I AM DRUNK!

Katie

EOG Master
Re: I AM DRUNK!

get in?? send me 20 bucks for a 30 pack and we will be even

:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

hell, no..

if i'm buying 50 beers...

i'm taking you on a joy ride first...

you're gonna need 'em...:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

oh, ok z..

i'll cut you a deal..

sleep with blondie and they're yours..:LMAO

HMM I think I will pass on this one. Z does not seem like my type....

AND how in the HELL did I get drug into your debt?

Blondie

EOG Master

I'll make you a deal we can stay as a team, but we each are responsible for our own debts :LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

you're a man??????????????

and all this time i thought you were a female!!!

so did i until i went into the shower last night and started thinking of you and blondie and suddenly i had this rather large "growth" between my legs and i was able to pee standing up and fart of command so that changed my mind and convinced me i am a male. i think

Blondie

EOG Master

as one of us is judging by the spelling..:)

NOW we have been through this, I am not drunk I have had two beers that is far from drunk. In fact, I was sweet and innocent until I met you :cool: but now, I think you have had a bad influence on me :LMAO

Katie

EOG Master

so did i until i went into the shower last night and started thinking of you and blondie and suddenly i had this rather large "growth" between my legs and i was able to pee standing up and fart of command so that changed my mind and convinced me i am a male. i think

:puking:

Blondie

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Blondie and Katie are just playing "hard to get"

Katie said she will be in the Bahamas in Jan and i KNOW she will want me BAD once there - all women do - and will be singing (and moaning and groaning) a different tune once there and if Blondie cums, too, she will forget her hubby and 4 kids once she knows she can get some "Winkyduck ala mode"

you all will be my witnesses there and can vouch all this once we get back

katie you're so wasted, you're posting twice. I will asked you for my beer 2morow when u can remember! lol

Katie said she will be in the Bahamas in Jan and i KNOW she will want me BAD once there - all women do - and will be singing (and moaning and groaning) a different tune once there and if Blondie cums, too, she will forget her hubby and 4 kids once she knows she can get some "Winkyduck ala mode"

you all wioll be my witnesses there and can vouch all this once we get back

This sounds like a sober statement.

Blondie

EOG Master

In your dreams wink in your dreams :LMAO

Katie

EOG Master

wtf are you on..

must be some POWERFUL stuff, wink...:houra