Is There No End of Blatant Arselicking at Gambling911

ColdEyeMe

Banned
Is there no end of the blatant licking of Calvin Ayre's arse over at Gambling911.com.

As the gambling world comes around to the realization that the licensing of Calvin Ayre could be the anchor around Antigua's neck at the next WTO hearing, Calvin manages to get old buddy Sting to fluff him up a bit more, this time with another non event story about Ayre's attempt to fail at another business, this time with Bodog Fight.

There seems to be a very critical period missing in the Ayre career, a period that Antigua gaming authorities are going to be hard pressed to explain.

The nice touch, though, is the picture of Ayre (scroll down). He is sitting on what appears to be an outdoor porcelain toilet seat having a dump. The camera seems to have caught him at that precise moment when he realizes he forgot to take his pants down.

MMA News: Fedor Emelianenko to Continue Fighting for Bodog

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Is There No End of Blatant Arselicking at Gambling911

Let me be very clear to you, ColdEyeMe. We are mostly here to discuss sports and Industry news. You are welcome to share with us and participate, but With that said, I have been caught up to speed on your agenda with Calvin. I kindly ask that you cease with the slander. Your personal agenda is not welcome here. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Is There No End of Blatant Arselicking at Gambling911

NO ONE CARES COLDEYEME! Don't you get it.

And the funnier part, every time you post something about Calvin and Bodog, you promote the brand. Get a clue.