A note to all of the new members @ EOG.com

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I want to take this opportunity to WELCOME YOU to EOG.

We appreciate your allowing EOG a chance to be a part of your daily information source for sports wagering.

We are very happy to see new posters sharing picks with us.

If you need any assistance which we may be able and help with, please contact a moderator for assistance. All of us are very willing to assist any of you if we can.

Welcome again and here are the addresses for the moderators if you need.

General@Eog.com
Dirty@Eog.com
Bucsfan67@Eog.com
Hacheman@Eog.com

Best of luck to all

Re: A note to all of the new members @ EOG.com

YES!! WELCOME ABOARD!! WE LOVE THE NEW GUYS AND GALS!!

BUT YOU HAVE TO CARRY OUR BAGS AT THE NEXT EOG BLAST!!! LOL!!!:houra

PO69

EOG Master

General, you forgot my moderator email address above

Island Boy

EOG Member

Thanks for the welcome, I, too, am new (a refugee from the 'other' site), and hope to occasionally make a lucid post or two.

Incidentally, are you 'The General' that sent a private and confidential email to sportslineradio, asking Dave to not use his web site/radio show as his user name?

The reason I ask is because Dave posted that email on the LVA site, using it as some sort of 'evidence' that Ken was trying to recruit posters to EOG.

I don't see the connection, but you know the Meatman. Why does he have a hard-on for Ken?

The General

Speaking for me, because I asked he not tout himself on EOG. We don't allow it but he wants to be an arse instead of just being an honorable man and follow the rules like all. I am sure he has some rules in his business and I bet that he expects them to be followed.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Welcome to all the newbies. I have noticed quite a few new posters, especially in the baseball room. For those you dont post their plays, there are plenty of great cappers here. Enjoy the stay.

The good cappers in baseball are plentiful and I cant mention them all. I recomend that you all go into the NBA room and folloe Dirty and Reload for WNBA, they have a great handle on that league.

Once again, welcome aboard!!!

THANKS! IM PRETTY NEW ROUND HERE MYSELF!!! WELL....NEW IF YA COUNT COMING OFF POST REVIEW AS BEING NEW!!!:thumbsup

dirty

EOG Master

Welcome aboard New guys... don't hesitate to email and ask any questions you need answered or anything else....

The General

BTW, if you want to message THE SHRINK it is Shrink@Eog.com.

He is the founder of EOG and he is sometimes, uh, :smokesmal , capable of moderating. :D

dirty

EOG Master

Meant to say earlier... and Stay clear of Andrew... BeantownJim said he married his sister who likes to only eat Chicken Wings....:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:evilblue:evilblue:evilblue :escape

andrew748

Banned

Meant to say earlier... and Stay clear of Andrew... BeantownJim said he married his sister who likes to only eat Chicken Wings....:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:evilblue:evilblue:escape
you're just jealous :)

your sister turned you down ;)

reynolds

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks General, i joined up after getting burned by BETEMPIRE. I have learned alot and enjoy reading the posts, informative and hilarious.Peace to all.:+waving-5

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I want to take this opportunity to WELCOME YOU to EOG.

We appreciate your allowing EOG a chance to be a part of your daily information source for sports wagering.

We are very happy to see new posters sharing picks with us.

If you need any assistance which we may be able and help with, please contact a moderator for assistance. All of us are very willing to assist any of you if we can.

Welcome again and here are the addresses for the moderators if you need.

General@Eog.com
Dirty@Eog.com
Bucsfan67@Eog.com
Hacheman@Eog.com

Best of luck to all
Very nice but didn't you forget Mofome@EOG.com?????????????

The General

Thanks General, i joined up after getting burned by BETEMPIRE. I have learned alot and enjoy reading the posts, informative and hilarious.Peace to all.:+waving-5

Thanks my friend. I hope you stick around for a long time.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

EOG,
Gambling is my life. My goal is to carve out a profit slowly. I have learned by my mistakes to not lose the sight of the goal. When I have a good stretch I just take it in stride, not thinking much about it. But, when I have a low stretch have to remind myself to keep grinding, take my time, make the best choices I can make. I handicap my best sports (foots and bases) by myself, keep my head down pulling the trigger each and every day. I've been gambling on sports for 16 years now. I learn something new each week.

I have moved over from Fezzik's.
I'll let you know if I get bored here.

Fool

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

Is it initiation time again gen? Time to bust out the wiskey, paddles, dirty socks, and duck tape...........:+textinb3.............Welcome to EOG guys....:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

I echo General Waterhead's Sentiments... Enjoy yourself and signup and get involved

Katie

EOG Master

damn, shawn can get a higher caliber woman than i thought he could!
:LMAO

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I have never seen or been around so many knowledgeable sports fans & those involved in this "hobby".

Even the guys who rarely post know their stuff!

No doubt eog is the #1 sports forum in existence, and football season is going to be a blast here with all of you! :cheers