Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Dirty...incredible job! Keep up the great work! Cannon and rest - you too! Great job gents, let's keep rolling! (and by "let's" I mean you and then us tag-a-longs) Thanks for letting us follow along!

That is why we are all here to beat the man...Just hope to keep it rolling....

Awesome job guys. Dirty I parlayed your picks last night, saved my ass from an otherwise terrible night for me.

Glad to hear it man... Good Luck and we just got to remember it is a daily Grind....:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

played lakers at -6 last night and leaning to the over haven't decided....will soon

mofome

Banned

How can you really be sure what the public money is. Mo is the bottom sweetie the one that moved to Texas? All 3 are top notch.

Brittany is the girl that goes to school in plainview texas right now.

dirty

EOG Master

I am putting a small pLay on the Dallas over....

Hercules

EOG Addicted

I hope this helps a few people out here. Someone asked about scoreboards on the internet and I think I found the best one. I know there is yahoo, espn and a few other good scoreboards but the best one I have seen is at
www.scores.aol.com. It has a separate page for the top 25 college basketball and football scores. Example, on saturday there are 18 top 25 games and they are all on one page to view. Check it out.

Cannon

Banned

For my money I would say Brittany would be the best choice for the long haul. How does she like living in that one horse town Plainview?

mofome

Banned

For my money I would say Brittany would be the best choice for the long haul. How does she like living in that one horse town Plainview?

she enjoys the school. she has family in lubbock which she says isnt that far and then she went to hawaii for christmas which she said she loved. she had some pretty cool pictures from that trip.

rachael is a wild one. i havent talked to her in the last couple weeks
logan is up in york pa right now, i talked to her this past weekend and will probably go to her college graduation in may
brittany i talked to a week ago and she was still wasstille excited about the colts win. she has a pic with some colts shirts that her and her friends made.

this is a girl i 'talked' to this summer.

shes taken right now, but i could set u up with her, logan, rachael or deeds this summer if you come to md/dc

:houra :houra :houra

this is my girl serina

she works at a club down in DC and has 'been with' under 5 people so shes high quality. i can see what i can do about her, but i may keep her for myself. shes a cool girl.

let me know what you're looking for.

:+excited-

Cannon

Banned

Don't worry if over 5 just wash that gash off and sprinkle some powder on it and it will be good as new MOMAN. PURDUE HIT +$500, Arizona St. and California out for $200 each. Keep putting pictures of Brittney on here she will bring the thread luck.

dirty

EOG Master

sorry about the small play on the over boys.....Never dreamed both teams would play so sloppy

Cannon

Banned

Got Lakers ML California came back to make a game of it.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm with ya on the LAL dirty, hopefully they can pull it through for another + night. Down 1 in the 2nd...

mofome

Banned

Don't worry if over 5 just wash that gash off and sprinkle some powder on it and it will be good as new MOMAN. PURDUE HIT +$500, Arizona St. and California out for $200 each. Keep putting pictures of Brittney on here she will bring the thread luck.

haha na, i cant date someone thats been a ho factory.

:nono

i know the 'magic number' for each of those 5 ladies. important information to have.

mofome

Banned

mofo: Logan, yeah team!

haha yeah shes a beautiful girl. she took some time of from school and shes just finishing up her degree right now. she wants to be an event planner. im sure you know of some hook ups for her. she has family on oklahoma. she says they are crazy, but with her family down there and one of my best friends in law school at OU, we could make a trip down there and catch up with you and shortbus.
you a married man?

thats another picture of her. not the best, but not bad. shes as cool a girl as you'll meet

go team

Cannon

Banned

MOMAN I always just live with them never ever do you want to marry one of these evil creatures.

Cannon

Banned

MOMAN SWEETIE OF THE THREAD CAST YOUR VOTE
LOGAN 1 vote
BRITTNEY 1 vote

mofome

Banned

MOMAN I always just live with them never ever do you want to marry one of these evil creatures.

haha, i hope to marry someone, not likely one of these girls. brittany would be my first choice and then logan and then serina. well, thats of the ones i have pics of. there is one girl on my myspace that loves to give head. she isnt all that bad either. perhaps she is more your style, cannon?

dirty

EOG Master

you better learn how to sleep before you walk that aisle Man.... you gonna be in a world of shit if ya don't

mofome

Banned

you better learn how to sleep before you walk that aisle Man.... you gonna be in a world of shit if ya don't

yeah i know. im a long way from marriage, but hopefully one day. but, as i get older, its gonna be harder to find ladies that havent been banged out by 40 dudes.

:doh1

mofome

Banned

gett'em tomorrow deedsie, i know you can cap some nba hoops

:houra :houra :houra

dirty

EOG Master

I will get em back after the break....bad night inthe ole NBA, but we can't win them every night

Cannon

Banned

Total for the week
10 Winners
7 Losers

30 units of winners
20 1/2 units of losers + your juice.

Thursday Plays

5 units
Purdue Moneyline (WINNER)

2 units
Arizona St. (WINNER)
California (WINNER)

Not sure what to do on USC Arizona game
AP Poll USC #22 ARiZONA #19
Coach Poll USC #23 ARIZONA #24

The game will be a pass. I will not count this but I am betting Ariz Moneyline to win $350 and USC + as many points as I can get for $250. I Arizona does not lose SU I will make money. Sorry I am not having a huge week but we will finish strong again. Why I played a game that was not a play is stupid going for the middle. Well atleast I posted for others it was a pass.

Weekly record after Thursday
13-7

39 UNITS WINNERS
20 1/2 UNITS LOSERS + whatever your juice was.

No games on Friday. Saturday will be huge boys and girls.

Last edited:

ritedere

EOG Member

Thanks for the picks guys.

And for my money, Logan looks the real winner. More pics of her will bring good luck!

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

Trace Fields

EOG Addicted

mofo: Nice sweep! I am married but I can live it up vicariously thru you. If you come you to Oklahoma Shortbus and I will show you a good time fer sure!

Cannon

Banned

Trace stay out of my threads unless you are posting plays to improve on your 25% in NCAA baskets since Jan 28th. This thread is for people who want to win or have winning information. You and Chuck split a thread.

mofome

Banned

Thanks for the picks guys.

And for my money, Logan looks the real winner. More pics of her will bring good luck!

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

haha yeah shes a nice lookin girl. shes awesome to hang out with, which is even better. anyone who can put up with my sarcasm and jokes, has to be a pretty light hearted chick. she will make someone happy im sure.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

mofo: Nice sweep! I am married but I can live it up vicariously thru you. If you come you to Oklahoma Shortbus and I will show you a good time fer sure!

thanks, trace.

i was planning on coming out there this summer already...then i found out you and sb live out there which would make it an eve better trip. my good friend has been down there less than a year, and he really likes it...all though, he is at OU. haha

if we dont meet up there, i will bring logan and maybe someone else to the bash next year. should be a good time...i dont know how everone spends their timeat the bash, but it seemed like everyone had fun.

mofome

Banned

Trace stay out of my threads unless you are posting plays to improve on your 25% in NCAA baskets since Jan 28th. This thread is for people who want to win or have winning information. You and Chuck split a thread.

whats wrong with you?
:+clueless

trace is a good capper in all the sports ive seen and has always been cool with anyone thats not been a dick. i know you dont like chuck for whatever reason, but no reason to be an ass with trace. i only checked out this thread a bit the last two days, but trace and some of the other guys in it are what make it interesting.

no need for that, cannon. i shall leave your thread alone, old pal

:+waving-5

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Could we please get back to what this great thread is all about.
Thats making alot of fricken money !
Micelli is having a great night tonight !

Cannon

Banned

MOMAN you Dirty, Micelli and Reb always welcome in my thread. You guys are family and I respect what you have to say. Well except when Mo is off his meds and goes a little goofy from time to time. Chuck is the family member that you hope never comes to the family reunion.

mofome

Banned

MOMAN you Dirty, Micelli and Reb always welcome in my thread. You guys are family and I respect what you have to say. Well except when Mo is off his meds and goes a little goofy from time to time. Chuck is the family member that you hope never comes to the family reunion.

haha but why did you go off on trace? hes cool man

Cannon

Banned

Hey GIOVANNO you stupid piece of shit I left you a message on my thread in the dump. Glad you continue to fade me. You must have to be stealing credit cards to post money in your accounts to keep fading. I am going to love getting you killed this week when I have another monster week you jerkoff.

HEY MOMAN post me another picture of BRITTNEY to bring us luck for the weekend on this thread. She will be my thread girl.

SATURDAYS PLAYS
I JUST LOVE IT WHEN I HAVE PEOPLE FADING ME.

"MAMA WEER ALL CRAZEE NOW"

5 UNITS
STANFORD Moneyline

3 1/2 UNITS (If these plays go to pick or a dog they will be 2 UNITS)
ARIZONA Moneyline
ALABAMA Moneyline

2 1/2 UNITS
Boston Coll. + all the points you can get
Southern Illinois + all the points you can get

2 units
All of these + all the points you can get.
Oklahoma
Michigan
Nebraska
Louisville
Colorado St.
Gonzaga
Villanova
Penn St.
Vandy
Missouri
Washington
N. Iowa
Seton Hall

Anyone have anything they like let me know. If you spot some losers in these let me know.

Record for the week 13-7

UNITS WON 39 1/2
UNITS LOST 20 1/2 + whatever your juice was.

mofome

Banned

keep your anger for chuck only and its a deal.