7* Hofstra +6
7* San Diego St +3
5* Southern Illinois -3

More in a bit.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: NY Reb's CBB Saturday

Good Luck Reb...

So Illinois is one of my local plays as well....

I see the grandfather of their coach daily, he says they have had a VERY GOOD week of practice. fwiw

Good luck LaxDevil!

Adding:
5* Kentucky +4

After a 3-0 night in NBA, tonight I have one:
Nets -5

There are a lot of games that look very tempting, and I have about six I could add, but in the final analysis they would probably only hit 50% and then we'd have to pay more vig.

I really like the games we're already on. I love the Ole Miss game at 5. It's on national tv. Take the Rebs, sit back and enjoy the game.

bird

EOG Member

great call on ole miss reb..despite the fact i almost had a heart attack there at the end. :houra:cheers:houra

Man, if that Ole Miss game wasn't exciting enough, I can't imagine what would be.

Now that's what they call a happy ending:houra

So far today the first 4 games are 4-0 and +31*.

The 10* on Ole Miss won and the 7* plays went 3-0.

Two 5* games left, on Southern Illinois in progress and Kentucky +4 later.

Anyway you cut it, we've already had another great day.

Man I love Saturdays.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

NY Reb, you're my hero.

Tailed you today, but I am going to lay off the kentucky game--only because I'm a kentucky fan and want to watch the game a little less stressfully.

Thanks again for yet another winning card!

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Nice! Southern Illinois covers with a FT that bounces around before going in.

Man, I don't know how many of you went from the Ole Miss game to the Southern Illinois game like I did, but that was quite an experience, with both games winning in the final seconds.

The way things are going, I guess Kentucky will lose by 3.

5-0 +36* so far today, with Kentucky to go.

Nets were winning last I looked.

Great picks, NY Reb! :cheers

I hit twice on the SIU/Creighton game, by taking Creighton +3 ( 2nd Half ). Very good game for me.

Statickat

EOG Enthusiast

Great Job today, NY Reb! And by the way, i've been meaning to thank you for that great article on positive betting in the other forum. It really changed the way I view betting on sports. Thanks!

han6

EOG Senior Member

Great Job today, NY Reb! And by the way, i've been meaning to thank you for that great article on positive betting in the other forum. It really changed the way I view betting on sports. Thanks!

Could you give me a link of the article, Statickat. I'm really interested, thank you.

Han

munson15

I want winners...

I'd like to see that article too if anyone can refernce it I'd appreciate it. :cheers

Statickat

EOG Enthusiast

Han and Munson15, the article can be found in the College football forum. It is called "The Power Of Positive Gambling" and it is about in the middle on the first page. It is a great read.

The way things are going, I guess Kentucky will lose by 3.

Final score: Florida 64 Kentucky 61

A-fuckin-mazing!

Saturday CBB: 6-0 (+41*)

Nets won by 15, 1-0 in NBA

7-0 day in all.

By all means, anyone who hasn't yet read it, read the post referred to about the Power of Positive Gambling in the college football section. It's one of the best free reads you'll find anywhere about gambling for fun and profit.

munson15

I want winners...

Reb, I did read it, but couldn't get UK +4 and passed it up. I'm also from NEPA so I'm going to have to pay close attention now that I've found you and your positive message. I tell my golfing partner all the time, "believe you're a lucky golfer, and you will be". He used to moan about his luck on the course all the time, but now his mantra is "I'm a lucky golfer." Not very deep or profound, but another aspect of life that can turn on positive thoughts.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

What I meant was I read the entire positive thinking post from some weeks back, but today I was at the St.Joe's-Lasalle game, and couldnt' find any +4's on Kentucky by the time I got to my computer. I'm guessing that creates a no-play, even though +3-1/2 (which 1 book had around 8:55) I would have won anyway.

FATDADDY

EOG Member

NY REB I'm sorry I forgot to put you in my thread of thanks. You are definetely legit and I appreciate all your picks and efforts to help out. Who are you leaning towards today?