I AM DRUNK!

Re: I AM DRUNK!

katie looks like this when she figures out that she will never get some fisting action :+angry2-9

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

sexzero - fyi - blondie and i are IMing now and she can barely keep her hands off me - most women are like that

you shoulda seemn her and katie all over me last night - we all wore each other out

Katie

EOG Master

sexzero - fyi - blondie and i are IMing now and she can barely keep her hands off me - most women are like that

you shoulda seemn her and katie all over me last night - we all wore each other out

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie

EOG Master

winky, you know the only reason i talked to you was to find out what made you the pervert you are...

and we didn't even get that far!!! :houra

Blondie

EOG Master

winky, you know the only reason i talked to you was to find out what made you the pervert you are...

and we didn't even get that far!!! :houra

Winky is not a perv he is a HUMANITARIAN Did you not learn anything last night. UGH

Blondie

EOG Master

can't you think about ANYTHING but sex??

geez....:)

you seem tto be the one imagining that I am thinking of screwing when it is far from my mind. I do not understand why it is such a long hard discussion convincing you otherwise. I think you are the one with sex on the well I would say brain, but since we were told we do not think for ourselves, I guess that is out. :LMAO:LMAO

Katie

EOG Master

you seem tto be the one imagining that I am thinking of screwing when it is far from my mind. I do not understand why it is such a long hard discussion convincing you otherwise. I think you are the one with sex on the well I would say brain, but since we were told we do not think for ourselves, I guess that is out. :LMAO:LMAO

are you DRUNK???

you misspelled to..:LMAO

oh, ok..

i'm gunning the motor now...

get in....

get in?? send me 20 bucks for a 30 pack and we will be even

:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail