EOG Dedicated
Re: Tools rest of season college hoops

adding:

This is for the + on the day...

Gonzaga -10 (bought 1)

tool21

EOG Dedicated

2-3 on the day. Shouldn't of done that bad, late line movement on NC greensboro would of made that game a no play, and NMex st. wasn't a play only picked it for Vanshady. But, i'll take the loses.

results:

Gonzaga -10 (bought 1) Loss
San Diego +8 Won Won
New Mex St. +2 (bought .5) Loss
App. St -4 (bought .5) Won
NCGreensboro -2 (bought 1) Loss

YTD: 20-19

tool21

EOG Dedicated

still pissed i been playing games that shouldn't be played under my system. So far every one of those games ended up losing....just my luck. Time to get back in business. I'm not gaurenteeing a positive day today b/c there is no such thing, but it's as close as it gets!!! Time to rock out@@ Winners start coming at 6:55

your not guaranteeing a positive day? that is a bunch of BS.

just go back to fading me so i can go an a tear please...also what can you tell me about this system?

i have a system too. I only use it on friday nights for saturdays plays. I am like 23-9 on saturdays with it so it seems to be working.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

vanshady, u tell i'll tell :cheers. Mine involved sports insights but since im not a 'Premium Pro' member, i get the 20 min. delay which really sucks b/c i need to use final lines and betting stats on these games. That's y the NC greensboro would have become a no play b/c in the last 20 min. the line shifted. But there is something else i could have done but my lazyness didn't let me do it. I was to anxious and jumped on it

ok. well i'll tell you my system is only used on friday nights for saturday games.

i cant go into details cuz i dont wanna upset dirty or hache, but i use a couple of strippers, a blindfold, a stack of $5 bills and some darts...

this system has been hitting at 71% on saturdays this season...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

lmao im sure it involves all of that. And by the way if anyone is reading this and wants to let me use there sports insights username and password, it would be greatly appreciated!! Just for a couple weeks or w/e to test this system out to the fullest b/c i hate guessing with that 20 min delay on lines stats

tool21

EOG Dedicated

As of now...looking like possibly NC state, Ohio state, Texas Tech, BYU, Missouri St., Manhatten. Damn, didn't think i'd have that many going for me today. Final picks coming at 6:55

tool21

EOG Dedicated

NC state +10.5 would have been a play as well, missed it though. We'll see how that game turns out.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

1-0 on the day with actual bets i placed, should have been 2-0 but i missed that NC st. bet. My book closed that game at 6:58 and the line moved sometime between 6:58 and 7 and i couldn't bet it. UNDEFEATED ON THE DAY!!!! WOOO

results:

Ohio St -12 (bought 1) Won

YTD: 21-19

tool21

EOG Dedicated

2/7/07

Slept and missed 7 oclock games.......heres the 8 oclock ones

Creighton -12.5
Wright St. +1
Iowa -2
Wis -10.5

tool21

EOG Dedicated

tool as in my last name is thull but its pernounced tool. Everyones called me tool my hole life.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

A little recap as the games are going on, once again i played some of the wrong games. The games i should have played so far were: flo -4.5 (W), Iowa -2 (W), Wis -10 (W). At this point i SHOULD be 3-0. Creighton shouldn't of been a play as well with wright state. Both of those games are coming down to the wire, and likely loses. I'm going to continue doing this system b/c so far it has shown me that it DOES work. I just struggle getting the right games. Some of you might think im only saying this b/c they're loses, think what you want. The way its been turning out, usually the games i pick wrong, i lose.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

believe it or not tool isn't used that much where im from. I can say i've only heard someone say "your a tool" about twice in my life. I guess that's kind of the same with the word 'wicked'. I guess it just never makes it to pittsburgh PA

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Past 2 days should be 5-0. I'm still doing above average even messing up these games. I can't wait till i actually get this right.
Results:

Creighton -12.5 Loss
Wright St. +1 Won
Iowa -2 Won
Wis -10.5 Won

YTD: 24-20

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm coming for you Vanshady.....the next couple weeks i'm gonna blow your games away. :+whipping Might actually buy a membership at sports insights and increase my wagor amount big time.

I'm coming for you Vanshady.....the next couple weeks i'm gonna blow your games away. :+whipping Might actually buy a membership at sports insights and increase my wagor amount big time.

challange huh

nah bro my only competition in this game is myself and my bookie, and that is MORE than enough. I wish you good luck Tool but be careful, even when i go on one of my sick runs i still approach ever day humble like im dead even. If you don't, you will be humbled....

I dont remember where i got this and i did not write it myself but i keep it pasted on my desktop so i look at it daily...

"Past results do not guarantee future performance and nobody wins everyday. Only bet what you can afford to lose and try not to chase losses, as tommorrow brings another day. When you are winning you can press and when you are losing ease up. Otherwise keep your approach steady and on an even keel."

you do that and you have a chance to beat this game, and not me tool.. and i mean Tool as in your name not in the sense that you are a tool...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm just the type of person that likes competition. I know your a good handicapper, better than myself. I just like to get my time in the spotlight every now and then. Thanks for the quote, it's a good one. I'll have to put that someplace where i see it all the time. I can honestly say that this system has MAYBE 2 losing day the past 2 weeks. I'm the only mistake in it when i pick the wrong games. The one saturday i believe it was something like 11-3. We'll see how it goes from here on out. O yea, I just coughed up some $$ getting that membership. Full speed ahead!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

No plays for me until 9 o'clock. i have night class 6-9 and since i'm starting to play with a good deal of money im going to pass until then and not try and take guesses at what games to play. Guessing is always bad for me with this system. So until then trail micelli and vanshady :+excited-

tool21

EOG Dedicated

back from class early. Hofsta +1 would have been the only 7 oclock pick and there up 12 so far. Hopefully i'll have some 8 oclock picks, its not looking to promising though. Maybe 8:30

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Tough day. Seems like the heavy favorites always have a hard time covering. Lost the -13 and the -12, and the day before just BARELY won that Ohio state game i think -12 within the last seconds of the game. Might have to cut back on the heavy favs in the future.

Final Results:

Oregon -13 Loss
Memphis -8 Won
Nevada -2 Won
Arizona -12 Loss

YTD:26-22

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Been pretty busy all day. Dad's in the hospital had to go see him for awhile. Family always comes first. Looks like some plays coming for 8 oclock, hopefully to get me out of the negatives i've been in all day with that ohio st. loss

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Results:

Ohio St -12 (bought .5) Loss
Texas A&m -6 (bought .5) Won
BYU -7 (bought .5) Won
nm st. +2 (bought .5) Loss

YTD:
28-24