James Posey Got Arrested Last Night for D.U.I...

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
and for a suspended license:

Heat Forward James Posey Charged With DUI

(CBS4) MIAMI BEACH Miami Heat forward James Posey is feeling the heat Monday after he was charged with driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license.

Police say Posey was blocking traffic in Miami Beach in the 400 block of 41st Street at about 3:50 a.m. Monday.

When the officer asked Posey for his license, he showed the officer one from Texas. According to police, the officer determined that Posey's Florida license was suspended.

The officer reported signs of intoxication and gave Posey a field sobriety test. Police say Posey failed it and was arrested.

Posey is being held at the Miami Beach Police Department waiting to be transported to the Miami-Dade jail.

Katie

EOG Master
Re: James Posey Got Arrested Last Night for D.U.I...

why don't people stay out from behind the wheel when they are driving?
they endanger so many innocent lives not to mention their own..

people need to wake up..

I think he can afford a driver ?

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>1999-00</TD><TD align=right>$974,520</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>2000-01</TD><TD align=right>$1,047,600</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>2001-02</TD><TD align=right>$1,120,680</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>2002-03</TD><TD align=right>$1,723,606</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>2003-04</TD><TD align=right>$4,917,000</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>2004-05</TD><TD align=right>$5,408,700</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>2005-06</TD><TD align=right>$5,900,400</TD></TR><TR><TD>Career <SMALL>(may be incomplete)</SMALL></TD><TD align=right>$21,092,506</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I know that their cars are their toys, and they love to show them off, but save that for when you are not wasted...