISSED :+angry1-5 WHAT THE F-CK AM I GOING TO DO WITH THIS GUY (BROWNIE) MY DOG LITERALLY FALLS DOWN IN PAIN WHEN HE WALKS ON ROCK SALT AND THIS F-CKING RUSSIAN IS DOING IT ON PURPOSE. I AM GOING TO GET EVEN WITH THIS F-CK

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: (YURI IS AT IT AGAIN)

JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN WORKS FOR THE CITY SO I CAN GET ALL THE SAND YURI NEEDS AND I TOLD HIM THIS.LAST YEAR I GAVE HIM 4 BUCKETS FULL AND HE SAID HE WOULD USE IT.NOW THE F-CKING GUY IS BACK TO ROCK SALT JESUS CHRIST WHAT A F-CKING NEIGHBOR I HAVE.

I ASKED THIS GUY LIKE A GENTLEMAN AND NOW HE PULLS THIS SHIT I HAVE TO GET EVEN WITH HIM THIS WAS DONE ON PURPOSE.

YURI KNOWS I TAKE BROWNIE FOR A WALK EVERY MORNING WE WALK THE BLOCK SO I HAVE TO PASS YURIS HOUSE ON MY WAY HOME:doh1

The Devil

EOG Master

JIM, JUST A THOUGHT......WHY NOT WALK IN THE STREET WHEN YOU PASS YURI'S HOUSE?????? MAYBE BROWNIE MIGHT EVEN BE SMART ENOUGH TO DO THIS.......

Beaner, call the CIA on Yuri. No doubt the guy is a KGB spy. Tell them the vodka chills by noon; they will know what you are talking about.

dirty

EOG Master

Beaner... You can always get your Shovel and throw it back on his grass about 2 hours before it rains next time and Kill it for good... Rock Salt will Fvck his grass up Big time

BTJ- I thought that you'd take care of Yuri after this stunt here.

My dumbest american neighbor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good day american madjackers

I am Yuri da Russian Mobster. I take much action on many games in many american sports here in where you americanos call "Beantown"

But i want to talk about me dumbest american neighbor. He is sooooooooo funny he make me spit out my vodka many times each day in laughter.
I think he may be 'drinking from the wrong end of the bottle' if you catch my drift...
I was out getting some sun so my white body can be tan like the other bostonians here, and my neighbor... we will call him "jim" kept staring at me all day long. I seen his wife in the window a few times too, but I seen Jim all day long. He keep staring at me and I begin to worry that he may be thinking of my russian body keeping him warm this winter so he can keep his heating bill down. He is always broke and always pestering me for money because his wife no give him allowance. I start to feel a lil weird when he offers to do stuff for that money.
But he funny guy overall and Yuri like him lots. One time, I laugh so hard, he chased squirrels around his yard for a whole summer!
He dont know, but after 3 weeks I started going to pet stores to buy more squirrels it so funny.

anyway, me comrades, i wanted to say hi and tell you all how great it is to live in Boston and to give you all a laugh about my neighbor. Hopefully I will share more stories with you as time ticks by. I must go now, I have a friend named Lenny coming over to drink Vodka with me.

Yuri

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

WHERE THE F-CK DID THIS COME FROM I HAVE NEVER READ THIS BEFORE.

I MUST GO NOW,I HAVE A FRIEND NAMED LENNY COMING OVER TO DRINK VODKA WITH ME :LMAO

I HAVE SOMETHING BIG PLANNED FOR YURI AND HE WONT LIKE IT BECAUSE IT WILL COST HIM MONEY TO FIX:houra I WILL GET THIS F-CKING RUSSIAN AND HE IS GOING TO BE PISSED I JUST CANT DO IT FOR ABOUT A MONTH OR SO.

I'LL HAVE A SMERK :rolleyes: WHEN I GET THIS RUSSIAN JERK

Why not relocate your trailor, get out of Boston and head to Miami?

I am certain everyone around you over there would be much happier...