Micelli Ncaa Action...

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Micelli Ncaa Action...

You just made my night a bad one....did not want to see you on USF. Good luck

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

good luck Mic..it will be interesting seeing how USF copes with the pressure of being #2, especially after last week in which the top 2 teams went down. I'm gonna lay off this one and possibly wait for a 2nd half play...GL to you though and keep up all the great work this season

Mic,
I'm GLAD to see ya on USF, as I waivered all week but
ended up playing 'em at -2
What day/time are you gonna put out your saturday pix?
I'm putting my 8 for saturday out in my usual thread by late
Friday night!! Get at me, bro!

36-25 +38.35 Units YTD

loser last night, tried to post Utah but couldnt get on the site...go figure.

N'westrn-3 -105 1stQ (4)

N'westrn-6' -105 1st' (3)

N'westrn-9' -115 (3)

All from Bettrojan

Should be on UCONN, will post it shortly....

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Hey mic, my book only has Under 13.5 for the 1st quarter and I'm debating on playing it....that half point is key. Should i take it or not? I might just take under for the game instead.

3-2 +1.15 on the night
39-27 +39.59 Units YTD

Saturday Action

PennState U/53 -105 (3) Bettrojan

Journeyman

EOG Master

Micelli is a machine...as much as I cant stand Raiders I have taken off the blinders and must give props here...every time I look Micelli is up ...very impressive.

MaizePerro

EOG Addicted

gotta respect your picks Micelli... thanks for posting

can you give some reasoning to going with the under in that clemson game with both teams averaging 30+ ppg?

gotta respect your picks Micelli... thanks for posting

can you give some reasoning to going with the under in that clemson game with both teams averaging 30+ ppg?[/QUOTE

here's ur 3:47am explaination...:doh1

look at their last 3 opponents (which is why they are avg 30ppg)
ARMY W 47-23
BALST W 58-38
NOILL W 35-10

Clemson's defense:
Record Rank
Total Yards 293 (11)
Passing Yards 135.2 (1)
Rushing Yards 157.8 (65)
Points Allowed 21.3 (38)
Field Goal % 88.9 (102)

i know all about Dan LeFevour, fantastic QB. But may be a bit outclassed here....oh yeah, welcome to Death Valley Dan.

Clemson's offense is beat up, no need to run up the score if their defense does the job they've been doing all year. Clemson's next 5:
MD, Duke, WF, BC, SC

The 17 pt spread tells us they "should" be in the lead, which is to our adv .

Very determined to make money today. Be back with more action after a few hours of sleep.

Saturday Action

Clemson U/62' -105 (2') BT

Alabama U/55' (2) greek

Air Force-2' -105 (5) BT

MaizePerro

EOG Addicted

Mic-

The same way that you bring up CMichigan's last four opponents as a reason why their offense is scoring so many points can be used in opposition to your bet. With the exception VaTech (who is still a defensive minded team), Clemson's last four games have been against LA Monroe (110 offense), Furman (??), NC State (107), and Ga Tech (62). This has to be part of the reason for Clemson's overrated defensive numbers.

With the line at -17, even if Clemson held Central Michigan to CLEMSON'S average points allowed (21), you would have to hope that Clemson does not cover the spread.

Just some thoughts- wasn't going to be on this game either way.

Again, want to reiterate that I like following your picks and appreciate your posts. And really looking forward to trailing some of your picks in College Hoops this year!

MaizePerro

EOG Addicted

All over Air Force... going to sleeep as well... GL tomorrow Mic

Last edited:

i studied this over/under for at least 45 minutes, i apologize if i can only use stats to show some type of reasoning behind my wagers. But the things i study and the way i decifer all the shit i look at can't be put into words, especially at 4am.

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran

Very determined to make money today. Be back with more action after a few hours of sleep.

Saturday Action

Alabama U/55' (2) greek

Air Force-2' -105 (5) BT

TY Mic

BOL
Nice call tonight, out playing cards and missed it
:hung

Mic,
I like your STYLE this week!! I felt the exact SAME way tonight, so I got in about 6 hourse sleep and am up to do some ealry cappin and number crunchin! Believe it or not, I got me a BOWL of cap n' crunch just FOR the occasion right now!! I may play your Penn St. under!
Also, I got NOTHING but negative feedback on the subject of teasers this week, but I feel like there are four games that are CERTAINLY within 5 points of being no-brainers! I will choose some combination of two of them as one of my plays and MIGHT play two combinations! I will list my usual 8-pack sometime this morning!!
GL, buddy, and let me know what you think about those teasers!

You can't be bookie-whipped!! You gotta WHIP-THAT-BOOKIE :+whipping!!!!!

:cheers

Thanks Guys.

Saturday Early Action

Alabama U/55' (2) greek

Air Force-2' -105 (5) BT

ADDING:

Mississippi U/54' (3)

Temple+6 -105 (2)

Navy+3 -105 (3)

a few more adds for the early games, i wasnt keying on totals but thats what i came across.....As for the Temple game, i cant believe im saying this but Temple actually matches up very well against Mia,Oh.
Robinson has locked up the #1 RB position, he has made some big plays for this squad and is an excellent freshman. Between him and DiMichele rushing the ball, and DiMichele taking advantage of the emergence of Francis has been huge for this offense. Temple's Defense is as quick as they come, yes they may be young. Soph Anthony Ferla is the youngest captain ever at TU, but has show amazing leadership for his youth. The best player on the team, DE Leyon Azubuike is one bad MOFO! He WILL pressure the QB today, the man is a beast and will be a difference maker in the final outcome. I'm not saying that Temple wins this game, but i see another backdoor cover....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

thaks again Mic getem all..was waiting for a 1st Q line of some type!

5 units on air force, that is a pretty big play. I cashed with them last weekend i may just tail you on this one BOL with the rest of your card.

degenerate mother fuckers up at 3;30 am capping games...gotta love it!

HAHAHA.. No shit man.

I am in Hollywood, so I gotta get up at 8:30 to call the local and begin my football watching days. Tough after a Friday night Birthday party. I got in late and did some last minute research. Slept for 5 hours and up and crackin away. Watching my Nittany Lions give a game to a shitball Hoosier squad and enjoying a Hippy Speed Ball. Degenerate Indeed!

AND MOST IMPORTANT.... GOOD LUCK MICELLI :thumbsup

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

this is nothign wait for what he does for NCAA hoops works like a wild man for us all!