HD's 10/20 CFB

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
4-1 start to the week. Hope to keep it going as it has been since early September that I have had a winning CFB week.

Played these yesterday with little time to post so no writeups.

Wisconsin (-23)
Woodshed time here. NIU scored 13 pts on horrible WMU defense.

Indiana (+7')
PSU off a huge win LW. Flat, Flat today.

Pittsburgh (+10)
Contrarian play here. Cincy off a devastating loss. Pitt and their idiot coach with extra time to prep.

Army (+24)
GT doesn't blow out teams. Army will hang in there.

Alabama (+1')
Contrarian here. No one is on Bama. Saban has a lot of pressure to beat Fulmer here.

Vanderbilt/South Carolina Over 46'

Navy (+3')
Wake stinks OTR. Navy with extra time to prep and a good run game.

Wyoming (+3)
Wyo looked bad at home LW, perfect spot for a bounceback OTR.

Ole Miss (+5')
Too many points for an Arky team to lay here IMO. Ole Miss is live.

Texas A & M/Nebraska Under 61
A & M will pound the run all day long and I think the Husker D will actually be inspired to put up a better effort today.

Memphis (+1)
Better team getting points here.

Utah State (+7')
Nevada off an impressive performance under Kapernick LW in Boise. Perfect spot for a letdown here. USU has hung in and not gotten embarassed in any game but Oklahoma this year.

Nevada/Utah St Under 65
Bevada just scored a ton of points. I think it won't be as easy today.

West Virginia (-24)
Miss State keeps it close and WV explodes in 2nd half.

Michigan State (+19)
Sparty is live here and they can score points.

Miami (FL)/Florida State Over 41
The last 4 games have had total scores in the 20's and yet this total is 41. Under looks real easy here, so I go over.

Buffalo (+3')
Buffalo is vastly improved and Cuse may have packed it in.

San Jose State (+14)
Fresno has Boise on deck and Fresno has a tendency to be flat in game before a feature game. I like Dick Tomey getting 2 TDs with a couple extra days to prep.

Kansas/Colorado Under 56
2 of the better defenses in the Big 12. Colorado will run the ball a lot and work clock to keep Hawkins (12 INT in 7 gms) from turning it over.

UAB (+14)
UAB 4 straight covers. Houston has a great offense and terrible defense.

Louisiana Tech (+16)
Boise off 5 straight home games on the smurf turf. La Tech got their first WAC win in a while LW. Boise doesn't kill teams away from home.

Oregon/Washington Under 66'
Washington has zero playmakers on offense and Oregon will pund them with the run like ASU did.

Michigan/Illinois Over 49'
# going down b/c of Hart's status? Illini will score a lot with their spread and running QB.

LSU (-10)
No one seems to be on LSU. I'll jump aboard.

Idaho/New Mexico State Under 56'
Holbrook is back and some are blindly betting the over. I think he will be a little rusty.

GL

HD
<!-- / message -->

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
Re: HD's 10/20 CFB

<TABLE class=tborder id=post4622476 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4622476 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid">Add:

Florida/Kentucky Under 64

Reverse logic here. LSU great defense and ton of points scored LW. This week, Florida mediocre defense keeps it more low scoring than you would think.

Kansas (-3) (-120)
Deja vu. Everyone on Colorado LW and I went contrarian and took K-State and won easily. Same thing here. Everyone waiting for KU to stub their toes. Maybe they are better than we think. Hmmm?

GL

HD
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

Add:

Central Michigan/Clemson Under 63

Clem will control clock running the ball and shut down CMU offense just like Purdue and Kansas did earlier this year. CMU struggles to score on superior teams.

GL

HD

HD, do you play with a local? cause u have some lines i havent seen anywhere....either way, i do like alotta ur action. BOL and hope ya cash

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

Micelli,

I played some of these as early as Thurs night, some Friday and a few this morning. Let me know which games in particular and I'll try to tell you where I got them from.

HD

why not post them when you play them? That way anyone tyhat follows you can get the same number...

Navy+3.5
Pitt+10
WVU-24
Ind+7.5

thanks

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

why not post them when you play them? That way anyone tyhat follows you can get the same number...

Navy+3.5
Pitt+10
WVU-24
Ind+7.5

thanks

Pitt closed 10 and 10' pretty much everywhere.

WV I got yesterday morning at Greek.

IU I got local.

Navy at Bodog yesterday. It was -115 as well.

I can't always post when I play them b/c my time is limited with doing my phD program. I will try to post when I play as best I can.

GL

HD

thanks man, just curious as to where ya play. i like ur plays, but wont play them if i cant get the same number, just tryin to make money off of ya cause i know ur a good capper!!! :cheers