Damn, Rough Nght in S. Florida: Ed Belfour Also Arrested Last Night

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
haha I just read and posted about James Posey, Now I see that Eddie Belfour was arrested:

Two Panthers End Up In Police 'Penalty Box'

(CBS4) MIAMI BEACH Two hockey players with the Florida Panthers ended up in Miami Beach Police?s ?penalty box? after being picked up early Monday morning.

Goalie Edward Belfor and Ville Peltonen, who plays left wing, were arrested around 1 a.m. by beach police.

Belford was charged with disorderly intoxication and resisting arrest without violence. Peltonen was charged with criminal mischief.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Re: Damn, Rough Nght in S. Florida: Ed Belfour Also Arrested Last Night

damn, just heard on the radio that Belfour was so out of control, he had to be tasered by police

Belfour is a local legend here for that crap but the poilce here would just drive him to his house. The guy is a serious coke head as well. I still enjoyed the story when he offered a Dallas poilce office a billion dollars.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Belfour is a local legend here for that crap but the poilce here would just drive him to his house. The guy is a serious coke head as well. I still enjoyed the story when he offered a Dallas poilce office a billion dollars.
haha. he tried to bribe a cop with a billion dollars? that's hilarious...yeah they were saying he may have a drinking problem..:cocktail

Crazy Eddy is a nice guy. They should let him and his European teammate out of jail.

He's just upset that he didn't make the playoffs.

:+whipping