SSI's NHL Totals

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast
Re: SSI's NHL Totals

6-0 so far today with two more pending!! Hope there is someone else tailing these plays like I am. SSI is not a bad guy to tail. :thumbsup

I'll have an official update once I have the card for Sunday's NHL. Much small card of course.

damkay66

EOG Member

I don't know how many guys are on you guys- but thier really missing out. Awsome day guy's !!! :dancefool :houra

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks man. I guess if they do their homework and check out the threads, they'll eventually find us and hop aboard.

SSI has found his niche in capping totals only. Hopefully, his success will continue as more follow this thread.

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

Only one play for Sunday, Oct. 13:

kings/det Over 5.5 (-1.15) greek

Take a break and come back strong next week SSI. :)

I'll update his record tomorrow.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Thanks man. I guess if they do their homework and check out the threads, they'll eventually find us and hop aboard.

SSI has found his niche in capping totals only. Hopefully, his success will continue as more follow this thread.

Not to throw water on everybody's fire in this thread, but the people who have been on this forum for long enough know that SSI has not won in the long run on his posted plays.

Don't get me wrong, he seems like a great guy with a lot of dedication, but from what i remember, SSI would post some plays, get up abunch, and then his luck would run out and he would slump into the negatives and he would quit posting. He's done this a couple times now.

He is very streaky and when he wins he wins, but when he loses he loses just don't be suprised if he hits a rough streak and decides to quit posting like he did before if he gets into a hole. If nobody believes me there is proof around this forum. As all betters do on this forum, follow at your own risk.

Everyone deserves a new beginning and this doesn't mean that SSI won't bring winners in this thread.

Good luck the rest of the season, hope you can keep it up!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks guys and tool--- what your referring to is system play....... has nothing to do with handicapping...... i believe your a little familiar with systems, arent you..

best of luck...

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

Ok. Here are the totals for the season so far. Great start SSI. And for those of you tailing, get ready to have the naysayers (Tool) dropping in from time to time as this season moves along.

Saturday: 7-1 (+6.05 units)
Season: 29-15 (+12.40 units)

Remember, this is based on 1 unit per play. Part of a year long project.

Just another day.

One play for today is posted above.

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

Almost pulled out another win today, but a big 3rd period wasn't enough to get the over in Sunday's lone play. So here is the updated record after a VERY successful weekend!

Sunday: 0-1 (-1.15 units)
Season: 29-16 (+11.25 units) (64%)

One play for Monday so far:

tor/buff Over 6.5 (-1.05)

Good luck guys!:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks for the postings Cueball..

go ahead and add:

det/ana Under 5 (+1.00) as a play, line is currently at olympic.......

nothing else for monday (2 plays).....

best of luck...

damkay66

EOG Member

You guys are doing a great job! Thanks for the post. Footballs been horrible so far for me and others I know- this is a great out.GL

SSI

EOG Dedicated

damkay, i do all sports and have been documented since first of sept..

here is the record, hope its ok to post it here, if not the mods can edit this.. cueball and many others can confirm this...

Totals Only: 159-110 (+37.25 units) (59%) (+$11,175)

breakdown:

2007 MLB: 67-43 (+19.00 units) (61%)
2007 NHL: 32-18 (+12.25 units) (64%)
2007 NFL: 29-19 (+7.70 units) (60%)
2007 NCAAF: 31-30 (-1.70 units) (51%)

plays for monday Oct 15

270. clev/bos Over 10 (-1.10)
271. tor/buff Over 6.5 (-1.05)
272. det/ana Under 5 (+1.00)
273. nyg/atl Under 44 (-1.10)

hope its ok to put this here....... everything is running pretty smooth, it was a rough start to the college season but im currently on a (11-3) run and have almost made my way back to being profitable, which i expect to be in a short while......

best of luck...

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

Plays for Tues. Oct. 16. I'll update the record tomorrow morning SSI.

atl/phil Under 6 (+1.00)
fla/mont Under 5.5 (+1.00)
cal/col Over 5.5 (-1.10)
minn/kings Under 5.5 (-1.25)

Good luck and let's keep it rolling!

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

Well, we kissed our sister last night :whatever: A nice flurry of goals in the early game started things off right. But the late game had too much action for our own good. No biggie. Just another day at the office.

Monday: 1-1 (+0.00 units)
Season: 30-17 (+11.25 units) (63.8%)

Plays for all 4 games tonight are listed above. Good luck!!

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

Cue sorry I am following record from other site

Yeah. No problem. The record I post has been since we have posted plays on this site. That's the way it should be done.

Thanks for keeping me honest though. I'm sure I might make a mistake in the future. :cheers

damkay66

EOG Member

Looks to be a very good night!! Thanks guys. Hey SSI how are you with college hoops? Continued GL!

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

Another solid day for SSI as the daily grind continues.:dancefool The updated record is as follows:

Tuesday: 3-1 (+1.75 units)
Season: 33-18 (+13.00 units) (64.7%)

Three plays for Wednesday:

nash/ana Under 5.5 (-1.30)
nj/pitt Under 6 (-1.25)
stl/chi Under 5 (+1.10)

Just another day at the office.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks cueball.......

just a reminder to anyone following....... please play them all the same, i have no ratings....... simply raise your base betting amounts as you begin to make money....

damkay: i do not intend to start college hoops in full force until Jan.... ill have a few games along the way before then but i hope to keep them limited..

im probably as good in the NBA as i am in the NHL or MLB......

best of luck...

damkay66

EOG Member

For me the NBA is the hardest to cap, look foward to checking your picks out.For now, keep them hockey totals coming!! GL

SSI

EOG Dedicated

cueball must be busy...

2-1 (+0.85 units) on wednesay..

2007 NHL Totals: 35-19 (+13.85 units) (65%)

plays for thursday Oct 18

tb/bos Over 5.5 (-1.25)
nj/phil Under 5.5 (-1.25)
atl/nyr Under 5.5 (-1.25)
lak/cal Over 5.5 (-1.30)
edm/phx Over 5.5 (-1.10)

thats it, these plays have been posted in my office (many of you know where that is), since last night....... these lines were from the greek last night..

best of luck...

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

Sorry SSI. Just logged on to update everything. I was in deposition all day yesterday and last night my wife was sick. So, thanks for posting today. Sorry guys. Won't happen that often....trust me.

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

Here are the plays for Friday. 2-2 tonight with one pending in Phoenix. We need a few more goals to make this a winning night. I'll update everything later tonight or in the morning.

Friday Oct. 19

car/pitt Under 6.5 (-1.10)
col/chi Under 5.5 (-1.10)
la/van Over 5.5 (-1.20)

One unit on each play, everyday....one day at a time. Good luck!!

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

YES! An empty netter goes our way for a change! The late game win gives us a 3-2 night and another profitable day. Just another day in the office.

Here's the updated record:

Thurs.: 3-2 (+0.50 units)
Season: 38-21 (+14.35 units) (64.4%)

Based on equal one unit plays across the board.

Friday's play are listed above. Good night and see ya tomorrow!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks guys, need to make one adjustment and its my fault...... last nights line in nyr/atl should have been (-1.10)....... and not the (-1.25) that i posted....

sorry about that one cueball..... adjust this because we need to keep both boards, running only 1 unit apart......

its my fault......... we should be: 38-21 (+14.50 units)

best of luck....

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

No problem SSI. Corrected.

Here's the updated record:

Thurs.: 3-2 (+0.50 units)
Season: 38-21 (+14.50 units) (64.4%)

Based on equal one unit plays across the board.

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

Well, we were bound to have a losing night at some point. No biggie. Incidently, when I got my bets down, I could only get Vancouver over 6 so I got a push. But officially, here are the results and plays for Saturday (much busier day tomorrow):

Friday: 1-2 (-1.20 units)
Season: 39-23 (+13.30 units)

Saturday's Card:

nyr/bos Under 5.5 (-1.10)
nj/nyi Under 5.5 (-1.40)
wash/pitt Over 6 (-1.20)
ana/dal Under 5 (-1.10)
det/phx Under 5.5 (-1.10)
nash/sj Under 5.5 (-1.20)
fla/ott Under 5.5 (+1.00)

Remember. One unit each across the board.

Good luck!!!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

at least we showed well here cueball........ pro-sports is tearing it up.... got to work on the college........

incomeraise

EOG Enthusiast

Well, we were bound to have a losing night at some point. No biggie. Incidently, when I got my bets down, I could only get Vancouver over 6 so I got a push. But officially, here are the results and plays for Saturday (much busier day tomorrow):

Friday: 1-2 (-1.20 units)
Season: 39-23 (+13.30 units)

Saturday's Card:

nyr/bos Under 5.5 (-1.10)
nj/nyi Under 5.5 (-1.40)
wash/pitt Over 6 (-1.20)
ana/dal Under 5 (-1.10)
det/phx Under 5.5 (-1.10)
nash/sj Under 5.5 (-1.20)
fla/ott Under 5.5 (+1.00)

Remember. One unit each across the board.

Good luck!!!
ok am confused here. the detroit/phx is ifferent than the one in ur office.
U had the over in ur office but i see the under here...so which one was the right one...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

cueball will have to explain this one........

i won the det/phx game.......

5-2 on the night for me in the nhl....... sadly looks like he posted it wrong.. he can count it as a loss here but anyone can check my main thread..

better just count it as a loss, with an asterik..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

it was bound to happen..... as you type so many (Overs) (Unders), you are bound to confuse them.....

in post #533, i did write Under in the det/phx game....... in post #538, when i officially listed the plays with their numerical order. I wrote Over.......... this looks like my fault......

cueball can simply count it a loss here, it was probably my mistake. bound to happen........

best of luck...

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

I feel really bad about that guys. I always "cut and paste" his plays so not to have typos. I posted SSI's early list that had the phoenix game flipped. Sorry guys. Like he said, sometimes it happens. No sweat. We still went 4-3 for the day in NHL.

Saturday: 4-3 (+0.30 units)
Season: 43-26 (+13.60 units)

One play for Sunday

col/minn Under 5.5 (-1.20) greek.

Good luck!!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

your right cueball....... this should show a loss here, no way around it but many that check in my office, know we won this game.........

but thats the way it is...... mistakes will happen..

best of luck...

Cueball

EOG Enthusiast

Wow. Hockey is really exciting to watch. I am new to the sport. But following SSI's plays has made me begin to appreciate just how fast paced NHL hockey really is! Went to the wire, but we won tonight in the only play of the day in NHL.

Sunday: 1-0 (+1.00 units)
Season: 44-26 (+14.60 units)

Monday's plays are:

van/car Over 5.5 (+1.00)
sj/cal Under 5 (+1.05)

For those new to this thread, always play one unit each.

Good luck to all. Good night.