anyone fuckin sick of baseball??

Re: anyone fuckin sick of baseball??

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
is this because you lost money ?
everyday is a new day ................:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

I'm tired of it at times.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Im still alive in the eog contest, thats the only thing keeping me interested...that and the red sox are spanking the yankees.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Yea tired of fuckin booking it at a 10 cent line and getting drummed. However I love baseball jus hate losing working for nothing!!!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I am really looking to football season, but I am trying some bases. Not sick of it right now.

What else would you expect, no other sport is going to try to go at it during summer when TV ratings and attendance would be terrible.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

nope has nothing to do with losing. I'm down just under 3 grand in baseball (dime plays, yes I do get better totals than posted sometimes). I tailed dirty in wnba at 5 per, so I'm sitting around level as of today since baseball started for anyone who gives a rats ass. Thought I would mention it since some think that's the reason for the thrread. I plain and simple hate baseball. I bet it cause that's what I do. It gets old to me after about the first 5-6 weeks. The same crap happens all the time. Bullpens suck, same crappy teams. There is nothing exciting about it. And this comes from a guy who played it at a very high level. Fuck I hated it when I played it. And just one comment on the losing comments. Anyone who has bet for any length of time doesn't get to high or low when it comes to winning or losing. Lots of ups and downs. And if you still get all fired up when you win and all pissy when you lose, then you may want to seek some medication. Long term success is where it's at and nothing else matters to me. That said, fuck MLB, I'll take football and hoops all day long. And that's coming from someone who got dusted in cbb last year.

Tired of Interleague, yes. Tired of baseball, no.

I figured out some time back that I can't make money betting Interleague, so I just lay off. (Ok, if you can make money with Interleague, then you're a better man than I, Gunga Din.)

But baseball... make that good baseball, just grows on me from year to year. I find myself watching College World Series games without either a betting or emotional tie. That's some fun baseball.

As for the betting angle, well, the ripest part of the season is yet to come. July - September has traditionally been my strongest earnings period for MLB.

But football still remains my favorite watching sport, so I can empathize.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Being Canadian I am having hockey withdrawal. No more hockey until October. Having watched a lot of hockey I cannot sit through a baseball game. It's too damn slow. I am however a Red Sox fan, and enjoy seeing the Yanks suck LARGE this year! Hey George, maybe Nolan Ryan would like to pitch for you too! Sucker! Anyway, I cannot watch baseball until the playoffs. Bring on football! Baseball has too many damn games to bet effectively. Like hockey, anyone can win at anytime so it's a suckers bet for me.

munson15

I want winners...

I love baseball personally, so I'm not tired of it, but I look forward to football more from a gambling standpoint.