Freezer 2007-2008 NHL Thread

Freezer

Banned
Re: Plus+Lines 2007-2008 NHL Thread

Wednsday
Puckline

Anaheim-1.5 (+166)
Good win last night with Filthadelphia +160!!!

Wagers are ALWAYS 1 unit and unit value is ALWAYS $100

Good Luck Everyone!

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

T-B,

With the revisions just made to the system yesterday the win vs losses are 5-2. Average odds are +161.

Good Luck with your wagers and thanks for the inquiry.

Plus+Lines

ManningBaby!

EOG Enthusiast

make that 6-2 plus+lines! Great call. Thanks for the pick, you made my pockets fuller! Much appreciated!

Freezer

Banned

M-B,

Thanks for the info. I am certainly glad to help. Hopefully the trend of profitability will continue.

Good Luck to you!

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

Thursday
Puckline

Ottawa-1.5 (+150)

Record going in to tonight: 6-2. Average winning odds for updated system is: +161

Good Luck Everyone!

Plus+Lines

ManningBaby!

EOG Enthusiast

Damn, didn't see your pick in time. Good luck to you. I would have been on it with ya! Go get it Plus!

Freezer

Banned

Just a quick note for what it is worth. Not much to me, but there some that enjoy moneyline...I am just not one of them..

The teams I have used in my NHL system for Puckline thus far with the 6-2 record prior to tonight would be 6-1 if you used the moneyline. Most of these at odds over -200 though!

I just wanted to share in case anyone wanted to know this information.

I wish everyone the best and will keep a truckin' as long as I see we are making money.

Plus+Lines

Just a quick note for what it is worth. Not much to me, but there some that enjoy moneyline...I am just not one of them..

The teams I have used in my NHL system for Puckline thus far with the 6-2 record prior to tonight would be 6-1 if you used the moneyline. Most of these at odds over -200 though!

I just wanted to share in case anyone wanted to know this information.

I wish everyone the best and will keep a truckin' as long as I see we are making money.

Plus+Lines

PLUSLINES,

I hope you did not take what I stated about $-lines verses spread the wrong way. Just because I cap the games one way and you another does not mean one is right or wrong. Each person has to do what works for them. Continued good success this season to you. :cheers

Freezer

Banned

Pacman, Good Luck to you as well.

I see another chance for another update to my system. I will monitor over a couple of more games. It would disqualify Ottowa tonight and Calgary would then be the pick based on a "default" criteria. Basically, if a team cannot progress far enough thru the filtering system then the pick returns to a default criteria. Any time I change the system(which is common early in the season) I go back and reapply the new criteria to all days/games to ensure the teams either remain the best pick or select a different one using the new filters. The only time I change the system is when I see trends that emerge with a stronger result season to date. Then I update the w/l based on the new info. I hope that makes sense. The end result is the filter system that produced the most wins over the season. So far NHL is going very well and is extremely profitable! I will continue to update as long as I see updates that improve the system. Each time takes considerably longer just because I have to go back thru every game/day to re-analyze. I dont see that there would be more than a few changes remaining simply due to the good success thus far. Hopefully the trend will continue.

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

Took a loss Thursday night. Record still a strong 6-3 Puckline with average winning odds @ +161. Moneyline would be 7-1 wins vs losses using the same teams over same period.

Friday

Puckline

Buffalo-1.5 (+143)

Good Luck to all!

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

Correction: Sorry previous post said Moneyline would be 7-1. That should be 8-1 for anyone counting. I dont post odds nor play moneyline just from personal preference. Posting as an information only. Thanks, PL

Freezer

Banned

With the new change in the system I want to show the teams and records:

Date Team Puckline odds Puckline Moneyline

10-10 Detroit +170 W W
10-11 Buffalo +140 W W
10-12 Detroit +101 L L
10-13 Phili +175 W W
10-14 Detroit +170 W W
10-15 Buffalo +155 L W
10-16 Phili +150 W W
10-17 Ahaneim +155 W W
10-18 Calgary +145 L W

Some of the teams differ from original posts simply because the system was update to filters that produced a higher w/l puckline %. PL

Freezer

Banned

Friday

Puckline

Buffalo -1.5 (+140)

Good Luck everyone!

Plus+Lines

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I give you mad props for trying to do puckline in the NHL. Totals are only around 5 so that conversion in baseball would be like trying to bet a 2.7 runline.

Seems like it would take time and patience because of that. Patience i wouldn't have.

Good luck!

Freezer

Banned

Thanks! It is a struggle. Don't know if it is going to work out over the long haul or not. only time will tell. PL

Freezer

Banned

Saturday
Puckline

Ottawa-1.5 (+150)

Puckline Record: 6-4

Good Luck Everyone!

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

Just a quick update after 10 days..

Record is now 6-4 after loss last night. I am not terribly disappointed with the 60% puckline win rate because.....if a person had placed a $100 wager on the daily picks for the last 10 days they would now have $1560 in their pocket on $1000 total wagers. It truly would only have been a $100 dollar investment (out of pocket) because after the first couple of wins the remainder of the wagers would have been made from the winnings and would have not required more money out of pocket. So, the real end result is that a person would have started with a $100 investment and ended with $1,560 at the end of the 10 day period. Ya don't find many investments that produce that return lying around!

I certainly wish everyone continued success on this.

Plus+Lines

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Im watching fo rnow intersting stuff here...keep it going!

Freezer

Banned

I certainly will "try try try"....

:dancefool

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

Calgary -1.5 (+148) is also a strong possibility for tonight as well.

Freezer

Banned

I hope I was able to help some folks make money tonight by Ottawa winning with the Puckline......

I did!

New Puckline record is 7-4.

There will be no Sunday plays.

I generally will not put the system to the test with only two games to choose from unless there is a game that fits well. Sunday there are no such games. Neither of the games on Sunday meet the minimal criteria.

Good Luck on all of your Sunday wagers everyone!

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

Good Sunday Morning Everyone,

Again, good win last night with Ottawa-1.5(+140).

Althought I made a correct call with the secondary post of Calgary -1.5, I am not going to include in my totals win vs losses or financial updates. My commitment was for one best pick on the days I post Puckline teams and I will live up to that commitment.

As I mentioned in previous post there will be no picks from me today. I wish everyone the best today!

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

Just as an fyi..there will be no daily NHL pick on Monday.

Good Luck on all of your wagers!

Plus+lines

Freezer

Banned

No picks for tonight....but if I had one it would be for Calgary. PL

Freezer

Banned

Making an adjustment to system tonight. The adjustment is odds based and has a default system built in. With that said, only one team fits this update. Tonight it would be Carolina. Carolina pulled out a win tonight in Puckline. the update dictates there must be a team with Puckline odds of +190 or below. The only team that fits this is Carolina. So, with that said...Carolina is a winner -1.5 (+185). I will adjust the other teams/games, but it does not affect past results since the teams games I have picked in the past already fit into that criteria. This is just an update and I will certainly use going forward.
All in an attempt to build the very best system.

PL.

Freezer

Banned

Also, for the record, Calgary tonight does not fit into the update. Their Puckline odds were never +190 or below. PL

Freezer

Banned

MONDAY

Puckline

TORONTO-1.5 (+175)

Puckline record going into tonight: 7-4

Good Luck Everyone!

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

TUESDAY

Sorry....posted wrong day of the week on previous post....

Puckline

TORONTO-1.5 (+175)

Puckline record going into tonight: 7-4

Good Luck Everyone!

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

WEDNESDAY

Puckline

DETROIT-1.5 (+165)

Good Luck Everyone!

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

Put in another update. Took a loss last night which did not change with update. Going back to beginning of season to include those games/teams.

The win vs loss is 10-8, and the $$ is +9.2 units. Average winning odds per game are +155.7

Reminder: Wednesday Puckline pick is Detroit -1.5 (currently @ +162).

Good Luck!

Plus+Lines

Freezer

Banned

Just a quick update after 20 days..

Record is now 10-8 after loss last night. ....if a person had started with a bankroll of $200 and placed a $100 wager on the daily picks for the last 20 days they would now have $922 in their pocket on a total investment of $200 (out of pocket) because after the first few wins the remainder of the wagers would have been made from the winnings and would have not required more money out of pocket. There are days I did not post because too few games to select from and on those days no teams fit the system. My system for this is not a get rich quick scheme, but an investment in which a person can invest a minimal amount of money, place + odds wagers that are flat bets of the same amount, and get a maximum steady return on their investment over time. Slower but steady growth is the focus. I am not into the chase systems with increased wager amounts. Those systems make me very nervous. They work for some and congrats to those who use them and have success. I prefer to keep it simple, consistent and profitable.

I certainly wish everyone continued success on this for those that follow the plays. I will continue to work hard to make us some money.

**Note - Tool is offering picks featuring underdogs that are producing wagers of + odds also and is currently doing very well. Continued good luck to Tool and his system!

Plus+Lines

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the advertisement PlusLines but i don't need it. I'll let the record speak for itself. It isn't a proven system and I don't want to lure people into my bets if they don't want to. It's new to me and i would have never believed it would be working this good this early. I don't even watch hockey, I'm just a stat whore and love numbers. Should be able to grind out slow profit throughout the season but only time will tell.

Good luck beating up those Plus odds!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Good luck guys.

Thanks for the plays.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

DET against VAN tonight is +180 for me. Little rich for me for a goalie like Luongo who can steal a game. VAN has lost 3 of the last four (win SAT against COL)...

Freezer

Banned

Tool, It was not an advertisement for you but an intended as a compliment toward you. Obviously you have developed a system that would have proven beneficial to those who would have followed to this point. I personally find that noteworthy and believe in giving recognition when it is deserved.

Freezer

Banned

THURSDAY

Puckline

Pittsburg(+150)

Good Luck Everyone!

Puckline record: 10-9 +8.22 units

Plus+Lines