Archangel's NBA season long thread

Archangel8

EOG Veteran
Re: Archangel's NBA season long thread

lucky i decided to not play Charlotte..they got a beating...and fortunately Minnesota got a beating as well...congrats to all those who followed and sorry if anyone read the early post only and played Charlotte...hopefully we can keep the money train going and winning.... good luck all

YTD: 27-17-1..... 61%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

all right guys two plays for today...

Boston +11..will wait to see if the line moves other wise will buy the half a point

LAC -1....

good luck

YTD: 27-17-1....61%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

juiced out again tonight with a great fourth quarter effort from Boston..the Clippers...what the hell kind of a third quarter was that?!??!? only scoring 4 points in the first 10 minutes of the quarter...hopefully we'll come up with some big wins tomorrow...

YTD: 28-18-1...... 60%

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

That was a tough 3rd qtr from the Clips Arch

Good luck tonight!

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

thanks Hache...hopefully today will be a better day...for Wednesday i have two plays and two leans...as of now my plays will be

San Antonio -4 1/2..will play at 4 at game time if line doesn't move

Minnesota -8 if line doesnt move by game time...

I should have played these last night at -3 1/2 and 7 1/2 respectively..but was a little wasted by the time i got home..and didnt wake up till now..

Leans are: Orlando +6 and Charlotte +4 1/2...leans are not a play for me right now but will post if i decide to pull the trigger
good luck all

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

great night going 2-0...even got Minnesota at -7 1/2 at the last minute...not like they really needed it..easy wins from start to finish...congrats to all who followed..also happy i didn't pull the trigger on the leans...both came up as losers...will continue the win streak tomorrow..good luck to all and congrats again!!:+signs8-3

YTD: 30-18-1....62%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

took the day off today cause i didn't see anything i really liked..have a few good plays for tomorrow..will post around 3pm pst.

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

no prob Dirty....and that girl in your avatar is fucking hot...let's make this quick have no time...four plays today..

Memphis +2

Orlando +6 1/2

La Lakers +4

La Clippers -1

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

someone please tell me why you would foul with one second left in a game......fucking Lakers....just take the fucking loss..i was hoping to go 3-0 in the early games...those bastards cost me a game and made it 2-0-1...

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

oh my god.....this is crazy....now the clippers only cover 1...ridiculous...ludacris....i need to go get a drink....

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

yesterday should have gone 4-0...but instead we went 2-0-2....regardless of two ridiculous endings we still cashed...i have no interest in any of today's games so gonna be disciplined and lay off...good luck to everyone who decides to play today...i have a lean on Milwaukee today but more than likely not going to pull the trigger..be back tomorrow with any plays i might have

YTD: 32-18-3.....64%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

no plays again today....would have played Washington but was too wasted to wake up...wow did that save me alot of money...anyways... will be back tomorrow....good luck all

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

for the third day in a row i have no plays...hopefully will see somthing i like tomorrow..good luck to everyone who does decide to play today though

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

hey guys....back tonight with three picks.
Milwaukee +11
Memphis +1
Sacramento +8

i actually also liked the Spurs today but with Kidd out and a sudden line move from 4 1/2 to 9..i have a lean on the NETS...but will not pull the trigger...i feel even without Kidd, the line should not be where it is..good luck all

YTD: 32-18-3...64%

d ray

EOG Dedicated

good luck, same thing happened to me with the spurs, not taking it where it is now.

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

good luck to you also...they had a great first half but it's questionable if they can sustain it through the second half...i really liked Spurs in the first half however but just decided not to pull the trigger

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

great day today...especially after a 3 day layoff....3-0 today with easy wins from Milwaukee, and Sac....Memphis pulled it off in the fourth and I couldn't ask for anything more..congrats to all who followed and hopefully will have some more good picks tomorrow

YTD: 35-18-3....66%

karma23

EOG Member

Killer night Archangel! Waiting to see what your picks are for tonight.

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

thanx karma, huntin....tonight's picks seems like easy ones, with games like Wash and Pho....whether or not the results come out as expected though are another story....I have three picks for tonight...
New Jersey...+10 maybe +10 1/2 by game time...
Phoenix is a play but will wait till game time to pull the trigger..the present line is +1 1/2
Golden State -3

leans are on Boston -6, San Antonio +4,

for the later games, please check in again just in case i decided to not play certain picks possibly....good luck all and let's keep cashing..

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

sorry guys for a bad day today...the New Jersey loss was a fucking joke...down by eight with 30 somewhat seconds left, Toronto goes down and hits a 3 when up by 8....if i had only waited for 10 1/2 i would have bought the hook to 11...anyways...Phoenix just didn't show up again and following the Washington win...I had a feeling they weren't gonna give you two freebie wins today...Golden State played a great game but got a little scary when the Knicks caught up being only down 9 when they were down 31 at one point...finally i guess i should have played my two leans because they were both winners..tomorrow's is going to be the last day until All Star Break and i;m probably gonna lay off....i will more than likely also stay away from the All Star game and maybe the next day or two of games afterwards...i will need to reevaulate the way teams play after the break and will take the time to do so...hopefully for all those who keep to continue to play, you will all continue to win....good luck!

YTD: 36-20-3.....64%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

hey guys, although i said i was gonna lay off, i think i'm gonna go real small on the two home teams today..just to make the games a little more interesting to watch Houston +3, La Lakers -7..these WILL NOT BE PART OF MY RECORD....just plays by a degenerate unable to control himself!..good luck all and have a nice break

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

Houston should have won the game today but they had a horrible day on the line...why take a three in the last seconds of the game when you are only down one? I figured they should have held for the last shot or drive to the hoop hoping to get fouled..anyways...let's just hope Lakers come through...good luck all

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

hey guys...hope you all had a great all star break. Although i was planning on staying away from a few days of games after the break, i just can't resist 3 or 4 games that look very tempting this afternoon...i'll be back to post them at around 4:15 because my first game starts at 4:30pst. and i wanna wait for the line to move a little bit more...good luck all

YTD: 36-20-3.....64%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

plays for tuesday are
NYK -2
Sacramento -6
memphis +8
Chicago -7 (bought half a point)

good luck all

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

rough day today...going 2-0 in the afternoon and going 0-2 at night...Sac choked in the fourth and Memphis just didn't show up to play...hopefully we'll get them tomorrow.

YTD: 38-22-3.....63%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

alright i'm gonna go out on a limb with today's picks...so follow catiously

Atl +8
Mem +8 1/2
Min -8
LaL -10

good luck..

YTD: 38-22-3....63%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

another push night...surprisingly memphis and atl won with outright losses by Lal and Min....i'm just happy Atl pulled through losing by only 7 thanks to a no foul with 22 seconds left in the game.. hard to believe but my stronger picks were Mem and Atl..i played Lal and Min thinking that had a chance to win and at worst case scenario push...anyhow..hopefully tomorrow will be a winning day..

YTD: 40-24-3......62.5%

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

thanx...wiseguy....wanted to take the day off yesterday....but actually played Chi ML+135 and Miami..didn't have time to post though because they were all last minute decisions just to make watching the game more interesting...only have one play today...good luck all

Orlando +2

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

orlando played a horrible fourth quarter yesterday...gave me my first overall day loss in a while....hopefully i can bounce back quickly with two winners tonight...

Boston +8
Denver +10....will play for sure but will wait to see if i can get better lines later in the day..good luck all

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

wow was i wrong....i should have backed away from Bos towards game time...watching the line go from 8 to 6 1/2...i knew i was in some trouble especially with some 6's out there...way too much money on them for them to actually win..let alone cover...Denver was just not a good pick, given the fact that they lost...no excuese on Denver...i'm deeply sorry to all who followed today....i will bounce back aggresively this week..sorry again and good luck...

YTD: 40-27-3....59%...(haven't seen the 50 percent tile in a while....and don't plan to see it much longer)

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

thanx Stereo...things just haven't been the same after the all star break...will be taking a few days off to reevaluate things...but best of luck to you and the rest of eog.

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

have been doing some studying...will hopefully be back today with some late afternoon plays and half times....good luck all

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

finally back with one play today....Phoenix and Charlotte UNDER 217 1/2.

YTD: 40-27-3

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

wow....Phoenix and Charlotte only scoring 38 in the fourth...and i lose in OT...unbelievable Phoenix could have put them away at any point in the game but they hold off just to kill my under in OT...o well i guess i still have alot to do before i can get out of this slump...good luck everyone

YTD: 40-28-3....58%