Peace Eog

Re: Peace Eog

Good post shortbus and Katie, how many time are you gonna change either your posting handle or tagline?

Although I like this new one of yours the best..:+textinb3

roach23

Banned

I'm all for relaxing. In fact, I'm always so relaxed that I am often considered somnolent. I like my age, by the way. I rather enjoy being called "old". I've earned it and I'm enjoying it. But, truth in advertising, Almost Allright is correct. I am no gentleman.

Here ya go Shawn.
<table id="Photo" border="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><!-- SWF CELL --><td id="photoswftd" width="502">

<table class="shadow_table" style="padding: 0px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="11"> </td><td id="shadow_width_controller"> </td><td width="11"> </td></tr><tr><td id="shadow_height_controller" height="30"> </td><td></td><td> </td></tr><tr><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

hahahaha. russ culver just went from ok to cool in my book.

Katie

EOG Master

Good post shortbus and Katie, how many time are you gonna change either your posting handle or tagline?

well, SOMEBODY had to handle this mess, didn't they???????? :)

Katie

EOG Master

YOU FUCKER! I JUST NOTICRD YOU CHANGED MY TAGLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHANGE IT BACK THIS INSTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Almost Allright, you dont find his tone wrong... attacking Russ's age or saying he is going to jack off to pics of his wife? Is that supposed to be ok because he doesnt agree with how a contest winner was determined?

No I thought that was wrong. Read what I wrote. It was after the first post I was commenting. I would never condone any comments regarding ones wife. But Gotti's first post just claimed they were friends. This is now old news but I want it clear I don't agree with his comments after he was told fuck you.

I HAVE NO PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH RUSS!
I JUST STATED MY OPINION!

FUCK! I WASNT EVEN IN THE CONTEST:doh1

BUT, RUSS WAS PRETTY MEAN TO ME:( :( :( :(

HE TOLD ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF! AND SAID HE REALLY MEANT IT!:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I ALSO SENT SHRINK AN EMAIL APOLOGIZING IMMEDIATELY AFTER MY POST!

I ADMIT I WAS WRONG FOR SAYING ILL WACK OFF TO KAYS PICS!:+signs9-9

BUT.....I GOTTA ADMIT, THOSE ARE SOME PRETTY SEXY TOES SHE GOT!:cheers

August West

Rambler

Cee, don't go buddy. You're pulling a T.O. Everyone likes you here. Stick around buddy.

And Kay = MILF city. (that's a compliment)