SERIOUS THREAD, DON'T ANSWER IF YOU DON'T BELONG

mofome

Banned
Re: SERIOUS THREAD, DON'T ANSWER IF YOU DON'T BELONG

Seems like Devil really needs his E-Dick sucked on.. Tired of these look at me I'm such a bigshot threads..

not sure what you mean?? Seems like a decent thread and The Devil is as good a guy as there is. you dont have to read the threads you dont want to, gyno. maybe its just a bad morning for ya...the devil is someone i certainly respect here.

:+waving-5

rainbow

EOG Master

Seems like Devil really needs his E-Dick sucked on.. Tired of these look at me I'm such a bigshot threads..
I?VE NEVER MET THE DEVIL IN PERSON, BUT I?M SURE I WILL MEET HIM ONE DAY, BUT ANYWAY I THINK HE IS IF NOT THE BEST PERSON ON THE WHOLE FORUM, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN BY THE QUOTE YOU MADE? YOU ARE 100% WRONG ABOUT HIM, HE IS A GOOD GUY IN MY EYES...

rainbow

EOG Master

YOU GOT MY BLOOD IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD WITH THIS QUOTE, HOW CAN YOU MAKE A QUOTE ABOUT SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW? IS IT BECAUSE YOU TOOK THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD THE WRONG WAY? I HAVE NO CLUE WHY YOU COME IN HERE WITH A QUOTE LIKE THAT...

rainbow,

I was just messing around with the post about law enforcment...

BTW,

I'd love to meet you one day. It seems we'd have lots of good stories to share. The Devil and I finally met last year and he's a HOOT 4 sure...:cheers

OT (primarily for Dirty)

I don't remember that character's name on King of the Hill, but my nephew cuts his lawn in Spicewood, about 30 miles west of Austin. He says the guy actually sounds and looks just like his character, and that he flies out to Los Angeles regularly to do the voice in a studio setting.

As for myself, I've never held any of the refenced jobs, but shortly I will be involved with a group doing gambling seminars in Las Vegas. And I am personal friends with the attorney for an offshore book. Does that count?

The Devil

EOG Master

THE SEMINARS COULD COUNT.......BUT THE ATTORNEY PART.....NOPE.....

The Devil

EOG Master

RAIN, DON'T GET UPSET........I TAKE EVERYTHING WITH A GRAIN OF SALT......AND BESIDES, THOSE WERE SOME OF THE NICER THINGS EVER SAID ABOUT ME........

Devil: Sorry, I guess I should've put up a smiley face, but I (wrongly) figured the tongue in cheek would be obvious to anyone reading it.

Question for board (bored?): Why so many folks using all caps on this site? Normally that would represent a post I'd just run past without perusing on most sites in that they are so much harder to read, and Netiquette basically says the person is a shouter. (I haven't done that yet on this site in that as a newbie, I am still trying to see whether the site has sufficient merit to continue pulling it up, all posts inclusive.)

The Devil

EOG Master

STAR, THE CAPS AND THE.............. ARE JUST A POSTING STYLE.........I AM NOT SHOUTING AND AT MY ADVANCED AGE, IT IS EASIER FOR ME TO READ...........

Devil, I qualified for SS three years ago. Caps are still a distraction, but you're not the only one using them here either, so I was just curious as to whether there might be more to it.

The Devil

EOG Master

Devil, I qualified for SS three years ago. Caps are still a distraction, but you're not the only one using them here either, so I was just curious as to whether there might be more to it.

WE MAY NEED TO GET AN OLDTIMERS AT EOG BASH TOGETHER...........SEEMS WE HAVE A LOT OF OLDER FOLK HERE......

Suggestion: Go to the toolbar at the top of the page and click on "View." Then click on "Text Size." Then click on "Increase Ctrl++."

That might allow you to use lower case. In turn, that might allow me to read more of your posts. :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

OT (primarily for Dirty)

I don't remember that character's name on King of the Hill, but my nephew cuts his lawn in Spicewood, about 30 miles west of Austin. He says the guy actually sounds and looks just like his character, and that he flies out to Los Angeles regularly to do the voice in a studio setting.

As for myself, I've never held any of the refenced jobs, but shortly I will be involved with a group doing gambling seminars in Las Vegas. And I am personal friends with the attorney for an offshore book. Does that count?

Boomhower Prolly :houra:houra:houra

NAME: Dang ol' Boomhauer, man, tell you 'bout myself woowee turn ons ladies and back seats man sunsets fast cars man, yup love that CK1 like catnip, turn-offs uhuh women golfers man love that Bob Dylan like a rolling stone what'd he say, brief man myself yup dang ol' internet man. Go www.click click click naked chicks yup that's all me uhuh on the next biography man.

I have my prostitution hoes smuggle coke across the border in their butt cheeks.

I actually met this devil dude bout 8 years ago.....doubt he remembers

The Devil

EOG Master

I WAS ON A WORKING VACATION.......AND YOU ARE RIGHT....I DON'T REMEMBER YOU......LOL......

OT (primarily for Dirty)
gambling seminars in Las Vegas. And I am personal friends with the attorney for an offshore book. Does that count?

some real good ones with these books down here too.
They flat get it done buddy buddy in this country, and at all costs no matter what.

Cash talks big$ in cr right on!~

Last edited:

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post605224 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-15-07, 02:57 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #35 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_605224", true); </SCRIPT>
NFL Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_605224 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: SERIOUS THREAD, DON'T ANSWER IF YOU DON'T BELONG
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>playersonly - what are your limits on sides and totals for foots and baskets?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Nosiest poster on the internet chimes in one more time.

Identy,
I posted those limits for you on sides and totals yesterday but don't see them now.